Sign in to follow this  
NancyFox

Choose the light side and get gifts!

Recommended Posts

NancyFox    150

Good day dear players!

giftsEn.jpg.a8874c1592a434bbefbf98b9ae252932.jpg

During all the time of the server support we are trying to keep the balance betweeen the factions and influence it, if needed. So, this kind of bonuses have already been added twice. First time for one side and then for another. Now the moment of the disbalance between the two sides has come again and we have to start this promotion.
 

At the moment, the number of Asmodians is greater than the number of Elyos. This difference is about 10%. It's not much, but looking at the picture in the game, it significantly affects the situation in sieges.


We are not interested in a strong imbalance of factions, because we know what it leads to. Therefore, from today we are starting a promotion for all new players who start their adventure on our server!


Each new Ely player at the start of the game will receive at their disposal:

Full premium account:

  • Boosts insignias earned in all Crucible instances by 20%.
  • Boosts AP earned by PvP and PvE by 20%.
  • Boosts Energy of Repose XP bonus (by 50%), which makes it into Strong Energy of Repose.
  • Boosts Energy of Repose recharge speed (by 2 times).

5 items of premium account are issued, each for 1 day. You can activate all 5 items at once (premium time will be prolonged), or leave the packs for later. But keep in mind, each premium item occupies a separate cell in your inventory.

Administrator's Boon (7-day pass)

Cancels any Soul Sickness or XP loss following death. Also, the cost for flight transport or teleportation is reduced to 1 Kinah. For improved soul healing an additional fee will be charged.
This item lasts 7 days.

Ruddytail Heorn (7 days)

Спойлер

 

  • Movement Speed 13.0
  • Flight Speed 16.0
  • Sprint effect available
  • Sprint Movement Speed 15.2
  • Flight Time Consumed per Second -8.0

Prestige Badge (7-day pass)
A unique item which cannot be found in the game shop.

Gives priviledge status and increases chance of getting items from killing mobs by 10% (in normal locations and dungeons).

These items are issued for only one character on the account! All items are untadable.
 

The promotion is in progress until 31.07.2022 inclusively. It can be extended!
 

If the promotion does not help in attracting players to the Elyos side, more drastic measures as complete closure of registration for Asmo side. But we would not like to do this, as every day 200+ accounts are registered on the server.

 

And don't forget, that in addition to the bonuses for Elyos, there are bonuses for all new players on the server!

We are waiting for you on the light side! Enjoy the game!

 

Pay attention! the reward is available only before level 10! As soon as you reach the 10th level, the poll with rewards will disappear! So don't forget to take the rewards during your first 9 levels!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
passthesauce    20

should do the items for 30 days instead of 7 atleast they have a mount while leveling so they dont need to run everywhere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheAlmighty    738
22 hours ago, passthesauce said:

should do the items for 30 days instead of 7 atleast they have a mount while leveling so they dont need to run everywhere

There are other bonuses for levelliing up and they also include a mount.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheAlmighty    738
22 hours ago, passthesauce said:

should do the items for 30 days instead of 7 atleast they have a mount while leveling so they dont need to run everywhere

There are other bonuses for levelliing up and they also include a mount.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Densetzu    11
On 30.05.2022 at 2:27 PM, NancyFox said:

If the promotion does not help in attracting players to the Elyos side, more drastic measures as complete closure of registration for Asmo side. But we would not like to do this, as every day 200+ accounts are registered on the server.

 

 

Are you counting new accounts players make to abuse future events like snowflakes, shugo tomb, current munin's ghost?? there are hundreds accounts with 30 lvl characters. Players don't want to join lsot siege bcs there is no reward. New asmos player can join siege and get 1 cera for each fortress easly on the other hand new elyos player has trouble getting into contribution zone for each fortess. There was elyos league recently and elyos were outnumbered 1elyos for 2 asmos. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
passthesauce    20
5 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

There are other bonuses for levelliing up and they also include a mount.

Still make everything 30 days also close the asmo side these rewards aint that great to make a new player want to go to the underdog side

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CowBell    17

Just ignore this, GM's clearly don't care.
Lets see what happens when elyos side completely ignore everything related to pvp content and asmos starts getting bored :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yzix    2
Posted (edited)

What a nice siege, log in 11:20 (20min since siege started) went to silona and see 3v30~ / prade 2vs 30~ like there are not elly doing siege and a lot asmos.. No hope even burst for 1 kill to get some contribusion.
And how to fix it? I have few sugestions:
1.Disable SWB,JMR,Kamar.. So those who wants their rank to keep up, has to go siege, coz now they dont want to since their ranks are just fine where they have to be.

2. Give bonus rewards, like idk.. 100kk for taking fort and 50kk for going there and geting some contribusion so even some pve players will go siege. Everyone likes kina.
Like going SWB is worth more since its 100GP + can get gear/weapon or good manastone so ofc people likes it. Even if they dont need they still can make some kina. While siege is way harder and rewards with mere few gp with are almost nothing at this point.

3.RESSET PVP RANKS. So there is a reason to go siege even for a new player coz there is a hope to get army2+
I remember after last rank wipe elly where taking forts like crazy, now i see no one at ua/silona,prade.. at all.

At this points its kinda cringe, ow pvp game but ppl rather go swb. sauro, kata while siege ins ungoing.. not a surprise,they are worth more.

And should be not only about new players.. they might try the game and leave, don't forget existing players. And new players dont have gear,dps good for pvp.

4. PVP BUFFS, remember there were pvp buffs i think in 4.9?.. longer faction loses sieges, better pvp buffs they get. That would help a lot i think. 

 

Edited by Yzix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yzix    2
10 hours ago, passthesauce said:

keep these rewards

close asmo side

reset ranks

if none of that works then game over

siege buff from 4.9 and problem solved. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CowBell    17
11 hours ago, passthesauce said:

keep these rewards

close asmo side

reset ranks

if none of that works then game over

last summer ely side was closed maybe 1-2 months after we keep taking everything, GM's dont want to close asmo side since last summer and start taking upper reshanta/kata/danaria for more than 6 months straight. It's obvious favoritism at this point. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kamai    66
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Yzix said:

What a nice siege, log in 11:20 (20min since siege started) went to silona and see 3v30~ / prade 2vs 30~ like there are not elly doing siege and a lot asmos.. No hope even burst for 1 kill to get some contribusion.
And how to fix it? I have few sugestions:
1.Disable SWB,JMR,Kamar.. So those who wants their rank to keep up, has to go siege, coz now they dont want to since their ranks are just fine where they have to be.

2. Give bonus rewards, like idk.. 100kk for taking fort and 50kk for going there and geting some contribusion so even some pve players will go siege. Everyone likes kina.
Like going SWB is worth more since its 100GP + can get gear/weapon or good manastone so ofc people likes it. Even if they dont need they still can make some kina. While siege is way harder and rewards with mere few gp with are almost nothing at this point.

3.RESSET PVP RANKS. So there is a reason to go siege even for a new player coz there is a hope to get army2+
I remember after last rank wipe elly where taking forts like crazy, now i see no one at ua/silona,prade.. at all.

At this points its kinda cringe, ow pvp game but ppl rather go swb. sauro, kata while siege ins ungoing.. not a surprise,they are worth more.

And should be not only about new players.. they might try the game and leave, don't forget existing players. And new players dont have gear,dps good for pvp.

4. PVP BUFFS, remember there were pvp buffs i think in 4.9?.. longer faction loses sieges, better pvp buffs they get. That would help a lot i think. 

 

1. Disable  SWB, JMR, Kamar? bro JMR KAMAR can give you 200gp max, to maintain 5 star you need 214, clearly you cant keep rank from just kamar and jmr but you are too delusional to think about it bcuz you are random soldier rank 1 trash

2. 100kk for taking fort, 50kk for getting contri? money printer go brrrr

3. Reset PVP ranks? "I remember after last rank wipe elly where taking forts like crazy," ymm yes 1st day of siege we took only silona thats all, and reshanta we took 1 fortress and lose it next siege, and it was like that for 3 months

bro no one is going SWB while siege is here, you are again delusional AF, you know some ppl dont care about PVP and care about PVE?

you cant add 4.9 buffs into this version so easily

 

Funny af that kamai the dog need explain it to you xD
Money Printer Go Brrr | Know Your Meme

 

Edited by Kamai
money printer go brrr xd
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kamai    66
18 hours ago, passthesauce said:

keep these rewards

close asmo side

reset ranks

if none of that works then game over

reset ranks
yes i enjoyed getting

coop dodge

aod dodge

eob dodge

kamar dodge

easy 300gp just from getting dodge 

later on easy 400gp from siege while being 2 weeks into this game xD

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kamai    66
6 hours ago, CowBell said:

last summer ely side was closed maybe 1-2 months after we keep taking everything, GM's dont want to close asmo side since last summer and start taking upper reshanta/kata/danaria for more than 6 months straight. It's obvious favoritism at this point. 

they clsoed becasue it was ratio 60/40 not bcuz we took everything xD

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yzix    2
5 hours ago, Kamai said:

1. Disable  SWB, JMR, Kamar? bro JMR KAMAR can give you 200gp max, to maintain 5 star you need 214, clearly you cant keep rank from just kamar and jmr but you are too delusional to think about it bcuz you are random soldier rank 1 trash

2. 100kk for taking fort, 50kk for getting contri? money printer go brrrr

3. Reset PVP ranks? "I remember after last rank wipe elly where taking forts like crazy," ymm yes 1st day of siege we took only silona thats all, and reshanta we took 1 fortress and lose it next siege, and it was like that for 3 months

bro no one is going SWB while siege is here, you are again delusional AF, you know some ppl dont care about PVP and care about PVE?

you cant add 4.9 buffs into this version so easily

 

Funny af that kamai the dog need explain it to you xD
Money Printer Go Brrr | Know Your Meme

 

Well done, 1st section and u already WRONG.
Oh and Tia siege L120 stone prienter go brrr, no? xD
PVE players? its a pvp game, what pve players doing there??? its like playing leag,apex,naraka... and saying i only here for pve xD
anyways, in your logic is best to do nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Пришла на сервер и тут сразу ограничения...Когда регистрация за Асмов откроется??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheAlmighty    738
21 hours ago, CowBell said:

last summer ely side was closed maybe 1-2 months after we keep taking everything, GM's dont want to close asmo side since last summer and start taking upper reshanta/kata/danaria for more than 6 months straight. It's obvious favoritism at this point. 

We closed registration for asmo before and no one complained. I don't understand why everyone started to be so concerned when elyos were closed. Both factions had those restrictions, just different reaction I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheAlmighty    738
50 minutes ago, yourgreeneyes said:

Пришла на сервер и тут сразу ограничения...Когда регистрация за Асмов откроется??

Здравствуйте, регистрацию никто не закрывал.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kamai    66
11 hours ago, Yzix said:

Well done, 1st section and u already WRONG.
Oh and Tia siege L120 stone prienter go brrr, no? xD
PVE players? its a pvp game, what pve players doing there??? its like playing leag,apex,naraka... and saying i only here for pve xD
anyways, in your logic is best to do nothing.

Bro im not wrong
1 jmr win = 50gp

1 kamar win = 50x, its 2 jmr entries and 2 kamar entries per day so quick math 50 x 4 = 200
5 star take image.png.f2965bbff8ef20d7a286b6e1fa699d4d.png214 gp  and here is proof :)

L120 stones dont drop all the time you idiot xD

PVP SERVER? i think you are wrong again ;) 

 

doesnt matter if here, discord or LFG you are just idiot 

image.png.1752252a1d4b7a0b9ec3df3259e95df8.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kamai    66
14 minutes ago, Kamai said:

Bro im not wrong
1 jmr win = 50gp

1 kamar win = 50x, its 2 jmr entries and 2 kamar entries per day so quick math 50 x 4 = 200
5 star take image.png.f2965bbff8ef20d7a286b6e1fa699d4d.png214 gp  and here is proof :)

L120 stones dont drop all the time you idiot xD

PVP SERVER? i think you are wrong again ;) 

 

doesnt matter if here, discord or LFG you are just idiot 

image.png.1752252a1d4b7a0b9ec3df3259e95df8.png

also you might not believe me that 214 gp is 5 star, here you can see that top rank was 5 star and atm i have 4 star so it take only 98 gp ;)
image.png.69841ff0875ea9d787a7e82a2a304575.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CowBell    17
2 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

We closed registration for asmo before and no one complained. I don't understand why everyone started to be so concerned when elyos were closed. Both factions had those restrictions, just different reaction I guess.

Will all respect what you giving in this event for new ely chars is complete garbage, people not going to be motivated with 7 days drop boost pack, most cannot go and just spend couple days in a row on leveling new char. What these 7 days items does to me if I prefer to level my char on weekends? Nothing, drop boost pack is not needed until i reach lvl 65 anyways. By the next weekend these things will be gone already, so half of your giveaways already gone. This had to be minimum 30 days items.
Also banning asmo side needed long time ago because people side switching literally because we can't do anything in sieges, meaning no ceras from reshanta forts, cant farm composites, GP and etc. and that gap keep getting bigger with each day. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Christof    72

This elyos rewards will reflect in some months, a normal player that starts at the moment will get decent gear within 3-6 months, so this change will be progressive, the ratio problem can't be solved in days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Swiftshadow    1
Posted (edited)

Your Sloution makes me laugh out loud

A few pathetic gifts to create eloys accounts wont fix anything

The Sever has become capped with max geared players on both Factions who go through there Daily tasks to maintain GP RANK dont care for FORTS just GP to maintain xfrom, any new players will never get XFORM  rank as all spots are occupied by tryhards who have being farming GP from sever day 1 which is over 2 years

Im a 6 month player ill never siege for this reason is waste of my time, there is no insentive to take forts i'll to follow the PVE route for AP gear

 

either seasonally reset GP 3 Monthly or a different capped time ot this problerm will continue, there wil be no insentive to siege for me until u make the GP points system seasonal. no more donation from me the end

If any new sever starts for 4.6 ill be the first to leave unless the GP is reset seasonlally

 

 

Edited by Swiftshadow
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
passthesauce    20

just for the record you guys aint got months a new server open yeterday fix your shit now or your gonna lose players fast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this