Sign in to follow this  
TheAlmighty

Choose the dark side and get gifts!

TheAlmighty    1,054

Good day dear players!

image.png

As many of you know, the server started its work more than 2 years ago. All this time, we carefully monitor the balance between the sides.

At the moment, the number of Elyos is greater than the number of Asmodians. This advantage is about 10%. This is not as much as it may seem, but judging by the situation in the game, it significantly affects the sieges.

We are not interested in a strong imbalance of factions, because we aware about the circumstances. Therefore,  starting from today we are running a promotion for the new players who start their way on our server!

Each new Asmodian player at the start of the game will receive at their disposal:

Full premium account:

• Boosts insignias earned in all Crucible instances by 20%.
  • Boosts AP earned by PvP and PvE by 20%.
  • Boosts Energy of Repose XP bonus (by 50%), which makes it into Strong Energy of Repose.
  • Boosts Energy of Repose recharge speed (by 2 times).

5 items of premium account are issued, each for 1 day. You can activate all 5 items at once (premium time will be prolonged), or leave the packs for later. But keep in mind: each premium item occupies a separate cell in your inventory.

Administrator's Boon (7-day pass)

Cancels any Soul Sickness or XP loss following death. Also, the cost for flight transport or teleportation is reduced to 1 Kinah. For improved soul healing, an additional fee will be charged.
This item lasts for 7 days.

Skeleton Horse (7 d.)

• Movement Speed 14.0
  • Flight Speed 16.0
  • Sprint effect available
  • Sprint Movement Speed 16.0
  • Flight Time Consumed per Second -1.0

These items are issued for only one character on the account! All items are untradeable.

The promotion is in progress from 25.09.2021
The estimated ending time of the promotion is 10.10.2021. It can be either reduced or prolonged!

And don't forget, that in addition to the bonuses for Admodians, there are bonuses for all new players on the server!

We are waiting for you on the dark side! Enjoy the game!

TheAlmighty    1,054

Attention!

Together with the presents for the new asmodian players, we are closing the creation of charactes for the Elyos on the new accounts.

The first creation limit will be until Monday. The following actions will be announced in the current topic.

Ellowain    73

Are you joking? It's the first time IN A YEAR that Ely side has forts/influence and you pull this crap again? Ely side wins for 4 weeks and you rush to mess with server again.

Why don't you tell the Asmo side to "work together and organize"? Hmm?

Edited by Ellowain
  • Like 5

TheAlmighty    1,054
16 minutes ago, Ellowain said:

Are you joking? It's the first time IN A YEAR that Ely side has forts/influence and you pull this crap again? Ely side wins for 4 weeks and you rush to mess with server again.

Because there's technical issue now: difference in the numbers of players. What elyos had - they couldn't win being of the same number. 

Ellowain    73

Ok, cool. Agreed. But the last time you admins did this (June 2020), it destroyed the Ely side for over a year. There was a mass exodus of good players, and whole legions, that switched to Asmo. . . until last month.  

I get that you want to balance, but this is really rushed.   

• Like 3

TheAlmighty    1,054
1 hour ago, Ellowain said:

Ok, cool. Agreed. But the last time you admins did this (June 2020), it destroyed the Ely side for over a year. There was a mass exodus of good players, and whole legions, that switched to Asmo. . . until last month.  

I get that you want to balance, but this is really rushed.   

It is not rushed. We've been waiting for some time for the situation to change, and it didn't. 10% is A LOT. What we did in july didn't destroy elyos, elyos just didn't want to do what the game offers. They just didn't unite at the sieges. We didn't transfer any legions , not even one player to the other side and are not going to do it now either. So i don't know how bringing new players to the game will make the other side "fall". 

• Like 2

vdfscg    4
5 minutes ago, See said:

Can't we change the time before siege?
For many Asians,

Bruh the server name is EURO aion not asia aion. You should know what you are signing up for when you are joining an european server. 

PS: im an asian too. i know it sucks that there are no asian private servers for aion

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

See    2
47 minutes ago, vdfscg said:

Bruh 서버 이름은 asia aion이 아니라 EURO aion입니다. 유럽 서버에 가입할 때 가입하려는 항목을 알아야 합니다. 

추신: 저도 아시아인입니다. 나는 aion에 대한 아시아 개인 서버가 없다는 것이 짜증난다는 것을 알고 있습니다.

I wish we could do some of the siege...
Just a part of Abyss and Catalam.

Phoenix    8
2 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

It is not rushed. We've been waiting for some time for the situation to change, and it didn't. 10% is A LOT. What we did in july didn't destroy elyos, elyos just didn't want to do what the game offers. They just didn't unite at the sieges. We didn't transfer any legions , not even one player to the other side and are not going to do it now either. So i don't know how bringing new players to the game will make the other side "fall". 

On Discord you say that the difference is 20% and on the Forums you say that it is 10%, decide, is it 10 or 20? And that isn't a translation error we all use the same numbers.

The difference is 20% even during siege times of a total 1400 players which means

840 Elyos

vs

560 Asmodians

The difference is 280 players which is 11 Full Alliances (!)

5 hours ago, Ellowain said:

Ignorant on purpose. Elyos when they were losing were way more already, 55% Elyos and 45% Asmodians to be specific which means that the difference was 10% in terms of population, not 20% like now, and also back then there were around 2.000 players during Siege not 1.400 which we have at the moment.

This means that xforms were weaker - way more people to DPS them and bring them down - unlike now that if you xform during Siege you most likely won't die, not enough people to burst you down.

And by the way in case you are not aware like half of the top 100 Asmos are gone which means no xforms.

I suppose you if are not 80% vs 20% you can't cope

• Thanks 1

TheAlmighty    1,054
On 9/25/2021 at 4:35 PM, Phoenix said:

On Discord you say that the difference is 20% and on the Forums you say that it is 10%, decide, is it 10 or 20? And that isn't a translation error we all use the same numbers.

The difference is 20% even during siege times of a total 1400 players which means

840 Elyos

vs

560 Asmodians

The difference is 280 players which is 11 Full Alliances (!)

Ignorant on purpose. Elyos when they were losing were way more already, 55% Elyos and 45% Asmodians to be specific which means that the difference was 10% in terms of population, not 20% like now, and also back then there were around 2.000 players during Siege not 1.400 which we have at the moment.

This means that xforms were weaker - way more people to DPS them and bring them down - unlike now that if you xform during Siege you most likely won't die, not enough people to burst you down.

And by the way in case you are not aware like half of the top 100 Asmos are gone which means no xforms.

I suppose you if are not 80% vs 20% you can't cope

The topic was just changed for the current time. However checking the numbers in different days and times may give different info. 
Regarding your words about who is weaker, this doesn't cancel the problem in the player numbers. And the numbers of people coming to the siege. And we are changing it. 

TheAlmighty    1,054
5 hours ago, See said:

Sell the right to change races(asmo<->eloys) with E-coin

Hello,

We are not going to add such option. It will only cause more issues to us. 

TheAlmighty    1,054

Attention! 

Dear players,  

Restrictions for creation of elyos characters have been prolonged for the unlimited time. 

• Like 1

MIyy    0

i dont know i never join siege because i am full gear and i dont need ceranium or gp from siege. i get gp from Arena and 5 star is easy to hold. if you change the siege reward to something usefull like extra enchants or tempering solutions. then i would join siege again many would join siege. and dont afk in pande.or sanctum. the player need something they really need so they go to siege and fight like their life depend on it. for a better gameplay and more action on the server. 

Phoenix    8
On 9/27/2021 at 5:58 AM, See said:

If you change the time before the siege,

There will be more Asian fans.

More Asians and less Europeans, its called EUROaion after all, its main audience is the EU population.

On 9/27/2021 at 7:32 AM, See said:

Sell the right to change races(asmo<->eloys) with E-coin

If that happens players will jump ship every single week to the "winning" side. Impossible.

On 9/27/2021 at 12:33 PM, TheAlmighty said:

The topic was just changed for the current time. However checking the numbers in different days and times may give different info. 
Regarding your words about who is weaker, this doesn't cancel the problem in the player numbers. And the numbers of people coming to the siege. And we are changing it. 

On 9/27/2021 at 12:35 PM, TheAlmighty said:

Attention! 

Dear players,  

Restrictions for creation of elyos characters have been prolonged for the unlimited time. 

There is no different/more info you can extract from the current situation for which you have had enough time - exactly 1 month to do so. Checking different times/days, its still the same as it was 1 week ago, 2 weeks ago etc. You and i can screenshot every single hour to check if it is the case.

The situation is as follows, we got here because 1 month ago most top asmos and some top elys moved to this other 4.8 server and they did so by either just leaving or some of them even selling their EA accounts (which means they probably won't come back or even if they do they will start from 0 which they won't obviously)

This had a chain reaction by some asmos having inside info and that their side will die so they moved to ely side and suddenly in ~3/4 days (25 of august to 29) the whole balance had a 180 turn out of nowhere.

Meanwhile you were chilling in Discord for like 3 weeks in the row without even refering to the issue - like if you avoid talking about it, it will be gone by its own - and if it was done by another user the discussion would get bombared by clueless guy like 

On 9/25/2021 at 11:46 AM, Ellowain said:

and he was a 1st poster too, damn.

What did you do the counter the situation tho? Birthday Event + Ely char creation lock + Asmos "Bonuses" (char lock did not even happen at the same time as the events).... which HAD NO EFFECT!

YqOWLlP.png

What is this? Siege time and 1.266 players, 59% Ely 41% Asmo EXACTLY THE SAME as 1 week ago, or 2 weeks ago even before you implemented any event or restrictions.

Legit none cares about your events or you restrictions or your bonuses because you are out of touch with reality and you haven't grasped the current situation.

Was the Server's/Asmo side problem the lack of EXP? In a Server where you can 1-65 in 2 days? Or lack of AP, 20%? When you can kill 1 mob in ID with 3 hits and get +100AP with Value pack?

Asmo Broker/Economy is dead, no manastones, tempering is hard to sell because none is interested to buy it because big asmos (the big spenders) are mostly gone (!). Minority as a race and at the same time hard to farm Ceras, who the hell will join this Server and play as Asmo as of right now, as a newcomer, when he can't farm Ceras? And i mean at a pace from which he won't sleep on the keyboard.

What are those benefits? Legit i am curious how you came up with them. Are you afraid to give out stuff in case you cause inflation and you lose Donations? Don't you get it, people - and i am sure of it - are hardly donating right now compared to the past.

Elys have everything so their economy is booming and they barely need to donate.

Tryhard Asmos gone + newcomers won't bother donating 25$ for a mount for example when they see that they stand no chance and that LFG is dead.

In the end of the day you are losing money too, i never saw in my life a server who hates money that much. You are afraid to invest money to make more money.

I am pretty sure you did not expect such a failure from your birthday event which was custom too so you actually paid for it get created.

By the end of the month more Asmos and probably big ones will leave and none will replace them, good luck to the Elys i guess if they do not get bored soon ;p

Edited by Phoenix

bruti    7

HELLO. good idea helping to balance. BUT!!! the problem is little bit too much ban from asmo side. i know end user agreement. but,  lot of ppl is leave to competitor server. and lot of ban is well. and im sorry events are lame. only pls ceck the drop. wich side is have more already drop.I used to play on an old private server. exactly the same thing happened there in the six months before the closure. they began to run out of players from one side and after having treated the situation similarly by management. everyone is gone. you might want to learn from it. because for these bonuses no one will start a new account on a losing site.

bruti    7

+1 more thing. in asmo side is have really lot of sleeping account. why not make extra bonusz gift for everybody.to have a reason to come back.

NancyFox    222

Good day!

Today (30.09.2021) registration for Elyos characters will be open from 18-00 to 22-00 (server time)

In order to avoid flooding, I close the topic. I propose to move the discussion of the situation to the appropriate section of the forum. Thank you.

NancyFox    222

Good day!
The registration for the Elyos will be open all this weekend until Monday (not inclusively)!
16/10/2021 and 17/10/2021

• Like 1