Sign in to follow this  
NancyFox

[Event] Boiling Point!

Recommended Posts

NancyFox    150


борщ англ без лого.jpg

Mendrunerk is back again and getting ready to cook up some hearty soup for all Daevas who are willing to help him out. If you bring him the missing ingredients, you'll be rewarded with a powerful soup that grants wishes and raises your spirits!


Are you ready to help the brilliant cook?

Collect all ingredients from May, 10 to May, 20 
Mendrunerk is waiting for Daevas at the main square in Sanctum/Pandaemonium.
 
  Скрыть контент
Aion0002.jpg.96b9f739a7949dd189fd383ac6eae251.jpg


He will give you the quest [Event] Feeding the Revolution/[Event] Golden Wishes
The main tartget is to collect Rice Cake (4 pieces), [Event] Meat Broth (1 piece), bring them to Mendrunerk and get your reward - [Event] Golden Rice Cake Soup ([Event]Golden Rice Cake Soup).

Spoiler

Aion0003.jpg.106905da6249c01a74923d012d984fda.jpg

Aion0004.jpg.3ecdf0f29d6a129d7d56a7c3270d6bc3.jpg

Aion0005.jpg.70fca1477c40a8ae85325dcb3627a1b4.jpg

 

The ingredients can be found almost everywhere in Atreia:

Spoiler

Dark Poeta (Chramati Firetail, Asaratu Bloodshade, Vanuka Infernus, Calindi Flamelord, Tahabata Pyrelord)
Esoterrace (Warden Surama)
Udas Temple (Nexus)
Lower Udas Temple (Debilkarim the Maker)
Beshmundir Temple (Stormwing)
Rentus Base (Brigade General Vasharti)
Raksang(Raksha, Raksha Boilheart)
Tiamat Stronghold (Tahabata's Treasure Chest)
Ophidan Bridge (Artillery)
Danuar Reliquary (Furious Grendal the Witch)
Sauro Supply Base (Treacherous Uterunerk, Head Researcher Jardaraka, Medical Officer Surkihan, Guard Leader Achradim, Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army)
Danuar Sanctuary (Staff Officer Syaroka, Supreme Healer Tagnu)
Infinity Shard (Hyperion)
Abyssal Splinter (Abyssal Treasure Box, Shining Treasure Chest of the Abyss)
Satra Treasure Hoard (Muzzled Punisher, Punisher Unleashed)
Tiamat's Shelter (Calindi Flamelord, Large Tiamat Treasure Chest)
Illuminary Obelisk (Dynatum Prototype)
In the group dungeons loot goes to all members

After relishing the brilliant Soup, Daeva can get different items:

[Event] Tempering Solution
[Event] Assured Greater Felicitous Socketing Box (Mythic)
Assured Greater Felicitous Socketing Box (Eternal)
[Event] Sauro Commander's Accessory Box

[Event] Dragon Lord's Mythic Weapon Chest

[Title Card] Aion's Chosen (7 days)
Enduring Mythic Weapon Tuning Scroll
Administrator's Boon IV - 1 Hour
Fabled Godstone Bundle
Heroic Godstone Bundle
Greater Composite Manastone Bundle
Composite Manastone Bundle
Noble Ancient Manastone Bundle

Cute Rabbit Set
Cute Raccoon Set
Lazy Cat Set
Cute Cat Set

Victory Banquet Food Chest
Vindachinerk's Fine Combination Tool

Katalam's Manastone Bundle
Minicar 7 days (mount) (There is no such item even in the shop :D):

Spoiler

image.png.b83dabdff788c4d8310b6bb64dc35260.png

Chance to get some of items is not 100%

 

Make sure to save the ingredients left -  generous  Mendrunerk will gladly exchange it to the Superior Recovery Potion.

Buon Appetito!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheAlmighty    738
40 minutes ago, INSANEMESHANIKS said:

what that means even ?

This is the reminder for the players who expect to get the best rewards right away :)

P.S. Quest items are not 100% drop as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Risus    16
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

This is the reminder for the players who expect to get the best rewards right away :)

P.S. Quest items are not 100% drop as well. 

so maybe write it as 100% and not just 100?

Edited by Risus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pendd    0

'Scuse me for asking maybe a dumb question but , how and where do I find this ingridients?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheAlmighty    738
56 minutes ago, Risus said:

so maybe write it as 100% and not just 100?

Oh true, sorry, I haven't even noticed it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheAlmighty    738
56 minutes ago, Pendd said:

'Scuse me for asking maybe a dumb question but , how and where do I find this ingridients?

Hello,

In the dungeons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pendd    0

Just to confirm.

I will be able to fetch this ingredients in any available dungeons that are on this server right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emlryn    3
2 hours ago, Pendd said:

Just to confirm.

I will be able to fetch this ingredients in any available dungeons that are on this server right?

 

23 hours ago, NancyFox said:

Dark Poeta (Chramati Firetail, Asaratu Bloodshade, Vanuka Infernus, Calindi Flamelord, Tahabata Pyrelord)
Esoterrace (Warden Surama)
Udas Temple (Nexus)
Lower Udas Temple (Debilkarim the Maker)
Beshmundir Temple (Stormwing)
Rentus Base (Brigade General Vasharti)
Raksang(Raksha, Raksha Boilheart)
Tiamat Stronghold (Tahabata's Treasure Chest)
Ophidan Bridge (Artillery)
Danuar Reliquary (Furious Grendal the Witch)
Sauro Supply Base (Treacherous Uterunerk, Head Researcher Jardaraka, Medical Officer Surkihan, Guard Leader Achradim, Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army)
Danuar Sanctuary (Staff Officer Syaroka, Supreme Healer Tagnu)
Void Room (Furious Barukan)
Infinity Shard (Hyperion)
Abyssal Splinter (Abyssal Treasure Box, Shining Treasure Chest of the Abyss)
Satra Treasure Hoard (Muzzled Punisher, Punisher Unleashed)
Tiamat's Shelter (Calindi Flamelord, Large Tiamat Treasure Chest)
Illuminary Obelisk (Dynatum Prototype)
In the group dungeons loot goes to all members

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoenix    8

You are copy-pasting the items via hyperlink from long ago but it doesn't work anymore. For months if not years aiondatabase.net has been shutdown and aioncodex.com/4x has replaced it. I advice to fix the links because none works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Christof    72
11 hours ago, Pendd said:

Just to confirm.

I will be able to fetch this ingredients in any available dungeons that are on this server right?

Every dungeon that is on the list yes, you will drop both items with a lower percentage on the meat item of course. 4:1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this