Sign in to follow this  
Raidon

Training dummies with boss stats?

Raidon    108

I was wondering if it is actually possible for admins to install training dummies with stats that represent different bosses from main instances e.g. Sauro, RST, Kata, Runa. I've seen an insane amount of people (Including myself) failing Kata simply because people were ungeared, or bad or whatever. So it would be nice if we had a way to take those entitled noobs who claim that +5 BM orb with 2900 magic boost is totally enough to be considered "GG DPS" for Katalamize. 

Those that we have in main cities and tiamaranta are either too close together and get hit by AOEs, and have stats that hit mboost cap right on, so it's no matter if sorcs have 3 or 4k mboost.

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello,

That sounds cool on the first thought, cuz will let players train and so on. But thinking more, it makes this impossible. First of all, all those bosses have tactics based on many other factors, not only on the boss itself. Secondly, we will have to change the stats of the bosses and this will influence the ones in the dungeons, including the drop. 
All way long in aion players were learning on the guides and in the dungeons.

ldfilip    47

This whole idea is useless... If you are geared enough (lame bm set is enough for pretty much everything) then you do not need to practice on specific bosses. At least not in this version. Sounds to me like someone who does not bother to get the bm set at all and wants to check if dazzling set would do... although, at least some effort to check ones usefulness, :) instead of going in directly and getting carried or ruining the whole run.

Chusheen    45

For kinah i can become your personal dummy. No leather or sm stuff. Only backrubs.  Good idea i think

Edited by Chusheen