Sign in to follow this  
Protection

Suggestions For Improvement

Recommended Posts

Protection    1

Good morning everyone 

I thought I'd share some of the things that I thought It could be in our favor for a much better an smoother gaming experience.

  1. Starting gear : They did a good job giving us daeva gear to put us in a very good spot killing / farming wise but where's the accessories too ? I know It's optional but It would do a lot of people great help.
  2. Stigma shards...bruh It's a private server these should be at least given as we level up from the survay at the very least, even if a new player kept every single SS drop they get from a mob, by the time they reach 65, saying they did the pink quests in Theo, they won't have enough to manage different builds and upgrades. either reduce the number of SS needed to put on and off our stigmas to 1 SS per use ratio, or give more through leveling survey cause prices on the Broker are horrendous
  3. Penalty for toxicity and/or better report system : Aion like any other MMO is filled with Angry Andys' so I think a better report system to put everyone in check, a temporary lock out of that sort I think will reduce the toxicity a bit, on that note a temporary lokout for group leavers should be a MUST, am not sure if the devs are playing they're own servers but we ALL know a group disband due to a leaver, think about how much could this maybe(?) increase the quality of our groups.
  4. Optional idea for Greater Stigmas as we level up : new players has it hard when it comes to leveling stigmas so what about the moment they create they're account they reseave al ltheir stigmas ( for 30 days) that are upgraded with Kinah ? or maybe auto scaled / auto upgraded to their level and only usuable under lvl 64 the moment you reach 65 you should have enough AP to purchase your own and start upgrading : this was meant to make the lveling experience for new player much smoother with less of a hustle after all It's a private server that reflects retail not retail incarnate.
  5. Low level consumable : I don't think we need Scrolls and Pots to be spammed every few levels through survay : one of each that lasts until you reach a certain thresh hold i.e : 64 then you have to either craft your own or buy your own. again just an optional idea for tweaking
  6. Lack of Mentor - Mentee relationship / Social aspect of the game is bad : trying to do DP SR and few more instances are a pain in the but and it's slightly over looked.
  7. Update the E-coin store PLEASE : NOTHING there worth getting beside stuff to get geared : websites that are filled with different item IDs are available  to be implemented with EASE, A LOT different emotes, motion cards, Titles, Skins, Wings, Pets and MUCH MUCH more should be added and It will never be enough it's really needs more items.
  8. Market Board Issues / TS prices : THESE needs to be looked into too.
  9. Character overview and character appearance saving : I have no time to re-create my favourite toon from scratch when I can simply save the appearance and load it again to make an alt or 2 when I get bored of my main also, just like WoW ( this is made for new players who never played Aion before) when they pick a character and before logging in they should get a message as in : This class can ascend to either Cleric or Chanter would you like to try one of them at max level to see how it feels like ? get the idea ? give them a chance to try a maxed lvl 65 infront an ally train dummy and an enemy train dummy to test the animation skills, dable with the stigmas cause A LOT of people are literally and always asking in LFG about stigma builds...I think It would give them a nice thing to look out for until they reach 65 themselves. the overview might be a nice little touch.
  10. Survey rewards should be upgraded, levels should be much more rewarding it feels lacklustre tbh.
  11. Hording names : Level 1 characters hoarding names should not be allowed lol come on, either use it or let someone enjoy their favourite names on their characters
  12. Different LFG language channels ? : Not sure what else I can add to this
  13. REMOVE THE WORLD CHAT WINDOW : I don't want that little thing on my screen having to block everyone who spams it with Megaphones so I don't see the stupid stuff people are posting : an absolute abuse
  14. The dodging issue has been brought to the table in different topics so am just gonna mention it here and no't go in full details
  15. Faction changing tickets : THIS must be included at ALL cost

 

These are my thoughts as of right now rummaging for few ideas, let me know what you fellow daevas think and If any is worth taking into consideration.

 

Best regards : Luminum - Cleric

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheAlmighty    531

Hello,

1) This gear is still just for start and is already quite a lot for a retail-like server with x1 rates. This is pretty enough for the start, and on the high level you can already start getting blood marks and farm for the jewelry quite fast. 
2) They are available in several quests, and we have as well added them to the tiamaranta's eye quest.
3) You can always report any player violating the rules and he will get sanctions if there's really some violation. Can't say much about the group leavers, we can't make or press anyone to stay in the group. 
4) This is something making the game way too easy for x1 rates. Not sure this will be good. Stigma system has been working like this on retail, exactly what we seek for. 
5) New players can't get the pots and scrolls on their own, they don't have kinah or crafts levelled. Even if they start saving up kinah and level up alchemy, they will need some time for it and some scrolls/pots for the meantime. These consumables don't last that long anyway. 
6) Unfortunately in this version NCSoft made mentors less needed, the exp for being with one in the group is greately cut now. On the other hand we've given some good  gear to be able to farm such dungeons with the same level players. 
7) We add new items to the shop from time to time. There's a special topic to add new suggestions for the game shop on the forum. 
8) Could you please give more info about the market board? I don't quite understand this question.
Tempering solution though is the most rare item in the game, it cannot be cheap. 
9) Sorry, but the function of saving the appearance of the character was created in the later versions (5.0+). Aion doesn't include the option of trying out the class. It does exist in some games, like in lost ark, but here the developers never added such a function in any version (maybe I'm wrong, don't know much about the most recent updates). However the game is pretty old and you can find tons of guides on any class on the Internet, even on our forum. 
10) Nothing is that easy on x1 :c Most of the rewards are symbolic.
11) We are not prohibiting anyone to use any name.
12) Never created in aion either.
13) Unfortuantely NCSoft made it to work this way in this version. 
14) Already said many times in many places that we are thinking and working on this.
15) Sorry, but just not going to include it at all. First of all it doesn't exist, secondly will cause a lot of ther issues, including faction disbalance. You can always start playing on the other side, however from the very beginning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chococake    0

Well how about adding IO eternal harp to blood marks vendor ?
Those harps just basic it's nothing OP about it.It will help lower gap between new bards and elite bards.

You can even do custom NPC merchants that selling instance gear skins like IS,BT,DP or craft one like lv 55 with blood marks or ancient coins.
Or maybe buying consumable foods with AP ?

Maybe even selling primal spirit skins with kahrun symbol that would make high level players helping low levels farming kahrun gears which needs for class like cleric/chanter.
I don't think you can make much money from primal skins from shop anyway I don't see anyone even using them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xenovia    0

Well, how about reset ranks so people stop spit and make fun of the people who ask you for help, call them vulgar words and names. As if they are demigods. We ask something on LFG and they start they mock us. We can't find a group to go to instance because they make them our little Tea Partys. Game start to be more like a garbage dump with those people around. Yea I don't mind grinding my rank but how when they do they little parties so they can keep those ranks. I am on Elyos side and I see Elyos's high ranks to do anything and low rank to struggle to do even BM to give 12hours one day for only one of the Katalam or Danaria region.  And those who do nothing stay with the party or are exploited with new players for a thing they have when they go 65 LVL, Example I saw people exploited with new players to put them on Runadium, and so they take Key quest and exploited them?

How to enjoy a game like that?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheAlmighty    531
10 hours ago, Chococake said:

Well how about adding IO eternal harp to blood marks vendor ?
Those harps just basic it's nothing OP about it.It will help lower gap between new bards and elite bards.

You can even do custom NPC merchants that selling instance gear skins like IS,BT,DP or craft one like lv 55 with blood marks or ancient coins.
Or maybe buying consumable foods with AP ?

Maybe even selling primal spirit skins with kahrun symbol that would make high level players helping low levels farming kahrun gears which needs for class like cleric/chanter.
I don't think you can make much money from primal skins from shop anyway I don't see anyone even using them.

Maybe we should just remove the dungeons at all? 
The game includes all those activities, and if we remove all those, what will be the point of the game?
Don't forget that you came to an x1 server, we will not just give out anything or make those things easier to reach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheAlmighty    531
6 hours ago, Xenovia said:

Well, how about reset ranks so people stop spit and make fun of the people who ask you for help, call them vulgar words and names. As if they are demigods. We ask something on LFG and they start they mock us. We can't find a group to go to instance because they make them our little Tea Partys. Game start to be more like a garbage dump with those people around. Yea I don't mind grinding my rank but how when they do they little parties so they can keep those ranks. I am on Elyos side and I see Elyos's high ranks to do anything and low rank to struggle to do even BM to give 12hours one day for only one of the Katalam or Danaria region.  And those who do nothing stay with the party or are exploited with new players for a thing they have when they go 65 LVL, Example I saw people exploited with new players to put them on Runadium, and so they take Key quest and exploited them?

How to enjoy a game like that?

 

We just cut the ranks around a month ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chococake    0
1 hour ago, TheAlmighty said:

Maybe we should just remove the dungeons at all? 
The game includes all those activities, and if we remove all those, what will be the point of the game?
Don't forget that you came to an x1 server, we will not just give out anything or make those things easier to reach.

IO eternal harp is not what people expected from running IO ,it's just inferior version of mythical one that far less stats and manastone slots.
And I don't know understand how skins going to make everyone playing easier beside promoting people to farm more BM increased pvp activity in katalam/danaria.

What I suppose to suggest ? If you justified everything as it was meant to be play ?
But yep if you said no then no.

Thanks for the reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xenovia    0
6 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

We just cut the ranks around a month ago.

And in one month they done Character Elyos done Asmos and Asmo done Elyos (and they speak each other they manipulate the game).
In those 30 days, they find a loop on the system, The game starts to not be Enjoyable anymore, Why try to grind Rank when the Rank system is manipulated?

TheAlmighty, Thanks for the answer but is has any way to make those people stop manipulated the Rank system I go be Great.

What we can do as players when the game starts to be stressful for those people?
Sorry but they have called me vulgar words, names and mock me a lot, From those people. Sorry, but if we had a reset system I believe the game going to be Enjoyabl
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darkpika    2
24 minutes ago, Xenovia said:

And in one month they done Character Elyos done Asmos and Asmo done Elyos (and they speak each other they manipulate the game).
In those 30 days, they find a loop on the system, The game starts to not be Enjoyable anymore, Why try to grind Rank when the Rank system is manipulated?

TheAlmighty, Thanks for the answer but is has any way to make those people stop manipulated the Rank system I go be Great.

What we can do as players when the game starts to be stressful for those people?
Sorry but they have called me vulgar words, names and mock me a lot, From those people. Sorry, but if we had a reset system I believe the game going to be Enjoyabl
 

bro do you even realise that if they reset ranks again the same people will have the same rank in a week again since they make more hp then other people ? if u wanna rank up be smarter or get better , no point in resetting ranks anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xenovia    0
3 minutes ago, Darkpika said:

bro do you even realise that if they reset ranks again the same people will have the same rank in a week again since they make more hp then other people ? if u wanna rank up be smarter or get better , no point in resetting ranks anymore.

Darkpika, To be better on what mate? When the system is already manipulated and those people vulgar words, names, and mock. Thye go stay there for Years They have Elyos chars high rank and they make Asmo so they can be manipulated more and the same goes for Asmos too.

So you tell me now do whatever they do? That's is look correct on you?

When Someone start says the truth thing, you jump and you start to mock them, and tell them "Go learn better". Nice i hope you continue with your gank do what you do and other suffer and they cant enjoy the game.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darkpika    2

mate im 3 star right now but i used to be general , i can easily get rank back by making more gp then other people if i rlly tried , can easily get rank 1 rewards without trading kills.

and i never said anything is correct , ur right its wrong but it has always been like that and it will never change.

ur talking about truth ? the truth is if you know what you are doing and have experience in the game u can easily become atleast 5 star and even general.

if u prefer to cry on forum instead of improving urself thats ur problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kamai    31
20 hours ago, Chococake said:

Well how about adding IO eternal harp to blood marks vendor ?
Those harps just basic it's nothing OP about it.It will help lower gap between new bards and elite bards.

You can even do custom NPC merchants that selling instance gear skins like IS,BT,DP or craft one like lv 55 with blood marks or ancient coins.
Or maybe buying consumable foods with AP ?

Maybe even selling primal spirit skins with kahrun symbol that would make high level players helping low levels farming kahrun gears which needs for class like cleric/chanter.
I don't think you can make much money from primal skins from shop anyway I don't see anyone even using them.

I have one word on this
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kamai    31
8 hours ago, Chococake said:

IO eternal harp is not what people expected from running IO ,it's just inferior version of mythical one that far less stats and manastone slots.
And I don't know understand how skins going to make everyone playing easier beside promoting people to farm more BM increased pvp activity in katalam/danaria.

What I suppose to suggest ? If you justified everything as it was meant to be play ?
But yep if you said no then no.

Thanks for the reply.

HEY LETS ADD THINGS WHAT WILL BROKE GAME BECAUSE ITS NOT LIKE AION MMO RPG FROM KOREA AND YOU NEED TO GRIND

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this