Senju

Suggestion : Aethertech PvP guide to promote this underrated class

Aethertech PvP guide to promote this underrated class  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I make an Aethertech pvp guide as a way to promote this underrated class?

• Yes
    • No, (comment down below your reason or complaint)
  2. 2. How should the guide look like?

• Basic (general summarize of the class) made within 3 days.
    • Standard ( basic Rotations) made within 7 days.
    • Detailed ( we are diving deep in what the Aethertech is capable of on the battlefield) made within 10 days.
    • Ultimate (covers all my secrets that I know of the class and that you should know) made within 14 days.

Senju    39

Hello everyone,

I decided to create an Aethertech pvp guide specifically for our patch.  Because It seems like not many are aware of what the class does and how it functions as a whole.

To make things even worse . This class is by far the most underrated class I've seen in my 8 years of playing the game, and I will explain you guys why. 

If we get enough likes I will also create a pve follow up guide.

Senju    39
6 hours ago, Sliedshut said:

Truth is nobody playing AT

Play It yourself and become best, no need many AT in server, boring to 1v1 that class :(

Not many play the class, and it's not easy to master. You need time and practice. And most people don't see the full results of what the Aethertech is capable of, and just simply give up.

It depends also what class you play in terms of 1V1 there are always counter classes in the game don't forget that.

Senju    39
22 hours ago, ZbigniewBrzezinski said:

just turn on mana burning shield and go kill anyone) thats the guide)

That's not how it works my friend. 

Eva    27

If AT were smaller, and not half the screen, then I would play with it ... But, its model is simply ugly. Sorry )). No aesthetics, no grace. Although he is strong in battle, yes.

Senju    39

The smaller you make your character the smaller the AT will look like. People that like pvp with the AT usually always go with a smaller character.To also say that it takes up your whole screen shouldn't be an excuse. You can change the camera distance of your character through ingame settings.  The model itself is not ugly, you just need a good skin. The sad thing though is that in the current patch there aren't many good looking skins on the AT. But in the future patches the AT looks way cooler then other classes with the Dragon King's series introduced as an example.

Winter    15

If you feel like writing the guide, you should just do it. 

Throw all the opinions of people that don't play Aethertech out of the window and contribute to the current small community the class has with intentions of making it grow. 

Besides, there's currently an event running:

There haven't been any entries so far, meaning the earlier and more detailed guide you decide to write, the bigger chances of earning Ecoins for it.

A win for your pocket,

And a win for the community.

Best of luck to you :>

Edited by Winter

Senju    39
On 29/10/2019 at 11:34 PM, Winter said:

If you feel like writing the guide, you should just do it. 

Throw all the opinions of people that don't play Aethertech out of the window and contribute to the current small community the class has with intentions of making it grow. 

Besides, there's currently an event running:

There haven't been any entries so far, meaning the earlier and more detailed guide you decide to write, the bigger chances of earning Ecoins for it.

A win for your pocket,

And a win for the community.

Best of luck to you :>

Thank you, I will participate in the event. I had intentions before that as well. But knowing now that I will be rewarded for it makes me even more eager to make it. People will always have their own opinions. It's natural, and it makes things more interesting to see it from a different perspective. 

Senju    39
On 31/10/2019 at 3:36 AM, Sliedshut said:

Post anything you know

With an ultimate guide, its going to be easier to counter that class

I will make a guide from the standpoint of the Aethertech itself, but I don't doubt it will help other classes as well. Since I will cover all the weaknesses and strengths of this class in depth. 

• Like 1