Sign in to follow this  
Belormoroth

Aion patch version

Belormoroth    17

People would like to see some update at Aion version. Before it was broken.

Question to devs: is this even possible?

Question to players: which version would You like to see?

Dessy    22

So for me 4.7.5 because it is adding better manastone socketing when a fail doesent mean that every stone is removed some pve content like 2 new maps with 1 new siege and new pvp dungeons and of course invasion 

The rest stay the same so it's still like 4.6 just a bit better with a bit more content 

Everything from 4.8 on killed the game 

So 4.7.5 is the best patch in my opinion it's just like 4.6 just a little improved 

Everything above is trash 

Edited by Dessy

Lazar    14

For not loosing Tia-Eye and Katalam i would like to see a good working server like this with game version 4.7(.5)
I think 4.8 is a version that's not too good for a server whcih isnt supposed to be updated anymore.

Subby    14

I'd love to see an old school 2.5 server. Before gunners and aethertechs. 

bruti    7

The 4.7.5 is really the best pach. I preffer that one if possible. But need asking management os possible or not. But i think no because little bit difficult move to on that pach the player account database

Belormoroth    17
1 minute ago, bruti said:

The 4.7.5 is really the best pach. I preffer that one if possible. But need asking management os possible or not. But i think no because little bit difficult move to on that pach the player account database

I did asked.

1 hour ago, Belormoroth said:

@TheAlmighty @Admin?

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello,

We have already given the reply to this question many times. Here we work with the stable and good build of the game. We don't possess any other version of the game of a good build, and are not ready to work with java servers, causing ten problems upon fixing one. 
These words and decisions are not baseless, we already had experience with such servers. 

In addition to all of this, the version we are on now is loved by a lot of players, and you have probably already seen the messages from them saying that they wouldn't like it to be changed (if it is, they quit). And we all know, that the update of the version will lead to the population decrease, and now we are really not into such experiments. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Begins    0

Well then you need something to motive players to keep playing, because the game is pretty losing interest for me.
I don't know what you could do maybe some coins that buy skins but I'm totally against anything that made players log in game and do nothing but wait.

You could experiment with java server (custom version?) and let players try it as a beta server instead ? (Everything will be wipe when it out of beta)
Maybe if everyone gives opinions it could be great maybe it could be 4.6 with stigma renewal + skins from future version I don't know but experiment sure fun.

But priority now should be fixing ecoin donation problems that persist and VPN problems. Or else I don't know there's much else to talk for.

Dessy    22

Some new pvp content like golden arena , pvp dungeons and so on would be great already 

I know there's no work with java script i think more pvp content would be already great 

Doing gear feels.. well for what ? Some PvE dredgions? 

I love 4.6 but i miss pvp content 

Kyb    2

Death is unavoidable for static content. Everyone will be bored one day...

Haku    29
5 hours ago, Dessy said:

Some new pvp content like golden arena , pvp dungeons and so on would be great already 

I know there's no work with java script i think more pvp content would be already great 

Doing gear feels.. well for what ? Some PvE dredgions? 

I love 4.6 but i miss pvp content 

More pvp instances would be great, but these would be empty/plagued by dodgers too. The lack of pvp is a player mentality problem, not a patch problem.

• Like 1

Dessy    22
4 minutes ago, Haku said:

More pvp instances would be great, but these would be empty/plagued by dodgers too. The lack of pvp is a player mentality problem, not a patch problem.

I agree but if we compare Jormungand with the Kunax dred its a very big difference its alot better for pvp 

But i agree with your last part as well the most people just want to rush pve or free win 

Haku    29

yes ofc, though runa with kunax was also not that pvp friendly (you can almost afk until kunax spawns and then just full burst it and win) it's generally preferable to camp flips, items, bombs and npcs.

but still, we could have the best pvp instances ever but most players on euroaion don't want to go there for some reason, and a big percentage of those who do want to go would dodge opponents they don't want to fight.

TheAlmighty    1,046
14 hours ago, Begins said:

Well then you need something to motive players to keep playing, because the game is pretty losing interest for me.
I don't know what you could do maybe some coins that buy skins but I'm totally against anything that made players log in game and do nothing but wait.

You could experiment with java server (custom version?) and let players try it as a beta server instead ? (Everything will be wipe when it out of beta)
Maybe if everyone gives opinions it could be great maybe it could be 4.6 with stigma renewal + skins from future version I don't know but experiment sure fun.

But priority now should be fixing ecoin donation problems that persist and VPN problems. Or else I don't know there's much else to talk for.

Hey, 

Our thoughts on the java servers are not baseless and taken our of nowhere, they come from our experience, so there have already been the experiments and works with such servers before. 

mostafa76    10
20 hours ago, Dessy said:

So for me 4.7.5 because it is adding better manastone socketing when a fail doesent mean that every stone is removed some pve content like 2 new maps with 1 new siege and new pvp dungeons and of course invasion 

The rest stay the same so it's still like 4.6 just a bit better with a bit more content 

Everything from 4.8 on killed the game 

So 4.7.5 is the best patch in my opinion it's just like 4.6 just a little improved 

Everything above is trash 

yea would love to see that as well but we'll lose katalam, danaria and idian depths which was one of the main reasons for me to play this patch, but yea why not no to see new update for a change.

• Like 1

Dessy    22
43 minutes ago, mostafa76 said:

yea would love to see that as well but we'll lose katalam, danaria and idian depths which was one of the main reasons for me to play this patch, but yea why not no to see new update for a change.

No not in 4.7.5 

4.7.5 is still like 4.6 just with new manastone socketing and new pvp dungeons and a new siege but anything else doesent change 

I think 4.7.5 is the best patch because it has the most content in 4.x patch the focus is still in danaria, Katalam , indian depths 

They are deleted in 4.8 not in 4.7.5 

Windy    38
On 3/11/2021 at 1:45 PM, Belormoroth said:

People would like to see some update at Aion version. Before it was broken.

Question to players: which version would You like to see?

4.6 is the best version, always and forever. Everything after it destroyed Aion slowly.

• Like 2

Begins    0

I think I do remembered that killing tiamat incarnation will rewards you extra bundle box ? can't we do that with instance bosses from lv 55+? the box could give DR weapon,armor,headgear ?

mostafa76    10
On 3/12/2021 at 11:57 AM, Dessy said:

No not in 4.7.5 

4.7.5 is still like 4.6 just with new manastone socketing and new pvp dungeons and a new siege but anything else doesent change 

I think 4.7.5 is the best patch because it has the most content in 4.x patch the focus is still in danaria, Katalam , indian depths 

They are deleted in 4.8 not in 4.7.5 

then why not go for that patch!! we'd like to keep our manastones and not losing them every time it fail to socket xD 

Subby    14
4 hours ago, mostafa76 said:

then why not go for that patch!! we'd like to keep our manastones and not losing them every time it fail to socket xD 

Where's the fun and excitement in that though? Nothing more exciting than managing to socket that final manastone knowing that you may lose everything if you fail.

mostafa76    10
2 hours ago, Subby said:

Where's the fun and excitement in that though? Nothing more exciting than managing to socket that final manastone knowing that you may lose everything if you fail.

i do not want to fail the final socketings and have to buy from shop or even from OP prices in broker but do not worry, that server will never be updated because if they do they will lose a great amount of ecoins purchasing due to assured socketings they sell in game shop and tbh ppl have to reduce ecoins selling in exchange of kinah I mean 1 ecoin = 650kk!! that is really retard and admins must do something about this because it increase every month with 100kk.

Dessy    22
2 hours ago, mostafa76 said:

i do not want to fail the final socketings and have to buy from shop or even from OP prices in broker but do not worry, that server will never be updated because if they do they will lose a great amount of ecoins purchasing due to assured socketings they sell in game shop and tbh ppl have to reduce ecoins selling in exchange of kinah I mean 1 ecoin = 650kk!! that is really retard and admins must do something about this because it increase every month with 100kk.

Well it's just a excuse from some (small amount of max gear people who are bad ) and of course the server to avoid it i understand that 4.8 and so on is not wanted and planned.

But to say that 4.7 or 4.7.5 is not a liked patch or destroy is just a lie because 4.7 is literally 4.6 besides the manastone change and the new 2 instances.

It's business strategy for manastone and socketing aids of course since it is the same patch almost.

But i think it's logical human thinking for profit actually nothing to blame maybe intelligent profit wise

mostafa76    10
1 hour ago, Dessy said:

Well it's just a excuse from some (small amount of max gear people who are bad ) and of course the server to avoid it i understand that 4.8 and so on is not wanted and planned.

But to say that 4.7 or 4.7.5 is not a liked patch or destroy is just a lie because 4.7 is literally 4.6 besides the manastone change and the new 2 instances.

It's business strategy for manastone and socketing aids of course since it is the same patch almost.

But i think it's logical human thinking for profit actually nothing to blame maybe intelligent profit wise

Ok server is not going to be updated but let's see what the future of euroain is holding for ppl cuz many anticipating something different from admins especially after what happened lately, so owners has to think in a more constructive way to attract more players and avoid the rigidness of thinking and THE MOST IMPORTANT THING is to replay ASAP for players requests at least, i'm one of the players awaiting the server to be back online but again admins MUST answer players requests and not just let them squeak for days that will make a difference.

Shrr    47

Has anyone thought about the fact that updating, even if they wanted to, is a massive and possibly even impossible undertaking? Both the server software and client they use, to my understanding, is based on official files and thus their is no actual source code available. Now if this was ran on one of the java emulators it would be a different story but alas this is not the case. One does not simply reverse engineer the server files and apply updates.