Sign in to follow this  
Pyper

WHY is there NO PAYPAL option for payments???

Pyper    0

I do not like that there are currenly NO OTHER valid payment options for the game except cryptocurrency options.  Paypal is international and approved in over 200 countries - so what gives?  I know I would have spent a good amount of $$ - but I do not like handing over my banking credentials to actors I do no know and am not familiar with. So I won't be purchasing anything from your shop.  In addition to that issue, I do not like this server when I compare it to other servers that offer more.  More XP amulets, more candy, increased leveling experience (except weekends) compared to many other private servers - which leaves NEW players to the server desparately trying to play "catch up".  I honestly cannot figure out why you have a good population here when you seemingly offer your players very little.  I guess this is to encourage people to spend a lot of crypto in your shop because they have no other choice.

TheAlmighty    1,046

(1)Cryptocurrency is no the only donation method that we support. There are as well bank cards and electronic wallets. Bank cards are available both in LAVA and Paypalych payment systems.  Most of our players use these donation methods.

For cryptocurrency we have a detailed guide that you can follow, in case you decide to use this method. It is based on a dollar equivalent currency: https://forum.euroaion.com/topic/11212-how-to-buy-cryptocurrency-and-donate-to-the-server/

Paypal cannot be added for many reasons. First of all, being trustworthy on one side, it can be unreliable. We used it before and many users would just report the finished transactions and request refunds, proving it as if they have never received a purchased item. This lead to bans on our paypal account for at least one week (up until the case is solved). So we had paypal one week and didn't have it for another one, constantly dealing with their supports to solve the problem with the players. And surely the decision has never been on our side. Therefore, more fines and bans were applied. We are not going to use this system again.

Maxy    0

Damn sad that EU banned almost everything from Russia so we can't even use russian payment systems :D, and it's not really fair that EU server only haves russian payment systems and crypto that most people from EU not gonna use it.

passthesauce    40
On 09/03/2023 at 12:31 PM, TheAlmighty said:

(1)Cryptocurrency is no the only donation method that we support. There are as well bank cards and electronic wallets. Bank cards are available both in LAVA and Paypalych payment systems.  Most of our players use these donation methods.

For cryptocurrency we have a detailed guide that you can follow, in case you decide to use this method. It is based on a dollar equivalent currency: https://forum.euroaion.com/topic/11212-how-to-buy-cryptocurrency-and-donate-to-the-server/

Paypal cannot be added for many reasons. First of all, being trustworthy on one side, it can be unreliable. We used it before and many users would just report the finished transactions and request refunds, proving it as if they have never received a purchased item. This lead to bans on our paypal account for at least one week (up until the case is solved). So we had paypal one week and didn't have it for another one, constantly dealing with their supports to solve the problem with the players. And surely the decision has never been on our side. Therefore, more fines and bans were applied. We are not going to use this system again.

you already admit before you let a group of people use paypal on discord soo why you lying?

• Like 1

Epidemic    0

Unfortunately, I agree on the payment methods; I won't be able to support/buy from the shop without PayPal. Which is a pity because, unlike OP, I enjoy the server so far.

Edited by Epidemic

Ellowain    73
10 hours ago, passthesauce said:

you already admit before you let a group of people use paypal on discord soo why you lying?

Why admit wrong when you can just pretend we live in an alternate reality and lie? 

• Haha 1