Sign in to follow this  
ClxZero

Rape Promoting Legion Name

ClxZero    3

Well I've been playing around a week in here and just today I saw that there is a legion called "UnconciusGirlsCantSayNo", so I decide to report it and saw that there already was a topic about it and the admin response was:

5e346974743be_Screenshot_2020-01-31Nicelegionname.thumb.png.c4979bfaf0883051ea8d79ad0f4c5471.png

I'm actually sickened about this kind of response, which, in case @TheAlmighty doesn't know, is a direct statement of support for raping...

Dude, how can you be so naive to think this things are not offensive???

There is a reason why some words and actions are avoided and it is because its cultural weight is waaaay too much!!! You being oblivious of it doesnt make it better, it only shows your ignorance, which does not works as an excuse either for stating that this server promotes rape, even if you really dont, it's just the image you are giving.

This is a really serious problem, troubling players are everywhere, but an administration that can't even understand the gravity of the problem is worth leaving and wasting a week of farming.

Please @TheAlmighty reconsider your posture about this issue, because it is clearly much worse than what you think. I even invite you to see some episodes of "The law and order: Special Victims Unit" to get some sensitivity about the issue, it may come handy when administrating  a 500+ people community.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ClxZero    3

@Lhax you may which to read what I just post, that actually have a screenshot of the post you linked. Also I invite you to read more on the toppic of "rape" and "cultural symbols" so you dont look like an idiot.

• Like 1

Lhax    1

Oh sorry, i thought you didn't read the other topic, there was just the exact same things you said. I don't care to look like an idiot, between idiots we can understand each other way better

• Haha 1

Raidon    108

Come on.... There have been legions with similar names even on official servers. You're taking things way too seriously.

• Confused 1

Andre    1

That legion name is CLEARLY IMPLYING RAPE. GM's need to take actions about this topic.

If not, I am afraid I will have to leave this server. which is obviously accepting this kind of behaviour until now. I feel very disappointed.

• Like 1

Senju    39
1 hour ago, Andre said:

That legion name is CLEARLY IMPLYING RAPE. GM's need to take actions about this topic.

If not, I am afraid I will have to leave this server. which is obviously accepting this kind of behaviour until now. I feel very disappointed.

Before you open your mouth , you should first get into contact with the people running the legion. They are very kind , and in no way support rape. This is just a fantasy made up in your head. As the legion name can be almost applied to any imagination you'd like, yet you guys chose rape.. I'm quite disgusted by your ill mind, and I truly hope you will leave the server. I don't see this as a threat to the community but as a celebration for many.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

TheAlmighty    1,046

As it was said, the administration doesn't consider this name being unacceptable and promoting rape. This is why no action will be made. 

How can we support rape if there's no rape support in the name? 

The understanding of the meaning depends solely on you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

The legion name seems more of a warning for me. Of course we could get unconcious from a spiked drink, because you never know who wants to fondle you (a friend or stranger). So yeah, thanks for the heads up UGCSN, I always stick with a group of friends.

Like others said, it's one's own perception of how we perceive things. This one's mine. 😊

TheAlmighty    1,046

In view of the huge amount of complaints, we have talked to the head of the legion in question, and the decision about its renaming was made. 

The leader of the legion will do it as soon as possible. Right now the renaming cannot be made as the legion holds some fortresses.