Sign in to follow this  
TheAlmighty

Refreshing Glory Ranking

TheAlmighty    1,046

We have discussed your ideas and comments and this is what we think:

It is necessary to remove GP fom the arenas. They do and will cause trading on the arenas and will just return us to the present situation. There's no point in cutting the GP and leaving the rewards in arenas.
Regarding the other ways to "fix" the arena issue we wrote manyh times before: it is not possible to take the ticket right away or remove the button for decline etc. As well as implement contact monitoring of the players' actions. 

It is possible that in the future we will make other changes in the arenas or return the rewards, change the entry system or other, for now it is difficult to talk about it. We will keep looking at the situation.

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,046
1 hour ago, Sha said:

Терять очки славы каждый день - основная проблема, потому что 1-й офицер каждый день теряет 10 очков славы, а 4-й офицер теряет 98. Воин 1-го ранга догонит 4-го офицера за 1 неделю. И на данном этапе это основная проблема.

Then it's better to reset the glory points completely to everyone, including ranks

Странно тогда, что у нас рейтинг все никак не обновляется.

TheAlmighty    1,046
5 minutes ago, EndOfTime said:

You think of new players, yes it's a fact, they bring you more money than the old ones who only need very little in the shop. :D

I think it's great not to even take the time to do a survey.

>>>            WHY YOU DONT RESET TEAM RANKING TOO????!              <<<

Can't get this server to work for more than 2 days without crash or dc. Start with this point before you want to revolutionize the game... 

This post is very intelligent, announcing that the GPs are no longer to be rushed because they will be reset without giving a date. Suffice to say that the next few days the players will have no real interest in siege, kamar etc.

We do think about all the players, that's why we keep the ranks for all. You can still keep the place, the x-form, however yes, you will have to actually be active in game for it. If you're unable to participate in the game activities, then i don't think you need that rank so badly.

TheAlmighty    1,046
3 minutes ago, medya said:

They dont think about working people who can do just arenas and try keep 2 star .They also forgot working people give money to server so yes remove gp from arenas but keep for all pve like Bastion or Hyperion ;D Ddos kiling slow server this will kill server complete well good job, maybe its plan open fresh server later :D

So what's the problem in participating in pve activities or going to the dredgeons? This is all enough to keep officer rank 2 and wear the gear. You don't need 5 star if you can't participate in sieges.

medya    8

Well most people can run weekends pvp instances ( work days 2-6 pm pvp instances not open)  if u think enough keep atleast 2 :D U forgot also people who got 6 hours + diferent arena was also one of way keep they gear rank . Rank reset i dont mind i but arena gp remove it will be big mistake 

Edited by medya

Sha    0
11 минут назад, TheAlmighty сказал:

Странно тогда, что у нас рейтинг все никак не обновляется.

I wanted to say that when the glory points are reset, it will be more difficult for officers of the 5th and higher rank to hold positions. I'm sorry I didn't specify. It is necessary for the first time to remove the loss of the OS from x2

TheAlmighty    1,046
2 minutes ago, Sha said:

I wanted to say that when the glory points are reset, it will be more difficult for officers of the 5th and higher rank to hold positions. I'm sorry I didn't specify. It is necessary for the first time to remove the loss of the OS from x2

The other players will have loss as well. If the soldier rank one will be moving up in the table, they will also lose higher amounts. As soon as they reach star 3, they will start losing way more than on star 1. Also don't forget that this person is not alone farming the GP, and the officers keep farming them too.

Phoenix    8
22 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

The other players will have loss as well. If the soldier rank one will be moving up in the table, they will also lose higher amounts. As soon as they reach star 3, they will start losing way more than on star 1. Also don't forget that this person is not alone farming the GP, and the officers keep farming them too.

All theory no facts no numbers just "what my gut feels like" which eventually will lead the ladder back to where we are right now.

I explained it very eloquently on both my 1st post (to which you responded) and on the 2nd on which you did not.

1) Do you need a reset (hard or soft that another story) to keep the ladder interesting and balanced between old and new players? Yes.

2) Does it have to be a random out of nowhere one time thing or seasonal so people can compete with a sense of security? Seasonal. 6 months period for example. Players will know how to schedule based on their real life and will know what to expect. Those players work so they can donate and keep this project in profit.

3) Does it help if we make Arenas irrelevant? No because the traders will just move their trading on Sieges which is harder to detect than trading in Arenas where a 5-star sits "afk" while he tries to match with his Rank 9 Level 65 Daeva geared char. Making Arenas irrelevant will actually make it worse for the new players because its harder for them to get max contri on Siege and its harder because lots of people work, it doesn't fit their time schedule to go Siege or they are not from EU.

4) Does it solve the issue of inactive people clogging the 2 star ++ in the ladder? No. No it does not because they just lose ~24GP per day and if they have 10k GP, to decay to ~5k GP they need 208 days which is 7 months, and thats without counting for logging in randomly to go some random AFK Kamar, that's insanely slow hence why new players struggle to hit Star 2 and equip their gear. It doesn't matter if Arenas don't give GP or if you "reset" the ladder, inactive people in ~2 months will still clog the ladder with their slow decay AGAIN.

Change the decay to 50/75/100/175/225 etc, it will help the ladder immensely without having to shake up the foundations, without having to do major changes which you are unable to do in your project.

Edited by Phoenix

TheAlmighty    1,046
3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

All theory no facts no numbers just "what my gut feels like" which eventually will lead the ladder back to where we are right now.

I explained it very eloquently on both my 1st post (to which you responded) and on the 2nd on which you did not.

1) Do you need a reset (hard or soft that another story) to keep the ladder interesting and balanced between old and new players? Yes.

2) Does it have to be a random out of nowhere one time thing or seasonal so people can compete with a sense of security? Seasonal. 6 months period for example. Players will know how to schedule based on their real life and will know what to expect. Those players work so they can donate and keep this project in profit.

3) Does it help if we make Arenas irrelevant? No because the traders will just move their trading on Sieges which is harder to detect than trading in Arenas where a 5-star sits "afk" while he tries to match with his Rank 9 Level 65 Daeva geared char. Making Arenas irrelevant will actually make it worse for the new players because its harder for them to get max contri on Siege and its harder because lots of people work, it doesn't fit their time schedule to go Siege or they are not from EU.

4) Does it solve the issue of inactive people clogging the 2 star ++ in the ladder? No. No it does not because they just lose ~24GP per day and if they have 10k GP, to decay to ~5k GP they need 208 days which is 7 months, and thats without counting for logging in randomly to go some random AFK Kamar, that's insanely slow hence why new players struggle to hit Star 2 and equip their gear. It doesn't matter if Arenas don't give GP or if you "reset" the ladder, inactive people in ~2 months will still clog the ladder with their slow decay.

We do not deny the idea of the further resets and will think on making them regular. The ranking in aion is not perfect at all. It wasn't with AP, it is not with GP. 

Catching traders in sieges is easier, as everyone sees the players. We have already banned a bunch of such people. 

akolein3    10
58 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

We have discussed your ideas and comments and this is what we think:

It is necessary to remove GP fom the arenas. They do and will cause trading on the arenas and will just return us to the present situation. There's no point in cutting the GP and leaving the rewards in arenas.
Regarding the other ways to "fix" the arena issue we wrote manyh times before: it is not possible to take the ticket right away or remove the button for decline etc. As well as implement contact monitoring of the players' actions. 

It is possible that in the future we will make other changes in the arenas or return the rewards, change the entry system or other, for now it is difficult to talk about it. We will keep looking at the situation.

teaming in siege, farming your afk chars with the other faction to get 19x3 garni GP

just remove a ticket when you apply to a Arena and not when entering, you wont have many ppl left that dodge or team, you will not fuck the ppl that WORK AS NORMAL HUMANS and this is even shift working, where you cant go to siege for one week and get buttfked by the system because you can only do SWB in rare cases and Kata... thats it, you literally killing many ppl and their rank + armour with this change, just useless, rather just delete the tickets when Q´ing up for arena so they cant dodge. how about that?

TheAlmighty    1,046
10 minutes ago, akolein3 said:

teaming in siege, farming your afk chars with the other faction to get 19x3 garni GP

just remove a ticket when you apply to a Arena and not when entering, you wont have many ppl left that dodge or team, you will not fuck the ppl that WORK AS NORMAL HUMANS and this is even shift working, where you cant go to siege for one week and get buttfked by the system because you can only do SWB in rare cases and Kata... thats it, you literally killing many ppl and their rank + armour with this change, just useless, rather just delete the tickets when Q´ing up for arena so they cant dodge. how about that?

Please, read my previous message. I have already replied to this..

I think a good change for the server would be implementing the rank 1 gear from 4.8 that has the same stats asofficer gear. This will give alts a possibility for good gear without taking up useless ranks.
This also helps people who quit and come back to the game but since the gear is more expensive many people will still build normal officer gear first while playing active.

Edited by Whynachtsmann

Phoenix    8
Just now, Whynachtsmann said:

I think a good change for the server would be implementing the rank 1 gear from 4.8 that has the same stats asofficer gear. This will give alts a possibility for good gear without taking up useless ranks

The server is using the leaked PTS files from the Russian 4.6 iirc, they can barely modify anything their knowledge is limited. All they do is just adjust some numbers and change some loot.

Also even if they did that what would be the point of farming, would kill the longetivity of the server. No reason to struggle/grind etc, it already is meh in a way since 2 star and general equip the same armor xD

• Sad 1

NancyFox    222
37 минут назад, Whynachtsmann сказал:

Я думаю, что хорошим изменением для сервера было бы внедрение снаряжения 1-го ранга из 4.8, которое имеет те же характеристики, что и офицерское снаряжение. Это даст альтам возможность получить хорошее снаряжение, не занимая бесполезные ранги.
Это также помогает людям, которые уходят и возвращаются в игру, но, поскольку снаряжение стоит дороже, многие люди по-прежнему будут сначала собирать обычное офицерское снаряжение, играя активно.

no

akolein3    10

just find Some other solution or ppl will get mad and quit, since nobody will log for arena anymore. They will start to team more in siege. just find some other solution to the change than just delete GP. its a rly downer and just fucks working ppl hard

OVO    3

I'm all for resetting glory points,but clearing points from the arena would be fatal to all players who can't take part in siege. 

OVO    3

maybe we can remove the rank restriction for Major Blessed Augment: Level 2, so that many people will not have to be two-star officers.

• Like 3

Christof    72
6 hours ago, OVO said:

maybe we can remove the rank restriction for Major Blessed Augment: Level 2, so that many people will not have to be two-star officers.

I think that option is not on the admin's list. but thanks for the suggestion. The GP will not be that hard, you can get 300 x 3 from the siege if you're very active init, of course, also eob and Kamar give 50 each run.

Christof    72
9 hours ago, akolein3 said:

just find Some other solution or ppl will get mad and quit, since nobody will log for arena anymore. They will start to team more in siege. just find some other solution to the change than just delete GP. its a rly downer and just fucks working ppl hard

The siege is really dead nowadays, this change has to be done, for the siege reason and also because of the arenas dodge, about the compensation about the arenas, I can not inform you yet, but the siege will be 1000 times better than before and that brings life to the server like it was in retail back in the days.

Christof    72
9 hours ago, Whynachtsmann said:

I think a good change for the server would be implementing the rank 1 gear from 4.8 that has the same stats asofficer gear. This will give alts a possibility for good gear without taking up useless ranks.
This also helps people who quit and come back to the game but since the gear is more expensive many people will still build normal officer gear first while playing active.

Unfortunately, we can not implement that from 4.8, also why would we do that, the army 2 will not be hard to get, you can still get 900 gp's from the siege, after the gp reset all the players still start with the lower gp's possible from their ranks, everyone that plays actively can be army 5 or more.

Christof    72
11 hours ago, medya said:

They dont think about working people who can do just arenas and try keep 2 star .They also forgot working people give money to server so yes remove gp from arenas but keep for all pve like Bastion or Hyperion ;D Ddos kiling slow server this will kill server complete well good job, maybe its plan open fresh server later :D

Unfortunately ain't possible to please every player but we try our best, the arenas dodge has been a problem since the start of the server, and after millions of reports the admins decided to make this change, you can get GPS from siege, kamar, eob, and or course be and Hyperion, the army 2 rank will be rank to get after the reset everyone will have the lower gp's possible from their rank.

kkukkar    3
13 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

那么参加pve活动或者去挖泥船有什么问题呢?这足以让军官保持 2 级并穿上装备。如果你不能参加围攻,你不需要5星。

I really thought there are many different ways to play Aion, but you say "You don't need 5 star if you can't participate in sieges." this is a totally insane and irrational word. Some people like playing 1v1 or 3v3 and they are fond of playing PVP, but if they do not have time going siege, how dare you say these people are "inactive players"? It is the different ways to make points that make this game attractive not everyone joins the 4 AM siege, can you understand what I am saying? You can't deprive this game's tradition as you wish which is selfish. NOT EVERYONE LIVES IN GERMANY OR FRANCE SOMEWHERE  LIKE YOU!!!
Refreshing the glory points is a good choice but you cutting the points from 1v1&3v3 is a big mistake that will ruin this server. I respect the administrator but this decision is a dead-mind decision. 

kkukkar    3
2 hours ago, Christof said:

不幸的是,不可能取悦所有玩家,但我们尽力而为,竞技场闪避自服务器启动以来一直是个问题,在数百万报告管理员决定进行此更改后,您可以从 siege, kamar 获取 GPS , eob, and or course be and Hyperion, 军队 2 等级将在重置后获得等级,每个人的等级都可能低于他们的 gp。

Sure you can't please every player so you close and ignore my report about the racial discrimination? You can't please everyone so you choose to not see that racist's words and not punish that racist guy? I see the racist man playing like normal so that is your "try your best"? You just do what you wanna do and free yourself doing whatever you want, there is no justice at all in this server am I right? So ridiculous

Don't be mad or angry and you can do anything you like with my account, you can ban me if you want but i will leave for your attitude towards the racist and irrational change about the arena. xD

Edited by kkukkar

oborodono    2

refreshing glory sounds good but removing gp from arenas is not . Maybe u should decrease arena rewards (example:win:20 lose:10)

TheAlmighty    1,046
4 hours ago, kkukkar said:

I really thought there are many different ways to play Aion, but you say "You don't need 5 star if you can't participate in sieges." this is a totally insane and irrational word. Some people like playing 1v1 or 3v3 and they are fond of playing PVP, but if they do not have time going siege, how dare you say these people are "inactive players"? It is the different ways to make points that make this game attractive not everyone joins the 4 AM siege, can you understand what I am saying? You can't deprive this game's tradition as you wish which is selfish. NOT EVERYONE LIVES IN GERMANY OR FRANCE SOMEWHERE  LIKE YOU!!!
Refreshing the glory points is a good choice but you cutting the points from 1v1&3v3 is a big mistake that will ruin this server. I respect the administrator but this decision is a dead-mind decision. 

So, can you please tell me, why you would be in great need of 5 star officer if you do not participate in siege?