Sign in to follow this  
TheAlmighty

Refreshing Glory Ranking

TheAlmighty    1,046
2 hours ago, passthesauce said:

most fortress blue again when will you guys close asmo side

Why should we close it? Right at the siege time the percentage is same: image.png

passthesauce    40
1 hour ago, TheAlmighty said:

Why should we close it? Right at the siege time the percentage is same: image.png

dont base it off 1 day bro you know it aint been like that for well over a year

TheAlmighty    1,046
15 minutes ago, passthesauce said:

dont base it off 1 day bro you know it aint been like that for well over a year

I still don't get why we should close any side with such numbers.

Adeh    0

Hi guys , b4 reset i was rank officer star 2 now i m rank 1 plz help , name Adeh 

TheAlmighty    1,046
5 hours ago, Adeh said:

Hello , i was rank officer star 2 now i m rank 1 plz help,name Adeh

Hello,

We were adding the GPs in the first days after the reset. Now it is too late for it: we cannot check anything after som much time. 

Adeh    0

oh :( i playd so much to keep the rank up , that s not fair :( i l never reach star 2 cuz i m working to much...seems u r gonna lose an veteran player :( i was moving to another contry when update was made..so..didn t had internet ..not fair ..

Densetzu    23

so. just after the glory reset, server is getting ddosed, players have problems with doing pve instances because of disconections. Some players cannot participate in pvp instances when others can do 4/6 kamar/jmr runs during a day. It's not good to allow situation like this happen, when everyone want to compete in glory ranking, there are multiple pvp instance resets that many players are abusing. Do admins consider to delay glory reset when the server is playable without ddos attack every siege and multiple jmr pvp/ kamar/ EB pvp resets?

Adeh    0

Well , gp reset = quiting alot of players :( i was rank officer 2 now i m rank 1 , such a disappointment:(

TheAlmighty    1,046
1 hour ago, Adeh said:

Well , gp reset = quiting alot of players :( i was rank officer 2 now i m rank 1 , such a disappointment:(

Even if you get those 124 points that were missing now, you will not get the rank back. And after so many days you also lost some points due to the daily loss. Maybe you were star 2 at the reset and by now just lost the GP to the star1. 

Adeh    0

I was almost 3 star actually and i didn t play 3 weeks :-s idk if my gp would go so much lower ,:( 

TheAlmighty    1,046
1 hour ago, Adeh said:

I was almost 3 star actually and i didn t play 3 weeks :-s idk if my gp would go so much lower ,:( 

Yes, they would. All the ranks were cut to their basic numbers. For officer star 2 basic is around 1300. People who didn't play got demoted the very next day because all the other DID play.

Adeh    0

Ok thx , i guess ..i guess i will die rank 1 and all my star 2 gear will be wasted 🖐