Sign in to follow this  
NancyFox

Choose the light side and get gifts!

Densetzu    23

there was elyos league few weeks ago and it was outnumbered by 2 leagues on asmos. Its basicly 1elyos  to 2 asmos on siege. And as asmo I dont like it when there is 10 elyos on safezone and plenty of asmos killing them when they leave zone. I just waste time standing in contributon zone waiting for someone to appear. Current  situation encourage to doing ap trades which is against the rules. Imagine missing first 20mins of 1 hour siege. there is noone going into fortress contribution zones, sometimes you will see ranger/sin on hide trading ap, There is nothing funny in sieges right now. Its just crying for glory points no more. 

• Like 1

Swiftshadow    1
18 hours ago, Kamai said:

bro i swear i can create new asmo char and get before this year end 5 star xD

Your so missing my point CHILD u go griid your 1000 hours in 6 months u freak and satify your BIG EGO

Edited by Swiftshadow

Swiftshadow    1
4 minutes ago, passthesauce said:

they already did that by removing paypal most of the server cant even donate

I have no probs donating but through bit coin wallet, wont be donating anymore though unless they fix this mess

Sentry    27

I think that the initial theme has been somewhat distorted... it would be interesting to talk about the great problem of the server in a new post.

PS: The solution is as simple as doing a reset every day like in Tiamaranta/Gelcmaros/Ingison, in this way we would all take SOMETHING and there would be motivation to go, since at least we know that the Elyos would take a Fortress.

Cheers

• Like 1

Sailorhuhn    5
19 hours ago, Sentry said:

I think that the initial theme has been somewhat distorted... it would be interesting to talk about the great problem of the server in a new post.

PS: The solution is as simple as doing a reset every day like in Tiamaranta/Gelcmaros/Ingison, in this way we would all take SOMETHING and there would be motivation to go, since at least we know that the Elyos would take a Fortress.

Cheers

I wouldn't go as far as to reset daily. That would cause unnecessary expenses due to influence of price / tax ratio. A weekly or every two weeks reset would definitely suffice.

And also with a reset before every siege, there would be only PVE sieges. That'd be also against what most people want.

Upset    2
57 minutes ago, Sailorhuhn said:

And also with a reset before every siege, there would be only PVE sieges. That'd be also against what most people want.

How do you know what people want?

As far as 50% (or even more) of all 3v3, kamar and eob = dodge, most ppl do not want PvP at all

TheAlmighty    1,046

Dear players, 

As we wrote in the topic, we first add these bonuses and watch the situation. There were problems with the balance before and bonuses did have effect. 

Repeating from the topic: if there problem persists, other more drastic measures will be taken. 

This topic will be locked due to the spam and a lot of inappropriate messages, both from the point of words used and from the point of the meaning generally.