Uknown

inappropriate language

Uknown    1

I dont mind about the 0 is fine, but i cant accept someone to talk for my mother like this,do something about it teach him some manners.

• Like 1

Christof    72
15 hours ago, Uknown said:

I dont mind about the 0 is fine, but i cant accept someone to talk for my mother like this,do something about it teach him some manners.

Sorry for this situation, I've sent the image with all information for the admins they will decide what has to be done.

• Like 2

Cleopi    1

Hello :) 

I dont know where to write the ticket,report :) So...

I wrote "looking for a legion" on the lfg...and i got this spam :(

Extremely Sad.

gghhj.png

• Sad 2

Uknown    1

Thats sad those people are mentally ill it seems this way, ban them for 2 weeks so they go out from their home to get some fresh air to their brain feels better thats unacceptable

behavior, punish those people they go worst every day thats a topic that is not supposed to be taken lightly, giving them chat ban doesnt change something, and for you guys is easy to say we will see what we can do and  stuff like this but they dont talk about your mothers they talk about ours and giving justice to something like this doesnt make you a bad Admin by avoiding it and doing nothing for it makes you a really bad one,

Christof    72

Hey @Cleopi, I'm very sorry to see that this happened to you but unfortunately, we have rules on the server about punishments and on that list, we can't set anything by whisper offenses you can use the block option ingame and clear the whisper that's my best advice.

• Haha 2

Cleopi    1

Thank you for your answer...

Im surprised... Really ? :) ok then, it's time to change the game.

• Haha 1

Ellowain    73

Ever wonder why we can't keep new people on this game? Here's a great example. Not banning for hate mail and whispers is so lazy and stupid on admin. Banning one account will just cause the bully to jump to an alt or create an alt, over and over. Server needs new players to stay alive and active, the server doesn't require crazy ppl that drive new players away.

And did you know that the Admin/Helpers permanently IP BAN players on the EuroAion discord for insulting them (Admin/Helpers)? This is a double standard, don't you think?   

Edited by Ellowain
  • Like 1

Sentry    27
11 hours ago, Cleopi said:

Thank you for your answer...

Im surprised... Really ? :) ok then, it's time to change the game.

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-

Christof    72
2 hours ago, Uknown said:

@Christof So what happen with my case did  he got punishment or Admins still think of it :) ?

yes, they got it.

Uknown    1

yeah but you are not saying to me that he got punishment or at least something you are just saying that they got the information for the report that i did. Well i give up i am not gonna send again from now on i will start leaving this game slowly i see you guys dont care about us so why should we care and play a game that is full of dirt and not fair at all

passthesauce    40
2 hours ago, Uknown said:

yeah but you are not saying to me that he got punishment or at least something you are just saying that they got the information for the report that i did. Well i give up i am not gonna send again from now on i will start leaving this game slowly i see you guys dont care about us so why should we care and play a game that is full of dirt and not fair at all

i think you should leave not just the game the whole dam internet you too much of a snowflake

Uknown    1

mate mind your own business i dont know why you take place on my report in first place do you want some attention or what? i dont accept your comments snowflake is you that you fall in places that is not snowing.

Christof    72

If the players write something that goes against our rules, and you've got proof of it(screenshot or video) we will do something about it, and yes we care about all players on the server, and please send that information to us.