Sign in to follow this  
TheAlmighty

Choose the dark side and get gifts!

TheAlmighty    1,046

Good day dear players!

d3hfhfz-5892036c-243a-416b-8e51-066d8b536150.thumb.jpg.1aa772fb46ba5fbce9e090c5405210fc.jpg

As many of you know, the server started its work 2 month ago. First time the number of Asmodians was higher, now the situation is vice versa.

At the moment, the number of Elyos is greater than the number of Asmodians. This difference is about 5%. In the number of players it is about 50 people. It's not much, but looking at the picture in the game, it significantly affects the situation on sieges.

We are not interested in a strong imbalance of factions, because we know what it leads to. Therefore, from today we are starting a promotion for all new players who start their way on our server!

Each new Asmo player at the start of the game will receive at its disposal:

Full premium account:

• Boosts insignias earned in all Crucible instances by 20%.
  • Boosts AP earned by PvP and PvE by 20%.
  • Boosts Energy of Repose XP bonus (by 50%), which makes it into Strong Energy of Repose.
  • Boosts Energy of Repose recharge speed (by 2 times).

5 items of premium account are issued, each for 1 day. You can activate all 5 items at once (premium time will be prolonged), or leave the packs for later. But keep in mind, each premium item occupies a separate cell in your inventory.

Administrator's Boon (7-day pass)

Cancels any Soul Sickness or XP loss following death. Also, the cost for flight transport or teleportation is reduced to 1 Kinah. For improved soul healing, an additional fee will be charged.
This item lasts for 7 days.

Ruddytail Heorn (7 days)

• Movement Speed 12.8
  • Flight Speed 16.0
  • Sprint effect available
  • Sprint Movement Speed 15.2
  • Flight Time Consumed per Second -8.0

These items are issued for only one character on the account! All items are untradeable.

The promotion is in progress until 29.12.2019 inclusively. In case the situation gets better earlier, the promotion will be stopped! It can be extended as well!

If the promotion does not help in attracting players to the Asmo side, more drastic measures will be taken, in the form of transfers from race to race and complete closure of registration for Ely side. But we would not like to do this, as every day 100+ accounts are registered on the server.

And don't forget, that in addition to the bonuses for Asmodians, there are bonuses for all new players on the server!

We are waiting for you on the dark side! Enjoy the game!

Pay attention! the reward is available only until level 10! As soon as you reach the 10th level, the poll with rewards will disappear! So don't forget to take the rewards during your first 9 levels!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Dio    12

Today during siege there was 39% Asmodians and 61% Elyos. It would be wise to extend this promotion atleast for another week or two.

Senju    39

Tbh, this promotion does hardly anything. 20%+ more elyos then Asmodians is simply outrageous to begin with. Although we are kinda doing OK wise in siege it is with full effort and cooperation of the Asmodian faction. Otherwise we get no forts, nothing. And let's not forget about defending. Even with perfect leading and strategy. There's just too many of them. I remember when elyos were crying because of a 5% difference. And you see hardly asmo crying about a server inbalance now. Well now everyone is silent. Seems like the players with the loudest mouth are the once most cared for. You don't see the elyos QQ now. Yeah, cause everything is Gucci.They lead one time well on siege, and take everything all Gucci why should they point out this advantage when they can exploit it. Unless we have lots of newcomers or player transactions. Nothing will change with shit rewards like these for new Asmodians. 

globosud    5
I've talked about it here

, but I don't even see the Asmodians complaining, so the server is dying, meanwhile I stopped playing,
because it doesn't make sense now

Admin    411

As the problem of balance between two factions persists, we have come up with a decision to prolong the promotion for Asmodian players. The bonuses will be available unt 29.12 (inclusive). Or they can be disabled manually, in case the situation doesn't get better. 

globosud    5
The mistake was to activate the promotion for the Elyos when the difference was only 5% who played aion knows well that out of 10 official servers only 2 were with asmo in 
a small majority, of course it was known that the Elysians would have increased, it was enough a little patience, but the promotion has practically canceled the asmodian
 faction much earlier than normal. now we are at 20% / 25% difference, the old Asmodian players no longer want to play and are giving up, the only hope is to help both 
the old and the new Asmodian accounts, the situation will improve only when the Elyos tired of not find asmodians to do pvp, they will also leave the 
server, i bet when they stay 300 players in the server and there will be 50% again
Edited by globosud

TheAlmighty    1,046
14 hours ago, globosud said:

The mistake was to activate the promotion for the Elyos when the difference was only 5% who played aion knows well that out of 10 official servers only 2 were with asmo in 
a small majority, of course it was known that the Elysians would have increased, it was enough a little patience, but the promotion has practically canceled the asmodian
 faction much earlier than normal. now we are at 20% / 25% difference, the old Asmodian players no longer want to play and are giving up, the only hope is to help both 
the old and the new Asmodian accounts, the situation will improve only when the Elyos tired of not find asmodians to do pvp, they will also leave the 
server, i bet when they stay 300 players in the server and there will be 50% again

Hello, 

We would like to remind, that there were really a lot of messages about the balance problem at that moment. And a lot means A LOT. Even now there are fewer requests than that time with elyos. So we took measures. The problem was solved and the situation was stable for most of the time. For now we have this promotion for asmo, and it shall work as well. If no, we will take other measures.

SetoHiryu    0

It's ridiculous, you would have to come and complain while crying so that you would realize that there is a difference in players between the two factions, I don't understand when the Asmo had more than 5% more players than the Elys measures were taken as early, while for more than 3 weeks we are 20% of that elys, and to bring back asmo you suggest what? Preminum packs a boost + 10% drop rate and a rotten frame that lasts 7 days ... No serious already to start if you want to bring back asmo ( or new players ) start by increasing the EXP RATE at least in x2 and the DROP RATE in x2 PERMANENT is not only during your Christmas event.

Edited by SetoHiryu

Lazar    14

Increasing exp-rate by 2x sounds good. Its more comfortable to lvl up but you're not "instant" lvl 65. Just give 2x exp to asmodians for 1 or 2 weeks and the to both factions. could solve the imbalance problem

rulai    21

not playing asmo, but i think all the asmos needs, are increased exp rates. x2 or x3 sounds good to get new players there. that is a fair and fast method

globosud    5

for me increasing xp x2 or x3 does not solve the problem, it is only for the old players to create dozens of accounts to take advantage of the events and for destroy commerce. To increase the population there is  need to increase the rate of ceranium, abyss point, box with mythical weapons or help with end gear, scroll for instance, for example if you give the extends to the templars or gladiators all those who want to play these classes will choose the asmo side.  

In the leveling phase you have no problems, the problems arise at lev 65, when you see that you do not have a fortress that you do not have access to the instances in abyss and you do not know how to make the ceranium for the end game gear. In any case, I don't think the problem is more solvable, because before there were 900 players online during the siege, now about 600, those 300 players that are missing are almost all asmo who have abandoned the game. 

who decide to play euroaion will never choose the Asmodian faction, knowing that the abyss gear reaches it after 10 months, when it takes two months from elyos, the only way is to give when you become lev 65, 3 kk of abyss point and 2/3 parts of the abyss set, I know it sounds too much, but I think it's the only way

Edited by globosud

lorenzo    4

i'm downloading the game right now, I'm new on this server and I don t remember much about the game, because 4-5 years passed from my last log-it. I will be an Asmodan! But where have I to ask for receive my "Asmodan gift"?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Senju    39
11 hours ago, lorenzo said:

i'm downloading the game right now, I'm new on this server and I don t remember much about the game, because 4-5 years passed from my last log-it. I will be an Asmodan! But where have I to ask for receive my "Asmodan gift"?

You will see the gift in a survey it's a small icon that you need to click on. It's next to your skills on the right, but be ware you can only receive it till lv 10. So open it asap. 

• Thanks 1

Richytck    2

Hello, I just found your server today, its on download atm :P I was going to try Asmo anyway just for the fact that they are less then elyos, its says that this offer ends on 29.12, wondering have you took it off already? or is it still possible to get it today? Thanks 

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,046
On 31.12.2019 at 6:59 PM, Richytck said:

Hello, I just found your server today, its on download atm :P I was going to try Asmo anyway just for the fact that they are less then elyos, its says that this offer ends on 29.12, wondering have you took it off already? or is it still possible to get it today? Thanks 

Hello, 

Yes, the promotion was enden on 29.12

Dio    12

Asmos are still struggling in numbers, siege is still a pain in the ass with Asmos being roughly 10% less. You should think about extending this for another 2 weeks and maybe even add some EXP bonus for asmos to really attract new players to choose asmo side because these bonuses don't really help much.