rulai    4

Dear Admins,

I am brief, the stigma shards are way too expensive. The cheapest cost 25kk Kinah for 10k shards. A cleric need 4.289 shards for the heal tree and 4.387 for the dmg tree.

8676 Shards = 21.69kk Kinah for 1x switch. Its not acceptable. You said, you want to be like the official server, but on official server were stigma shards in shop. So the price were only 5KK for 10k shards. 

STIGMA SWITCH IS A BASIC FUNCTION AND NOT PAY TO WIN.

PLEASE: Put stigma shards into shop for a smart price like 30 ECOIN FOR 10.000 shards. For avarage coint trader(150EC/1 ECOIN) it would be 4.5kk Kinah for 10k Shards it is a fair price for private server

5de2424bd88ba_2019-11-3011_10_37-Aionstigmacalculator.png.d05d72870e47437f0213efaa0cf97bda.png

5de242dd452b1_2019-11-3011_21_43-Aionstigmacalculator.png.0b3ddd1dbec6c75809f5f7832dbfb40d.png

5de246400a412_2019-11-3011_36_31-AIONClient(64bit).png.0a90bf53fd502473e51f8bf9396604aa.png

• Like 2

rulai    4

i am not playing this game to farm shards O.o but u can farm them for me, if u have time to do this ^_^

Edited by rulai

rulai    4

stigma change in 4.8 cost 0.1-0.2kk kinah? so what is the argument for expensive stigma shards

TheAlmighty    113

Hello, 

THis has been discussed previously. The shards can be obtained from quests and from monsters. If you are not here for farming shards, then other players can do it for you can you can buy the shards from them with kinah on the broker. 

rulai    4

hi almighty,

i know it was discussed previously, but i did not understood why you dont want to put stigma shards in the shop?

something like 100% to socket a manastone is in the shop, but stigma shards to switch stigmas not? everyone can farm manastones aswell, no reason for 100% socketing aid

tell me good reasons why you dont want to have stigma shards in the shop?

should we start a poll? i mean u cant ignore so much people :)

please dont be stubborn and help your community

• Like 1

Tramadol    3

Yeah you can pay 21KK for switch xD

On official (EU) we used to have bots, so shards were very cheap. And when GF banned bots, they started to add shards in shop.

No bots, no shop = no switch. Really funny to stay on heal for arena.

(& farm underground with heal tree... it takes soooooo long).

Edited by Tramadol
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Tramadol said:

Yeah you can pay 21KK for switch xD

On official (EU) we used to have bots, so shards were very cheap. And when GF banned bots, they started to add shards in shop.

No bots, no shop = no switch. Really funny to stay on heal for arena.

(& farm underground with heal tree... it takes soooooo long).

oh my GOOOOD! level a gladiator or gunner for farming. Why do you play a class, which needs unstopable kinah river for switching and socketing\enchanting 100500 sets of gear? 

rulai    4
7 minutes ago, ZbigniewBrzezinski said:

oh my GOOOOD! level a gladiator or gunner for farming. Why do you play a class, which needs unstopable kinah river for switching and socketing\enchanting 100500 sets of gear? 

1. can we ban this troll out of this topic? all he can say is go farm shards

2. why we should not play classes like cleric? did u even took 2 seconds to think with ur brain what u wrote?

3. socketing and enchanting is not a topic of my post. only stigma shards

rulai    4
5 minutes ago, ZbigniewBrzezinski said:

You can play cleric, but why do you cry about its mechanics? Theres no reasons to ban me, read the rules.

1.i dont want u get a ban just an exclude from this topic, read my post. just i see no content in ur posts.

2.i dont cry about mechanics. i just want some arguments why 100% socketing aid can be in shop and such a basic think like stigma shard cant?

PS .Official server had stigma shard event, npc where u can get daily 1000 shards. maybe it can help us?

rulai    4

All we need is 10.000 Stimga Shards for 30 ECoins. It would help to keep this server playable for clerics/other classes

• Like 1

Nimure    16

I personally am not playing a lvl 65 cleric (not yet at least), but I totally agree with rulai's reasoning. Stigma Shards are essential for a cleric who's playing on both heal and damage (and maybe even hybrid). To say he should just level up another farming character... leveling takes so much time and you can't force other people to play a class they don't want to, let alone trying to tell them what they should or shouldn't do.

The price for stigma shards is just too high. Let's hope that the admins will give us an event or do something else about this problem. 21kk for switching once is unreasonable.

• Like 1

Tramadol    3

This topic doesn't concern clerics only : chanter need to switch too, sorc too (pvp control, pve dps), etc.

I don't want to lvlup another char for farm lol, no time to do this. I play AIon for fun, not for be boring by shards !

I agree to buy shards at broker but not at this price, sorry. I can't play all day long because i work (like others ppl i think), no time to farm 8k shards all days. Strange Crystal for IS is enough farm for me lol.

I need kinah for others things that theses shards.

Edited by Tramadol