Sign in to follow this  
Densetzu

dead siege

Densetzu    23

Hello, I would like to ask if there is going to be any solution for current  promblem with sieges. For half of a year asmo is dominating sieges in katalam, danaria and reshanta. Except glory there is no reward for doing siege so many players give up on this. Right now, when you look at players participating in siege you can see big disproportion in numbers. It could be fixed by new players who join elyos side but without any fortress its hard to gear up and if there is no profit from siege nobody wants to join in. Only glory warriors go there to climb in ranking. For elyos after hitting 2star there is no more interes in going sieges.

Could you add some reward for failing on siege? I am talking about ceranium medals/mithril medals. To encourage losing faction for participating in siege and give them a chance to gear up? Maybe solution from tiamaranta will work? 

You can check by yourself players in danaria/katalam/reshanta on both sides during a siege and compare them, you will see that for 1 elyos there are 2 or 3 asmos.

utterbitter    33

Been this way for ages and the replies from the admins were that we should not trust our eyes and they have better stats that show there's equal numbers at siege. Not sure what the motivation could be but it seems they like and want the ratio to be that way so.

Christof    72
On 15/04/2022 at 5:31 PM, Densetzu said:

Hello, I would like to ask if there is going to be any solution for current  promblem with sieges. For half of a year asmo is dominating sieges in katalam, danaria and reshanta. Except glory there is no reward for doing siege so many players give up on this. Right now, when you look at players participating in siege you can see big disproportion in numbers. It could be fixed by new players who join elyos side but without any fortress its hard to gear up and if there is no profit from siege nobody wants to join in. Only glory warriors go there to climb in ranking. For elyos after hitting 2star there is no more interes in going sieges.

Could you add some reward for failing on siege? I am talking about ceranium medals/mithril medals. To encourage losing faction for participating in siege and give them a chance to gear up? Maybe solution from tiamaranta will work? 

You can check by yourself players in danaria/katalam/reshanta on both sides during a siege and compare them, you will see that for 1 elyos there are 2 or 3 asmos.

Greetings we're aware of the situation of course, but we're discussing what's the best plan to do in this case also don't forget the problem is not in admins and yes it is in the players, leaders of big legions, and top 3 rank players they should group up and lead the siege.

Densetzu    23
On 18.04.2022 at 2:58 AM, Christof said:

Greetings we're aware of the situation of course, but we're discussing what's the best plan to do in this case also don't forget the problem is not in admins and yes it is in the players, leaders of big legions, and top 3 rank players they should group up and lead the siege.

Hello, did you saw players online on both races for last day durig siege??? In was 44% ( elyos ) to 56% ( asmos ). Are you insane to just watch when this happen? Don't tell shit about grouping elyos. You as administartors made this problem and you should to solve it. Telling that it will solve when one asmo legion stop playing wont fix it xD. At the moment elyos players are moving on asmo side. so there are less and lesss elyos and more asmos, with time this disproportion is just growing. And administrators are doing nothing to it. 

Emenems    14

they can only reset the glory points and put the instant entry for each pvp content (eob / kamar / arena / glory / iww) but they can't / want to do this thing so the siege is dead and it will stay dead, the gp trading / dodge elyos side is disgusting too many high rank people that the only thing they find in pvp instances is their asmodian ALTs , what is your solution? block ely side until they have 75% online population? and they win just for numbers? xD bcs until the % is very huge (up too 70%) nothing change aniway .

Edited by Emenems
  • Like 1

Densetzu    23
1 minute ago, Emenems said:

And remove chaos arena entry and from rank site , chaos arena is clown fiesta of trading .

All types of arenas are gp farming circus, ppl sniping their alts, ashes of legends trading top 3 in monthly ranking on chaos arenas, glory arenas no comment its never 1v1v1v1. And every shitty player walking with synapce macros trying to flex how good in pvp he is kek. 

Emenems    14

Is 2022 synapse don't give you hands aniway, what do you expect to play with the mouse with the ball inside? all the gaming  keyboard rn have macro system 

Densetzu    23
2 minutes ago, Emenems said:

Is 2022 synapse don't give you hands aniway, what do you expect to play with the mouse with the ball inside? all the gaming  keyboard rn have macro system 

using skills with no delay is not advantage at all  kek 

Emenems    14

Yes it is, like ping 20 instead of 70,is 2022 you need accept dat ,keyboard have macro 1 razer keyboard with synapse you can buy for 25€  

Densetzu    23
33 minutes ago, Emenems said:

Yes it is, like ping 20 instead of 70,is 2022 you need accept dat ,keyboard have macro 1 razer keyboard with synapse you can buy for 25€  

xD no animation makes the same thing, like ping is 20 instead 70, but its "banned". You see synapse macro as harmless program, I as substitute of noanimation for chickens. We are not the same.

Emenems    14

comparing no animation (cheat that removes skills' animations which is obviously banned since you're editing the game itself) with synapse (which lowers a skill's delay when you press your binds without editing anything in the game) is bland ignorance, I'm sorry but you're just somebody frustrated who doesn't know what he's talking about

Densetzu    23
18 minutes ago, Emenems said:

comparing no animation (cheat that removes skills' animations which is obviously banned since you're editing the game itself) with synapse (which lowers a skill's delay when you press your binds without editing anything in the game) is bland ignorance, I'm sorry but you're just somebody frustrated who doesn't know what he's talking about

Different methods, the same effect ( obviously noanimation gives more but benefits remain the same, using skills faster and its not 20ms difference). And dont forget synapse macros do more than spamming one key 1000 times in second -_-. How can i be not frustraded when I see someone who clears himself of using programs which gives him advantages over casual Bob. I mean there is no need to do that, everyone knows that players abuse whats possible to compete with others. But lets call things by name, shall we?

I don't use any macros outside the ones accesable in game. And I see difference beetween person who have synapse and who doesn't, Even if players have 20ms both. Don't try to deny it. "It's 2022" big chunk of players already used or they are still using stinky files ( i mean for sure they are ). I wish there is one day without any cheats or programs which helps in game. Sadly it's not going to happen.