Sign in to follow this  
Belgarath

Honor Points problem for new players

Belgarath    24

Hi, sorry for my bad english, however I noticed that the new 65 levels are really paralyzed by having to do so many honor points to reach star officer rank 2, this precludes the possibility of equipping yourself with a decent pvp set (apart from rank 1 which takes double some time to take it). I speak as a star off 2 with 12k of hp. I would get frustrated if I were to do 12k of hp! I would like to advise GMs to scale an amount of honor points every few months (6/8) in order to help new users without having to penalize high ranks. Maybe halving everyone's HP. I think it is doable. What do you think?

Ellowain    73

Admin did do a Glory Point scaled reduction about 8-9 months ago, after the server fire. Maybe it will happen again sometime. 

Belgarath    24
21 hours ago, Ellowain said:

Admin did do a Glory Point scaled reduction about 8-9 months ago, after the server fire. Maybe it will happen again sometime. 

we must hoping that server will be burning again so? ¬¬

Kamai    72

BRO WHHAT A BS YYOU TALKING

START DOING SIEGES AND YOU WILL GET CERANIUMS + GLORY XXDDDDDDD

also
you can buy rank 1 gear in same price as 2 star gear in katalam camps

Chusheen    45

Took 1.5 months for me to get almost 5*.  Casual playing. Only Siege and Swb.  There is no need for a reset. You can easily make 600-1000 gp daily just from swb and siege. Thats around 2 weeks max 3 weeks to hit the 12k gp which is needed on both factions atm to have Star 2 rank.

Edited by Chusheen
  • Like 1