MomoKhaled

Client Error On Update

MomoKhaled    1

Hello Guys when i try to log in game i get instant Send log 
and when i try to check for update i get this massege below

need help thx

Screenshot_20.png

superbol    0

I get something very simliar when i try to update the game, I created a post too looking for a fix 0_o

• Sad 1

MomoKhaled    1
4 minutes ago, superbol said:

I get something very simliar when i try to update the game, I created a post too looking for a fix 0_o

SAME IDK WHAT'S THE PROBLEM HERE

• Confused 1

MomoKhaled    1

so basicly it's a complete client problem and we have to download it again it took me around a week to downolad now wth ????????? i have trash internet in my country bffffffft

BloodyDerby    0

Hi all ! 

I juste installed the client now, and i have the same issue. After downloading the 40 go, the launcher said "Update available", if i update, i have the error screened after 0.37go uploaded.
If i play, the game launche but on the Ncsoft black screen, during loading, then i go the same error pop-up.

Could you help us please <3 

have a great day

Screenshot_20.png

Christof    72
7 hours ago, BloodyDerby said:

Hi all ! 

I juste installed the client now, and i have the same issue. After downloading the 40 go, the launcher said "Update available", if i update, i have the error screened after 0.37go uploaded.
If i play, the game launche but on the Ncsoft black screen, during loading, then i go the same error pop-up.

Could you help us please <3 

have a great day

Screenshot_20.png

Hey,
Check the game with the torrent and then reject any update request from the launcher and just press 'Play'.

doomex    0

I have the same issue. Download it twice from torrent and launcher... I excluded from antivirus,exploit protection,firewall. Unchecked the read only on my folder. Same long list error. My friends don't have this problem tho.

Now i am trying to recheck it via torrent again...

Edited by doomex

TheAlmighty    1,046
1 hour ago, doomex said:

I have the same issue. Download it twice from torrent and launcher... I excluded from antivirus,exploit protection,firewall. Unchecked the read only on my folder. Same long list error. My friends don't have this problem tho.

Now i am trying to recheck it via torrent again...

Hello, 

After you checked the game with the torrent, you need to reject all the update requests in launcher. Only accepting the update causes this issue. You just need to press on PLAY and that's it.