Sign in to follow this  
Veda

[EVENT] Tempering Solution is never enough!

Veda    64

6481cd98d1971_!_ENG.thumb.jpg.9f53f272416805432493aca9c99104e3.jpg

Tempering Solution has been addeed with some chance (not from every boss)

as an additional reward for defeating the final bosses in the dungeons of level 50+

The event is in progress until 13.06.2024 inclusive

The list of dungeons included:

Спойлер
  • Abyssal Splinter
  • Unstable Abyssal Splinter
  • Udas Temple (Devoted Anurati)
  • Lower Udas Temple
  • Padmarashka's Cave
  • Esoterrace
  • Beshmundir Temple
  • Raksang
  • Argent Manor
  • Elementis Forest
  • Sarpan Battleground
  • Muada's Trencher
  • Rentus Base
  • Tiamat Stronghold
  • Dragon Lord's Refuge
  • Sauro Supply Base
  • Ophidan Bridge
  • Infinity Shard
  • Illuminary Obelisk
  • Danuar Reliquary
  • Danuar Sanctuary
  • Steel wall bastion

Strengthen your accessories!

NorcoN    0

Hi!!
What is the drop probability of Tempering?
3 / 5 % ?

Josuke    1

hello the drop rate is not the same as previous tempering events correct? or has it not started yet?

TheAlmighty    1,081
27 минут назад, Josuke сказал:

hello the drop rate is not the same as previous tempering events correct? or has it not started yet?

Hello,

It's the same as the other times when the event was launched.

Knox    3
16 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

It's the same as the other times when the event was launched.

It is not true that it is the same probability, last year at least doing Udas and Rajsang you could easily get 3 temp. Today doing a total of 10 runs I barely got 1. People are not stupid and they realize it.  

TheAlmighty    1,081
5 минут назад, Knox сказал:

It is not true that it is the same probability, last year at least doing Udas and Rajsang you could easily get 3 temp. Today doing a total of 10 runs I barely got 1. People are not stupid and they realize it.  

Well, we are not going to argue about it. Our answer is: we did not touch the chances. Believe it or not.

Salvus    15

Agreed. The droprate is not the same as before. It is weekend, double drop rate. All of us had a drop boost and a lucky vinna. We did 5 times Lower Udas, 2 times Udas and 5 times Raksang. No tempering. 

Josuke    1
2 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Well, we are not going to argue about it. Our answer is: we did not touch the chances. Believe it or not.

I believe you when you say you didn't change anything but i also think there's a problem not sure what's causing it but its definitely NOT THE SAME idk what's the problem myself
I hope its nothing related to the attacks on the server idk

premium ecoins drop boost + lucky vinna + weekend boost and finally in the 15th run 1 tempering dropped (1 out of 15 runs dropped). it used to drop like AT WORST 1 out of 6 runs without drop boost and all that honestly 

Dezzw    2

10x raksang duo with drop boost and vinna and not a single tempering. I don't know who are you trying to fool here

Josuke    1

bro and the 1 tempering i got failed at enchanting a +2 necklace now +0 i just spent hours and hours to get 1 tempering and go from +2 to +0 xDxDxDxD

Rcelenium    3

The duration of the event is shortened indeed.

image.thumb.png.24f9a9c21cf710759136e6630a2ea96b.png

Steel rose Deck, Cargo and Quarters have also been removed from the list of enhanced dungeon drops.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ellowain    77

You shorten the event more each year and destroy the rates worse each year. Just ran 20x for two tempering solutions when it's the 2x weekend + 100% 7-day drop boost + 20% drop boost. So it's so obvious to every longterm player that either you changed the drop rate, or the RNG is broken with all your updates for skins and you can't figure it out, and you don't play so how would you know if it's the same or different anyway?

You are wasting everyone's time and money. The server population is dying and stuff like this just makes more of your players rage quit from this server.   

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,081

Hello,

We did not touch the rates. If you don't believe to it, you can keep not believing. We will not increase rates from what they have been for all the years before. 

Regarding the duration, we will consider it. 

• Like 2

Tinaturnma    16

Too be honest i don´t think there is a problem with RNG or that they changed any rate. Actually i can speak from experience of the 2021 Event where they still had Steelrose on the list of available Dungeons for the event. From maybe 90-100 runs i concluded that the droprate of temperings was around 1/10. This was without lootbufs nor weekend buff. It is not even safe that these buffs work on event droprates or if they are a fix value. Anyways does that mean if you get nothing out of 10 or maybe even 20 runs that you can have simply bad luck.
I think the major issues is that they consistently nerfed events over the years what actually cause a lot of the excitement by players to fade away, cause these events were always aticipated for many months. Compared to the first events in 2020 Steel rose has been removed for the icepicks and temperings and from what i remember also that the amounts of Ice pick chest had been reduced. Then also The upper Udas Boss has been changed from the Nexus to anurati which takes way longer and is a lot more difficult to kill.
I think these changes combined now with the much shorter time of the event causes a lot of disapointment for many players. Ofc it is also not in the interest of the server too cause a deflation of the value of Event Wings or Temperings, but i think personally that it´s never a good decision to take something away from players which others had already a long time the possibility to exploit.

• Like 2

I would say that drop rate is somewhat ok. The drop rate is around 10% for me, which is kinda grindy but this is tempering after all. If we can get 1-2 tempering a day its not a bad deal. However, it is kinda short, I don't think there is a shorter event right now. I would suggest admins to prolong event to next weekend as well so its +3 more days.

• Like 2

Ellowain    77
16 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

We did not touch the rates. If you don't believe to it, you can keep not believing. We will not increase rates from what they have been for all the years before. 

Regarding the duration, we will consider it. 

I will continue to understand simple math, thanks.

But thank you for at least entertaining the idea of length. Even the extra +3 days is a good consideration for players with normal weekday jobs.  

• Like 2

Veda    64

By many requests, we have extended the “Tempering Solution is never enough!” event until the 17th of June.

• Like 4

Speedy2220    0
On 12/06/2024 at 9:15 AM, Veda said:

By many requests, we have extended the “Tempering Solution is never enough!” event until the 17th of June.

Hi, ty for the few days =)

Is it 17th june inclusive or not?

Veda    64
2 минуты назад, Speedy2220 сказал:

Hi, ty for the few days =)

Is it 17th june inclusive or not?

yes

• Confused 1

Speedy2220    0
17 minutes ago, Veda said:

yes

So 17th june inclusive !!!