TheAlmighty

Server unavailable (10/03)

Recommended Posts

Subby    14
26 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

Dear players, 

We are all upset with this situation and we are all waiting for the restart of the servers. Let's stay polite even in such cases! Please, do not start insulting each other. 
It is really a hard time for the server now, and the worst part is that we couldn't and still can't influence it. This is something that doesn't depend on us. 

To the questions about donations:

All the donations that are sent to the project, are used for the project. In order to keep the server, we have to pay for the servers, maintenances, advertisment and many other things. Therefore this money can't be returned. 
The other question is ecoins (which you get as a reward for supporting the server) - the servers are okay, so your ecoins should still stay on your accounts if you had them (the coins). 

For now we are thinking on our plans upon the server restart and for the following days of the downtime. All the information will be posted when we are ready for it. 

 

We are very thankful to the players who support us and who stand up for us, ready to wait altogether!

3x xp and or drop rates would be a good event to consider. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dessy    22

Alchemists Event would be alot better or abyss point boost 

 

Or any new nice event 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Windy    24

You guys should see this as a vacation from your daily Aion duties and stop putting blame on the administration, it was not their fault.

Also if you don't know what "donation" means I will explain for you. You give your money away to someone or something you support, without expecting anything in return.

That is what donations are and you should know that before you donate. Asking for refunds now is really ridiculous from some of you.

Also don't act like you will not play on this server in approximately 1 week once it is running again.

It is the best private server in Europe by a long shot and you all know this.

Even if you leave, we don't care because new players come every day and the server is too crowded already for my taste.

Stay positive and use your free time wisely. :)

See you soon!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Begins    0

Well I think this is a good time to discussing about update because at this point everyone pretty much had enough of 4.6 it was a good patch but we can't stuck with it eternally without update Euroaion should considering using future version like 5.8 and limited content at lv 65,no stigma enchantment ,no luna, no minons anything heavy p2w just disable it.

Allowing instances like IS into majority(no ide req) would be a great idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bruti    6

Guys i hope everybody is come down. just my think. im software anginier so i have some idea whats coming up.

1, all data untouched and fresh.= easy restart

2. data is little bit damaged . some things are missing. from account. if have this situation need make ticket  with what missing and admin is give to you and after everything is fine (500kkkkkkkk and +10 magic boost feather 10 piece from my warehouse and half million ancient coin is well :D ) ok just joke!! only real ask is possible. definetly!

3. Too much data is missing or everything. because the problem is for server no need fire for damage. enough the steam or temperature. but in this situation for developer and admin team is have lot of option. i think is the real:

1.The E coin is easy way if need full reset.  Restore the all e coin for all account. i understand is money back is not possible but restore e coin for  account is yes. And i think (hope) the management is know if no money refund and  no restore e coin a large number of official reports are received immediately. because lot of ppl is buy terrible quantity ecoin . and after if the management is say: oohhh sorry guys thx for money no refund money no refund e coin good luck is no way.

and other think. for developer team  and for owner  is have 1 more option. the avatar caracter option.Every account is possible 1 or more  avatar caracter. instant lvl 65.  i think this is best way. is need server reset 1 or 2 avatar caracter for all acount and  e coin refund. i preffer this way. i hope coming up this way because lot of ppl i have maxed account. with lot of money. why playing? if server reset is coming up have new target. have reason why playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheAlmighty    555
1 hour ago, bruti said:

Guys i hope everybody is come down. just my think. im software anginier so i have some idea whats coming up.

1, all data untouched and fresh.= easy restart

2. data is little bit damaged . some things are missing. from account. if have this situation need make ticket  with what missing and admin is give to you and after everything is fine (500kkkkkkkk and +10 magic boost feather 10 piece from my warehouse and half million ancient coin is well :D ) ok just joke!! only real ask is possible. definetly!

3. Too much data is missing or everything. because the problem is for server no need fire for damage. enough the steam or temperature. but in this situation for developer and admin team is have lot of option. i think is the real:

1.The E coin is easy way if need full reset.  Restore the all e coin for all account. i understand is money back is not possible but restore e coin for  account is yes. And i think (hope) the management is know if no money refund and  no restore e coin a large number of official reports are received immediately. because lot of ppl is buy terrible quantity ecoin . and after if the management is say: oohhh sorry guys thx for money no refund money no refund e coin good luck is no way.

and other think. for developer team  and for owner  is have 1 more option. the avatar caracter option.Every account is possible 1 or more  avatar caracter. instant lvl 65.  i think this is best way. is need server reset 1 or 2 avatar caracter for all acount and  e coin refund. i preffer this way. i hope coming up this way because lot of ppl i have maxed account. with lot of money. why playing? if server reset is coming up have new target. have reason why playing.

Nothing can be missing, the server is in ok state. It is just disconnected from the power and network. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Belormoroth    17
3 hours ago, Begins said:

Well I think this is a good time to discussing about update because at this point everyone pretty much had enough of 4.6 it was a good patch but we can't stuck with it eternally without update Euroaion should considering using future version like 5.8 and limited content at lv 65,no stigma enchantment ,no luna, no minons anything heavy p2w just disable it.

Allowing instances like IS into majority(no ide req) would be a great idea.

I'm here only because that old patch. If You want update then go to global. I got quite bored after 5x 80lvl in a week but if You like it then feel free to participate.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
utterbitter    18
10 minutes ago, Belormoroth said:

I'm here only because that old patch. If You want update then go to global. I got quite bored after 5x 80lvl in a week but if You like it then feel free to participate.

This. I was immediately convinced when someone told me there is a private server with the original files and it's fixed on 4.6. That's why I came, that's what I would leave for. And I believe that's the majority of us.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diqqq    2
16 hours ago, Dessy said:

That's true but people won't come back if they invest now time on one of the 2 big privat servers especially not after 9 Days.

It might be the end 

 

But no one is to blame it's just a accident but playerbase don't care this.

 

That sounds idiotic. Euroaion will gather new players anyways, when the servers will be back on track.On the other hand I doubt that players with 65 lvl and anything achieved would move to another server, since you won't be able to get much done in the first 9 days anyways

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Airmax    13
1 minute ago, Endgegner said:

Imma leave this server 9 days too long smh 

Feel free...

Have fun and goodbye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Misheru    7
Posted (edited)

Nine days. It is a pity but it is okay  Who leaves because of nine days? I agree Airmax...feel free. I just talked with my girl and she also said, its sad but there is no eason leaving Euro Aion because of nine days. We are not even lvl 65 so we could affort leaving without big damage but we will not. So...be patient. Its just the first moment when you recognise "damn, i cannot do my daylies" :P

Edited by Misheru
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bosu    12

yea same. we first thought we start anywhere else... but lets be honest. theres no competition to EuroAion.

so lets wait these few days. have some fun with our girls and we will meet in 8 days ;p

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Airman    0
7 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Dear players, 

We are all upset with this situation and we are all waiting for the restart of the servers. Let's stay polite even in such cases! Please, do not start insulting each other. 
It is really a hard time for the server now, and the worst part is that we couldn't and still can't influence it. This is something that doesn't depend on us. 

To the questions about donations:

All the donations that are sent to the project, are used for the project. In order to keep the server, we have to pay for the servers, maintenances, advertisment and many other things. Therefore this money can't be returned. 
The other question is ecoins (which you get as a reward for supporting the server) - the servers are okay, so your ecoins should still stay on your accounts if you had them (the coins). 

For now we are thinking on our plans upon the server restart and for the following days of the downtime. All the information will be posted when we are ready for it. 

 

We are very thankful to the players who support us and who stand up for us, ready to wait altogether!

If you reset server give my mount back which is alrrady having direwolf that will be ok for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Belormoroth    17

Conclusion: Let's just wait a week. Accidents happen. Be patient and happy that data is not lost.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dessy    22
13 hours ago, Dessy said:

Jesus cries 😂😂 are some kind of a Guardian or what?

 

First of all your last comment doesent make any sense at all and second your whole posts ( i put effort to read them ) are kinda attention needy 

I suggest you to read my comment again ! Cheers brother or sister 

Everyone is choosing where he want to play or stay ( i will stay here so i don't care ) 

Actually I'm more glade that no one got hurt there 

 

 

 

 

 

4 hours ago, Belormoroth said:

I'm here only because that old patch. If You want update then go to global. I got quite bored after 5x 80lvl in a week but if You like it then feel free to participate.

I totally agree everything above 5.x is totally trash 

 

The only patch that would be maybe even good ( because it just improve some basic things and bring some content ) is 4.7.5 because it just add something new without removing 4.6 

4.8 was also good but the start of everything bad since they removed all the content 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Subby    14
31 minutes ago, Dessy said:

 

I totally agree everything above 5.x is totally trash 

 

The only patch that would be maybe even good ( because it just improve some basic things and bring some content ) is 4.7.5 because it just add something new without removing 4.6 

4.8 was also good but the start of everything bad since they removed all the content 

Someone in this thread was talking about move to 5.8, hell no. As you stated everything after 4.6 killed the game. I'd like to see a 2.5 server, myself. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazar    12
7 minutes ago, Subby said:

Someone in this thread was talking about move to 5.8, hell no. As you stated everything after 4.6 killed the game. I'd like to see a 2.5 server, myself. 

Honestly 4.7 is pretty fine. You got some Content more and if i'm not wrong you loose no(?) content compared to 4.6 
Also in my Opinion the Invasions were pretty nice.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dessy    22
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Lazar said:

Honestly 4.7 is pretty fine. You got some Content more and if i'm not wrong you loose no(?) content compared to 4.6 
Also in my Opinion the Invasions were pretty nice.

Right 4.7.5 is adding better manastone socketing when a fail doesent mean that every stone is removed some pve content like 2 new maps with 1 new siege and new pvp dungeons and of course invasion 

The rest stay the same so it's still like 4.6 just a bit better with a bit more content 

Everything from 4.8 on killed the game 

 

So 4.7.5 is the best patch in my opinion it's just like 4.6 just a little improved 

Edited by Dessy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazar    12
1 minute ago, Dessy said:

Right 4.7.5 is adding better manastone socketing some pve content like 2 new maps with 1 new siege and new pvp dungeons and of course invasion 

The rest stay the same so it's still like 4.6 just a bit better with a bit more content 

 

When Runa-Hardmode was added? 4.8?
I can understand that you guys dont want to update this server, it probably would mean a lot of work. But 4.7.5 sounds pretty nice for some additional content. But how ever, this server is great anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Subby    14
8 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Right 4.7.5 is adding better manastone socketing when a fail doesent mean that every stone is removed some pve content like 2 new maps with 1 new siege and new pvp dungeons and of course invasion 

The rest stay the same so it's still like 4.6 just a bit better with a bit more content 

Everything from 4.8 on killed the game 

 

So 4.7.5 is the best patch in my opinion it's just like 4.6 just a little improved 

I kinda like the idea and challenge of losing all of your stones if you fail. Reminds me of lineage 2 when OEing a weapon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dessy    22
Just now, Subby said:

I kinda like the idea and challenge of losing all of your stones if you fail. Reminds me of lineage 2 when OEing a weapon. 

My last off topic I'm sorry

Yes it's funny the bigger is the happiness when everystone is finished.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Begins    0

Sorry but I believed someone didn't read my statement clearly I did offering 5.8 version with content limited to lv 65 which means hard leveling,all bad p2w that come with 5.x can't be farm and did you even know in patch 4.7 they introduced UNLIMITED ENCHANTMENT BEYOND +15 (it will be super p2w and very unbalanced pvp)

I don't know what to do in 4.6 version anymore since we pretty got everything farm more money ? for what if you already got everything ?
However I do agree vanilla 4.8 or above is bad it needs customize or else stay with 4.6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.