Sign in to follow this  
bruti

Euro aion rate and rtc

bruti    7

Hello sorry for post. I don't want to insult anyone. but this is private server. not official. but, enchant chance nearly 0 just if i use min lvl 120 enchant stone for ETERNAL GEAR!!!! mithik is better. mannastone chance without 100% socketing absulutly 0!!! word drop =0 with drop boost nearly 0. craft  weaponsmitting chance for crit absolutly 0!!!! the gameforge official server when have 4.6 is better like this!  siege reward last 2 week i dont have reward. tiamaranta is same. when we ask support the answer is bulshit. the elios pvp buff makes it impossible to play successfully. jut im look at this? and other.... the shop is ultra expensive!  name change ticket 300 coin? :D:D 

Edited by bruti
  • Like 2

Subby    14
3 hours ago, bruti said:

Hello sorry for post. I don't want to insult anyone. but this is private server. not official. but, enchant chance nearly 0 just if i use min lvl 120 enchant stone for ETERNAL GEAR!!!! mithik is better. mannastone chance without 100% socketing absulutly 0!!! word drop =0 with drop boost nearly 0. craft  weaponsmitting chance for crit absolutly 0!!!! the gameforge official server when have 4.6 is better like this!  siege reward last 2 week i dont have reward. tiamaranta is same. when we ask support the answer is bulshit. the elios pvp buff makes it impossible to play successfully. jut im look at this? and other.... the shop is ultra expensive!  name change ticket 300 coin? :D:D 

Name change ticket in official was $30, it's $5 here... that's not expensive. 

Also, why in the world would you EVER try to go above +10 without supplements? 

Zenmoon    4

30 euro name change ticket official Aion? I think that is a bit overdone, as I remember I have never paid over 10 euros for a name change ticket on official, maybe around 8 euro even if the price is increased I can't imagine the price went up to 30 euro/ dollars.

• Like 1

Subby    14
4 hours ago, Zenmoon said:

30 euro name change ticket official Aion? I think that is a bit overdone, as I remember I have never paid over 10 euros for a name change ticket on official, maybe around 8 euro even if the price is increased I can't imagine the price went up to 30 euro/ dollars.

Not 30 euro, 30 USD. I don't know what they charged on Euro servers since I played on NA and this was back when they had to manually do the name changes in the game. Before black cloud market place existed, before any of the other stuff. 

Edited by Subby

Zenmoon    4

Ok, I played EU official but 30 USD is around 30 euro. Atm 1 USD equals 0.82 Eurocent. Manually? no, I don't know about that stuff.

Raidon    108
20 hours ago, bruti said:

you are soo lucky. this pistol after 10 L130 and 10 L120. without suplement. and thats it

Aion0026.jpg

I have 3 chars with 4 +15 Hyperion weapons. Never used supplements or L130s.