Sign in to follow this  
Shakumii

Reporting someone for transphobia

Shakumii    5

4 years ago, on official serv  i had to make my comming out because i am a transgender girl to my legion, and someone started to make everyone against me because of that, because of that i had to flee the server, it came to a point i didn't even played to the game without having a death threat every time, and it's even following me on Euro aion, i just wanted to candidate to a DD Terath and this happen : sorry it's in french but i can translate if you want : Like i wanted to join terath, he refuse,  isaid why, he said it's personnal, then i asked if it's because of my transidentity, he said yes and started to over gender me as a men to trigger me, and say it's his right to be transphobic

aion.bin_4uc7hT7ZT3.png

aion.bin_gpzlEPi3S5.png

unknown.png

8GTUa0L.png

• Haha 1

Lubueye    1

three golden rules
1.don't share your personal life with strangers..if you do..be ready to get an..answers good or bad not everybody share the same environment
2.don't give strangers your weak points..they'll make sure to use it against you...it's just matter of time..
3.be neutral..  Especially in small communities like game server or workspace..don't pick sides..unless you don't have a choice

..if you break these Codes..be ready to change servers dear

• Like 1

Ellowain    73

Agreeing with Lubu. Even if the mods banned a player for this, it's easy for the person to create a new account, use a VPN, and then target you in retaliation, if they want. 

I'm sorry you are going through this. Choosing who you open up to in an anonymous/ international platform is tricky. 

Shakumii    5

it's still a great punition, but that's stupid to say to do not share your personnal life on a mmo that social, and i mean when you played before transition you don't have the choice to explain then why SUDDENLY you have a girl voice,  i think you don't even know what are you talking about aha

Shakumii    5

I don't even get why should i be the problem by sharing this to ppl, and once again you can't hide it, all of your identity change, your physic too, voice and stuff, like good luck to hide it LMAO

• Like 1

ldfilip    47

First of all, why the need to tell anything to anyone? You can be anything you want, even a spiderman and it´s no ones business. It´s a game, not a dating site... moreover, people, in general, are stupid animals. You should treat them with that in mind, unless proved otherwise (yes yes, there are ppl who get offended by these words, and?) Secondly, there´s no need to use discord or any other communication tools if it´s causing you troubles, ppl mostly use it for legion/close circle runs or for dumbasses who need to be guided. And even if someone is behaving like idiot, block them and that´s it. People are letting out various shits out of their wordholes in lfg that im pretty sure that something about transgender would stay unnoticed.

Shakumii    5

That's an horrible things to say i can be what i want but can't have the same privilege than anyone, no one should to me i shouldn't be part of a community because of something i don't even chose, once again you don't get it (and no some ppl already got some stuff for transphobia, it's not like it's the first time here ahaha) , and it wasn't on discord but in game, i get denied in game for something that have nothing to deal with the game and you say i shoudl'nt join discord stuff ? make no sense, i mean that's the only way i can be in a safe place due to the toxicity of the french community, but once again it's easier to say that for someone that don't even get i t

• Like 1

utterbitter    33

Wait, this person chooses not to associate with you, they personally didn't send you any threats nor were they rude with you(that's what I read in your own translation) and what is your complain about then? Are you omitting the part where they personally attacked you, insulted you or tried to get some real life personal details about you? Because them not wanting to play with you...I get it-very unpleasant, very uncool but why should it be a grounds for ban?

ldfilip    47

I see you are not able to read between lines.... What I basically said was, that it´s only your stupidity when you say such private things to a bunch of imature randoms. What would be next, card number and PIN cos some retard in game seemed to be trustworthy? Really, you can say whatever you wish, just keep in mind possible consequences.

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello,

There are no sanctions for whisper chat. For this purpose the developers of the game (NCSoft) have added block function.

• Haha 1