Admin    411

Hello
Problems on the part of the payment system, we cannot influence them.
We have webmoney support. Check Method 2
image.png

fanjuilus    0

We Chinese players still can't recharge, neither MasterCard nor visa card. You can only recharge by opening PayPal. Otherwise, we'll have to charge 15% of our service charge for recharging. The money will not be in your hand.

Lilitha    2

Pay pal is the best option to top up ecoins. Other methods won't work everywhere. A lot of players are now without the option to buy ecoins

Chusheen    45

I guess some people said that already and I know its annoying to repeat it but as far as I know you disabled PayPal because many people used the refund option to get their money back after spending all Ecoins.

Can you not enable PayPal again and just ban all game accounts of a player if he/she return the money after donating by PayPal?   And yes, ban all Game Accounts of that player in that case so he cant use a fresh created account for fake donations and send Webshop Items to his main character or friends.

Im from germany and at the moment there is no avaible donation method. Even visa get declined by my bank for payments on your website and Bank Transfer is for me also no option because my house-bank is not in your list (and its one of the biggest banks in germany btw...)

Guess lot of people in europe cannot donate propaly.

Ban people who make refunds via PayPal and its fine.

Even Visa-card donations can be easily refunded and its still a avaible option (for some people at least). So you have basically the same risk of refunded donations with visa like with paypal. With Visa it just takes some time to make a refund because its process is more complicated and time-consuming than PapPals Refundsystem.   Just saying..

Greetings

Edited by Chusheen
  • Thanks 3

Kikoroo    0

You can certainly do something with paypal. You have to understand that some people cannot use other methods and therefore paypal is perfect. Think about it again, please.

fanjuilus    0

I am a Chinese. I am in China now. My China master card can't pay for it. I hope to add a way to support China's completion card or unitpay to support Russian Ruble settlement

fanjuilus    0
On 2020/12/10 at PM5点25分, Admin said:

您好
,付款系统方面的问题,我们无法影响它们。
我们有网络货币支持。检查方法2
image.png

I am a Chinese. I am in China now. My China master card can't pay for it. I hope to add a way to support China's completion card or unitpay to support Russian Ruble settlement

Admin    411
1 минуту назад, fanjuilus сказал:

Я китаец. Я сейчас в Китае. Моя основная карта Китая не может ее оплатить. Я надеюсь добавить способ поддержки китайской карты завершения или unitpay для поддержки расчетов в российских рублях

We've added a new payment method. Please check it and write us an answer
image.png

fanjuilus    0

Yes, I tried the third method and registered yoomoney, but because I am not Russian and I don't have Russian passport information, I charged 4000 rubles to yoomoney, but I can't pay. I need to check Russian passport information. Can you provide Russian unit payment link? Instead of European cross regional settlement, yoomoney needs my real name verification information, but I don't have passport information, so I can't verify it,

fanjuilus    0

image.thumb.png.18daba82b61a3f564f96abbf0b0c3560.pngYou either give me a Russian unit payment link, let me pay, or give me a Russian information authentication, help me pass the authentication, thank you very much!

Kikoroo    0

Quick question. Do you intend to restore paypal in the near future? Don't you even think about bringing it back?

Awokern    0

I'm from the UK and apparently am not able to purchase ecoin now... i had no trouble at all with paysafecard.... are those of us who can no longer purchase ecoin going to get an alternative so we can continue to support your server?

Pleaseeeee bring paysafecard back!

Edited by Awokern

TheAlmighty    1,055
18 hours ago, Kikoroo said:

Quick question. Do you intend to restore paypal in the near future? Don't you even think about bringing it back

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is disabled for us.

TheAlmighty    1,055
13 hours ago, Awokern said:

I'm from the UK and apparently am not able to purchase ecoin now... i had no trouble at all with paysafecard.... are those of us who can no longer purchase ecoin going to get an alternative so we can continue to support your server?

Pleaseeeee bring paysafecard back!

Hello,

Unfortuantely, the work of paysafecard doesn't depend on us, as we have mentiond it before. Our payment acceptance system disabled it globally, not only for us. And now PayOp is not available at all. 

Awokern    0

Thanks for replying... i think alot of people now have the same issue as me and its very frustrating. i cant pay by debit card using method 1 or 2 is there nothing we can do about this?

TheAlmighty    1,055
57 minutes ago, Awokern said:

Thanks for replying... i think alot of people now have the same issue as me and its very frustrating. i cant pay by debit card using method 1 or 2 is there nothing we can do about this?

Only trying other methods. As method 2 is now different, you can try cards there,and if it doesn't work, choose other ways available there. 

fanjuilus    0

Could you plz give me a Russian payment link which i could donate, or give me a Russian information authentication for helping me pass the authentication?Or any more convenient way for donate is also ok~thx a lot
After donate, I could't use the balance in Yandexmoney to buy Ecoin

Kikoroo    0
3 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is disabled for us.

I don't understand why you have such a problem with paypal. Other servers somehow manage this method, and I don't believe that they don't have problems like you. They know they will be very lossy if they exclude this method. I really can't use any other methods. My bank is not on the list, not even my country! I can not give the cards and other methods are for Russians. I know a lot of people now can't buy ecoins.
Ecoins now cost a lot of Kinah, not everyone can buy it. We are to start buying for real money from players or as you see it ..

Chusheen    45

So from germany its not possible to donate by visa. It says my country is not in the list of avaible states. Every other payment method is russian or asian only. Omegalul 

TheAlmighty    1,055
21 hours ago, Chusheen said:

So from germany its not possible to donate by visa. It says my country is not in the list of avaible states. Every other payment method is russian or asian only. Omegalul 

There's still bitpay and advcash available in method2.

Aksail    1

Bring back method 3 for paying with visa/mastercard why did you guys remove it 0.0

its really annoying the way you guys change the payment methods and remove some every week just put a method everyone can use and stick to it

the methods you put even have each taking different commissions some of them will take 87euro for 5000 eurocoins and some will take 111euros thats actually annoying af. 

Edited by Aksail