Admin    411
2 часа назад, Aksail сказал:

Bring back method 3 for paying with visa/mastercard why did you guys remove it 0.0

its really annoying the way you guys change the payment methods and remove some every week just put a method everyone can use and stick to it

the methods you put even have each taking different commissions some of them will take 87euro for 5000 eurocoins and some will take 111euros thats actually annoying af. 

We lost all our money in half a year of work. This payment method will never be returned

1 час назад, Sharonstone сказал:

Well im stopping donating till u bring normal payment methods

We have provided payment methods that work everywhere. If they do not suit you, we cannot help you.

Aksail    1

well regarding the payment methods you put it either dosent accept the card or some other problem,

and if you say you cant help us then its fine i guess its fine that you dont want our donations.

But could you explain to my simple mind how did you guys lose half a years worth of money because of method 3?

thanks if you dont want to talk here you can pm me and we can talk in private if you want Admin

Admin    411
40 минут назад, Aksail сказал:

Что касается способов оплаты, которые вы ставите, либо не принимаете карту, либо какая-то другая проблема,

Цитата

cryptocurrencies that are available all over the world

Цитата

There is another alternative donation method that will require a little extra time

You need to create your wallet in the advcash system and pass verification. After that, you will be able to top up your wallet with your card from the list of countries that are not allowed by us + by other payment methods. In particular there is an opportunity to exchange PayPal to advcash. With your advcash balance, you can easily (and with minimal Commission) make donations on our website using method 2.

You just need to create a wallet once and you will never have any problems again. The registration procedure will not take much time.