Sign in to follow this  
Admin

[Event] Lucky Snowflake!

Admin    411

5deff26a56a57_.jpg.500a9703330f247c8e27de9285619dd9.jpg

Frosterinerk has been waiting for this exactly day the whole year.
She liked winter and was sincerely happy to see the first snowfall.
Most of all, however, she liked to share this winter happyness.
She has prepared magic snowflakes which will bring presents to those Daevas, who enchant them.
Frosterinek went outside and started waiting.
She knew that Daevas will definetely come to her.

Celebrating first snow from 04.12.20 to 18.12.20
In this event snow will reach everyone of level 30+.

On the main squares of the capital cities Daevas will meet:

4cc9e8cf84097adcd7ccad792eef603d.1418660615.png.fdf422bfa93774396a3edefa6d808fd2.png

Quests are daily, uptade at 9 am (server time)

From the Lucky Frosterinerk Bundle you can get one of the following rewards:

The target of the event is to enchant the Snowflake by double clicking from +1 to +10

snowflake.JPG.4b8dc45c4b7c8dc0b825443e52c0a3db.JPG

All the quest items are tradeable. 

After opening Snowflake +10, you will  receive two fragments:
[Event] Snow Crystal and [Event] Aurora Fragment, combining them you will get  [Event] Prism

prism.JPG.2dc2bed627627d9632875627465308ae.JPG

The prism will contain one of the following rewards:

The items drop randomly
All the items are tradeable

[Event] Snow Crystal can be also obtained from enchanting a snowflake (will a small chance).

If you wasn't successful in enchanting the Snowflake +1 to +10 you will receive [Event] Opportunity Crystal
10 pcs. of [Event] Opportunity Crystal can be exchanged to 1 Snowflake +1 at Wintrinerk. Opportunity Crystals are untradeable.

oppcrystal.JPG.b93886c21ae691490e37a4de5ee514aa.JPG

In addition you will randomly receive some of the following items after an unsuccessful enchantment (according to the level of enchantment):

Snowflakes and Aurora Fragment can be got from the dungeons for killing bosses. 
The item is given to only one member of the group/alliance.

Spoiler
  • Steel Rake (Brass-Eye Grogget)
  • Dark Poeta (Chramati Firetail, Asaratu Bloodshade, Vanuka Infernus, Calindi Flamelord, Tahabata Pyrelord
  • Adma Stronghold (Lord Lannok)
  • Abyssal Splinter (Abyssal Treasure Box, Abyssal Treasure Box)
  • Udas Temple (Nexus)
  • Lower Udas Temple (Debilkarim the Maker)
  • Esoterrace (Warden Surama)
  • Beshmundir Temple (Stormwing)
  • Raksang (Raksha,Raksha Boilheart)
  • Argent Manor     (Zadra Spellweaver)
  • Elementis Forest    (Jurdin the Cursed)
  • Sarpan Underground     (Debarim the Omnipotent)
  • Muada's Trencher    (Empress Muada)
  • Rentus Base (Brigade General Vasharti)
  • Tiamaranta    (Ativas Crystalline,  Golden Tatar, Governor Sunayaka)
  • Dragon Lord's Refuge (Calindi Flamelord, Tiamat's Huge Treasure Crate)
  • Tiamat Stronghold (Tahabata's Treasure Chest)
  • Steel Rose Cargo (group) (Maintenance Chief Notakiki)
  • Steel Rose Quarters (group) (Accountant Kanerunerk)
  • Steel Rose Deck (group) (Captain Rumakiki)
  • Sauro Supply Base (Guard Captain Ahuradim, Brigade General Sheba)
  • Ophidan Bridge (Vera)Infinity Shard (Hyperion)
  • Illuminary Obelisk (Test Weapon Dynatoum)
  • Danuar Reliquary (Enraged Queen Modor)
  • Danuar Sanctuary  (Warmage Suyaroka, Chief Medic Tagnu)
  • Draupnir Cave (Commander Bakarma)

Have snowy days! 

ldfilip    47

Hello, thank you for the nice event, was waiting for hyperion gear for ages :) Just want to ask, do the hyperion boxes have selectible rewards, class specific or just totally random?

• Like 1

Sentry    28

When you do things wrong it is communicated to you ... now you have done it GREAT by putting 8 flakes instead of 2 and I applaud you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

TheAlmighty    1,054
4 hours ago, ldfilip said:

Hello, thank you for the nice event, was waiting for hyperion gear for ages :) Just want to ask, do the hyperion boxes have selectible rewards, class specific or just totally random?

Hello,

It will give a random iarmor piece for your class

Mickymausi    3

Könntet Ihr nicht lieber mal geile Skins oder manasteine in die events bringen statt Gear weil man soll sich doch das Gear etc erfarmen und nicht erkaufen können auf asmo seite gibts doch schon eh viel zu viele Kata/IS fails bitte unterschützt das nicht wings sind ok aber waffe und Rüstung ist doof und wenn sowas drinne ist was machen klassen wie Chanter oder Aethertech damit die das gear nicht brauchen wo es besseres gear in anderen inis gibt? 

:):):):):):) 

disgusting    18
7 hours ago, Mickymausi said:

Könntet Ihr nicht lieber mal geile Skins oder manasteine in die events bringen statt Gear weil man soll sich doch das Gear etc erfarmen und nicht erkaufen können auf asmo seite gibts doch schon eh viel zu viele Kata/IS fails bitte unterschützt das nicht wings sind ok aber waffe und Rüstung ist doof und wenn sowas drinne ist was machen klassen wie Chanter oder Aethertech damit die das gear nicht brauchen wo es besseres gear in anderen inis gibt? 

:):):):):):) 

skins werden im shop verkauft und tragen dazu bei, dass der server bestehen bleibt. daher wird es mit sicherheit keine skins in events geben

Khairon    0

I opened a +10 snowflake and didn't get anything, I thought the frosterinerk thing was the final reward but after some research I found out it wasn't the case. Meaning I didn't get the snow crystal and aurora thing, please help me. It's so disappointing to finally get one of those +10 snowflakes and get nothing from it :((

I already sent an email and even expressed my confusion in the LFG chat the moment it happened, idk if that could serve as proof but if there's any way the devs can check what really happened and prove it, it would be great.

Jaeger_DS    5

Hey!

Do you need to have a boosted account to get a snowflakes +10 or something? or RNG just doesn't like me in this game? :( 

Because i just opened like 81 snowflakes this morning and i only got :

1 snowflake  +9 which failed of course and the other 80 oscillated between +3 ,+4 and +7.

i know the rates with this event must be low but yeah if even with the quantity you can't earn something it's seriously annoying zzzz 

DIAMANTE    1
57 minutes ago, Jaeger_DS said:

¡Oye!

¿Necesitas tener una cuenta mejorada para obtener un copo de nieve +10 o algo así? ¿O simplemente no le agrado a RNG en este juego?:( 

Porque acabo de abrir como 81 copos de nieve esta mañana y solo obtuve:

1 copo de nieve +9 que falló por supuesto y los otros 80 oscilaron entre +3, + 4 y +7.

Sé que las tarifas con este evento deben ser bajas, pero sí, si incluso con la cantidad no puedes ganar algo, es realmente molesto zzzz 

Did you open them one by one?

Deadlydll    2

This is really stupid event.Over 350 snowflakes,.and not even 1 went on +10 .While 1 guy got from 8 flakes ,3 mythical drops out.This Logic is a failure .

TheAlmighty    1,054
14 hours ago, Deadlydll said:

This is really stupid event.Over 350 snowflakes,.and not even 1 went on +10 .While 1 guy got from 8 flakes ,3 mythical drops out.This Logic is a failure .

There's no logic, it's random :) 

• Like 1

Deadlydll    2

Still event is about having fun,and being happy about something good hapening.All this event does to most of player is frustration and being angry.Guessing that is not the way u wanted it for the game.Or at least make after 500 fails ,u get something. But hey after all u are the admin so do what ever pleases u :)

Edited by Deadlydll
  • Thanks 1

Sharonstone    1
23 minutes ago, Deadlydll said:

Still event is about having fun,and being happy about something good hapening.All this event does to most of player is frustration and being angry.Guessing that is not the way u wanted it for the game.Or at least make after 500 fails ,u get something. But hey after all u are the admin so do what ever pleases u :)

Bro im not even loggin in for this event anymore xD after 300 snowflakes i got 2 godstones (root and 1%dmg xD). Maybe we have 8 flakes per char but if rates will be still retail like people will just make more chars to farm event not to stay in this game #facts

TheAlmighty    1,054
On 12/13/2020 at 5:06 PM, Deadlydll said:

Hello,

That's not same for everyone. We can see a lot of players sellng things from the event. Testing it I could get a +10 flake from 16 snowflakes twice. 

Nikosama    14
On 13.12.2020 at 3:06 PM, Deadlydll said:

hello,

Unfortunately , you are probably unlucky with such events, I think. You can try to open fewer snowballs, since you didn't get anything from this back and someone else got.

image.png

ldfilip    47

There is an easy solution for everyone who is not lucky enough in snowflakes opening.... sell them. In few days you will be awfully rich and you can buy what you wanted :) If you dont have enough alts to get reasonable amount of snowflakes, make more alts instead of crying on forum. With all the amulets and weekend buffs you can make tons of alts in no time. Life can be easy when you have something in head...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Deadlydll    2

Guess u haven t read the post which clarifies u have nothing in your head.When u have over 1500 snowflakes opened,why would i need to make more alts,while i already have maxed out ? Now i dont get it if u wanted the attention or just being simply dumb. ? Read pls before posting dumb shiet.I did said on the end,admins do what it pleases them ;)

Edited by Deadlydll
  • Thanks 1

ldfilip    47
2 hours ago, Deadlydll said:

Guess u haven t read the post which clarifies u have nothing in your head.When u have over 1500 snowflakes opened,why would i need to make more alts,while i already have maxed out ? Now i dont get it if u wanted the attention or just being simply dumb. ? Read pls before posting dumb shiet.I did said on the end,admins do what it pleases them ;)

It was a general tip for unlucky people. Anyone can get what they want if they work for it. And I´m glad you noticed that I included you in the "dumbass community" ;) (an unexpected bonus)

Sentry    28

Maximum? Why do more alts? Hahaha forgive me for laughing, but during 2 weeks MANY MORE ALTERS have been uploaded than those you mention for a simple reason, one part of the flakes you open and the other you sell. For the next flake event (if the server lasts another year, which I MUCH doubt) 1500 flakes will be a pittance, pimpim.

Kikoro    11

Any plans to respawn the opportunity token trader for at least another week ? from what I remember they did so on retail as well with this kind of events, since the Broker is still full of flakes there are probably 1k+ opportunity tokens still to be traded in from people.