Sign in to follow this  
TheAlmighty

Shop items

TheAlmighty    101
10 hours ago, ShaoNanase said:

from the quote of discord....

"And for those asking for Gold Aion items from the shop to be transfered to the Euro Aion shop. We already added the items that we could add, some of the items were from higher patches(4.7 & 4.8), true. But, Gold Aion was a Russian server, Euro Aion is a European server, so therefore we must translate every item in the shop and in game as well. Something that we can't do because it would take a lot of work and not worth."

Maybe this is too much to ask...But it is possible to add those Items from Gold Aion with just Russian/English name for them? I remember I bought some of the items from Gold Aion with only Russian name. But I am pretty sure other players will just buy from them with just looking from the pictures. Those players who asked to translate to different languages only think about them and NOT you.

Please , I really love this server and I want EuroAion to live longer. 

Hello, adding the items to the shop will happen in the future. For now he MUST solve all the problems on the server in the FIRST line, as this is what makes the server live  mainly. Adding the items from higher versions takes really a lot of time. This includes their adjusting to the server, which we cannot just transfer. FOr now doing it will require for us 25 hours a day, which we don't have. THere are people asking to add and fix so many things, apart from the things we have to fix, we cannot do everything at once. 

The topic is made only for the requests which must contain name and link to the database. Further discussions in this topic will be removed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bluebuff    1

The Server needs mail attachments only for TH weapons: http://aiondatabase.net/en/item/188950007/

Physical classes like Glad/Temp and Chant are in a weak spot right now and suffer from not having a real acces to extends.

The problem is that even if you drop extends in TH it can be any. So you will probably have to do like 200 runs or even more...

and btw there are only few groups that can even do TH...

Edited by Bluebuff
  • Thanks 1

TheAlmighty    101
1 hour ago, Bluebuff said:

The Server needs mail attachments only for TH weapons: http://aiondatabase.net/en/item/188950007/

Physical classes like Glad/Temp and Chant are in a weak spot right now and suffer from not having a real acces to extends.

The problem is that even if you drop extends in TH it can be any. So you will probably have to do like 200 runs or even more...

and btw there are only few groups that can even do TH...

In the comments you must only provide the name of the items with the links to the database.