Sign in to follow this  
Kur0Zetsu21

Manfred. Dishonors the community

Kur0Zetsu21    5

Good night Team of EuroAion 4.6,

Just would like to bring to your attention the situation that just happend at Tiamaranta's Eye. We were at the alliance for killing Captain Sunayaka . Manfred was a leader. And at the very end he gave permission to ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP character and left the game. This character - probably his twink , i dont know,. And took all loot from that RB. 

In my opinion its 100% garbage. 

And im not sure if u can do something about it. Thtat is why i said im bringing this to your attention. But if you would like to build friendly community I think that kind of people should be punished.

And if my message will not make any difference - i hope a lot of people will see that and share with their friends as well. So they will not be dissapointed and mad by playing with that person. 

cia

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Thanks 2

Souli    22

I think this is a nonsense drama, as I got know, he fall disconected and lead can hop to a random, and what? There is more oportunity to kill Sunayaka, don't be childs yourself.

• Haha 1

smartara    6

People are crying because of "ninja looters". Not even banable, its just a asshole move but he never stole something from u wtf. People are crying because of everything

Angrry    31

Thank you to the people who share this information. This allows fewer people to suffer from the actions of trickster.

Kur0Zetsu21    5
5 часов назад, smartara сказал:

People are crying because of "ninja looters". Not even banable, its just a asshole move but he never stole something from u wtf. People are crying because of everything

How come he never stole from us? We were at the raid - so we deserve at least to have a chance to roll something! He just took everythinig. I call it stealing. 

• Like 1

Kur0Zetsu21    5
7 часов назад, Souli сказал:

I think this is a nonsense drama, as I got know, he fall disconected and lead can hop to a random, and what? There is more oportunity to kill Sunayaka, don't be childs yourself.

Hey you, grown man, if u like to spend your time in this game for nothing - ur welcome to join his party. Take out pink galces from ur eyes.

If u re right - so why he didnt share anything, why he didnt say anyting, where is the loot? 

I think its a nosennse - that kind of messages 

• Like 1

Kur0Zetsu21    5
5 часов назад, smartara сказал:

And if u smart eboughf to read messege correctly - u will see - that i didnt demand anything about him - i just said my opinion, and brought this to attention of community. 

Angrry    31
3 часа назад, Chusheen сказал:

Manfred strongest!

If a person is caught cheating, is this a good reason to praise them? Seriously? ¬¬

Kur0Zetsu21    5
50 минут назад, smartara сказал:

Those roleplay aion pve junkys who are crying about some enchantment stones .. Even jesus woudln´t take your sin

Its not about enchanyment stones. Are u on drugs?

I will say that 1 more time , special for u, i didnt demand anything for him. I just brought this ti attention of cimmunity.

Now - tnx. U can go

cia

Angrry    31
30 минут назад, smartara сказал:

Thats not cheating, just bad behaivour. In retail they woudln´t never ban someone for ninja. Just block and done

I apologize. This is my translator's job. Always translates an azzhole as a cheater :$

Souli    22

This threat is pure drama, only made to make Manfred a bad person, there is so much hostility angaist him it seems...

Angrry    31
14 минут назад, Souli сказал:

This threat is pure drama, only made to make Manfred a bad person, there is so much hostility angaist him it seems...

I think the following would be quite suitable for refutation: I was in this Alliance and received my reward/the Alliance was collected by another person/Manfred is saddened by this event and tried to contact ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP. Is the situation similar?

Kur0Zetsu21    5
16 минут назад, smartara сказал:

Pls stop calling the CIA, its not funny man when you always say CIA.. The poor Central Intelligence Agency

Cya

whateva

Kur0Zetsu21    5
29 минут назад, Souli сказал:

why do ineed to make him a bad person for no reason?

Edited by Kur0Zetsu21

Souli    22
2 minutes ago, Kur0Zetsu21 said:

why do ineed to make him a bad person for no reason?

he is an azzhole

Like you to start this whole QQDrama, that happened, that's over, better luck next Sunayaka

Kur0Zetsu21    5
24 минуты назад, Souli сказал:

Like you to start this whole QQDrama, that happened, that's over, better luck next Sunayaka

u didnt answer my question.u just saying random stuff. Why do u even spending ur time here - if u wasnt there

Edited by Kur0Zetsu21

Morningfrost    30

Hello Guys and girls

People that ninja things, we can all agree on that it's not nice and not morally correct. 

But it's not bannable in the gamerules, we'r very sorry for your situation but we can't help in these cases.