Sign in to follow this  
Kur0Zetsu21

Manfred. Dishonors the community

smartara    6

its bannable or not bannable? i dont understand it correctly

5 hours ago, Morningfrost said:

Hello Guys and girls

People that ninja things, we can all agree on that it's not nice and not morally correct. 

But it's bannable in the gamerules, we'r very sorry for your situation but we can't help in these cases.

Sentry    28

The values of the server are curious ... accusing someone of a cheater "without proof" (if it is you who decide what is valid or not, how to accuse the less shameless?) Is a reason for banning but being a ninja, although they regret it, they cannot be sanctioned. Like I said before, all very consistent.

In any case, the most despicable thing are all those fanboys who have come out to beat the complainant instead of the accused, it cannot be more toxic for the community than to apologize for misconduct in the game.

SMyomayo    24

I remember situations like that on the official Ru-server , Adminisration rename them into " scammer1 , scammer2 " I sow man with nick name "scammer 778" . Rename got absolutely all characters on the account . It was possible to return the name only after he returned the stolen or wait some time  , i am not sure about rename ticket . 

At least administration can help and say ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP and Manfred  its one person or not .

• Like 3