Sign in to follow this  
Nihal75

Suggestion - Faction change ticket

Nihal75    3

Implement faction change until the server is balanced again. Do each transfer manually if necessary before the gap gets so big there’s nothing you can do about it. A lot of people are willing to go asmo side. 

SMyomayo    24

5 часов назад, GalaaxXy сказал:

server is dead, they dont listen community

Do you want some advice? delete the game and go to another server, try to find a better one. They are waiting for you there, everyone loves alarmists and demoralisers. There is only one dead person here, your brain.

• Like 2

Cosy    8
1 hour ago, SMyomayo said:

Do you want some advice? delete the game and go to another server, try to find a better one. They are waiting for you there, everyone loves alarmists and demoralisers. There is only one dead person here, your brain.

now it's 55% ely vs 45% image.png.029bb5b5552e207ee2d6e4a796dab8b1.png

Are you braindead ? watch your mouth. You are playing ely so it's ez for you, stay blind, thx.

SMyomayo    24
11 минут назад, Cosy сказал:

now it's 55% ely vs 45% image.png.029bb5b5552e207ee2d6e4a796dab8b1.png

Are you braindead ? watch your mouth. You are playing ely so it's ez for you, stay blind, thx.

its mean server is dead? or does the administration not listen to the community? 

Chek anothers servers 4.6 online 

Online.png

SMyomayo    24

763 onlime 55 vs 45 

but ok . i am braindead , this server is dead , administration did nothing for community ( after they break down two events , and remove scrolls from shop coz community whant that )  but who care ?  Keep crying and dismoraling, it will help, honestly. 

Cosy    8

1/3 of the asmo ranking is selling account. Ppl are quiting. One or two months ago, we were more than 2k players during siege time.

It's not crying when we are asking admins to do something. Maybe as a casual player you won't see the difference. But if you appreciate pvp, you will see this side dying.

Edited by Cosy
error

SMyomayo    24
21 минуту назад, Cosy сказал:

1/3 of the asmo ranking is selling account. Ppl are quiting. One or two months ago, we were more than 2k players during siege time.

It's not crying when we are asking admins to do something. Maybe as a casual player you won't see the difference. But if you appreciate pvp, you will see this side dying.

You're right, the global online was high two months ago, in any games, poker, dota, lol, wow. Virus, pandemia. Now is summer, evry one know, online fall down in any games at summer time. Now lets talk about Asmo side, why they leave the game? Server is dead? bad administrators? I didnt say nothing to topic starter, he asked for help to raise online by Asmo side, its ok, well done, don't be silent if you are not indifferent to the fate of the server. But write all sorts of nonsense about a dead server and blame the administration in all sins, this is bullshit . Asmo got some kind of problems with siege, no leader, no teamplay. Who's guilty? 

Let's imagine that our leader will lead you tomorrow, and we will be left without a leader and will run on the siege every man for himself. Who will win? Elyos side without leader or Asmo side with Leader> even its be 57% vs 43%. Tell me who will win ?

Nihal75    3

Honestly I wasn’t crying doomsday, just want to get admin’s take on it and if it’s possible at all. They want the suggestions to be posted here so here it is. 
To be fair I do not know the situation on asmo side, and if the lack of leadership is causing the imbalance or not.

Mrjin    0

Honestly, any retail server where Elyos dominate = ghost server, NA- IS for example 

All the healthy servers have asmos to be the dominate race, - NA SL for example 

Qelacien    2

This Topic was posted on friday and i still see no answer from admins, i think you should take it a bit more serious.

And now to the topic...

Asmo side you simply need a leader, ones someone will take a bit of hes time *preferably someone with Commander chat as well* you will see how your side you will be more alive in mere days.

It takes time (3-4 days) same was on elyos side. We were forming a small groups for GP and thats it. On the first day when we decided to lead we had 100 in League, second day 140, third day 170. People will always say crap about the leader in LFG but you should stop beeing a baby and ignore those. Do your leads even if you are not expierenced, at least try. Take some people to help ya out with ideas, Artifact use, camps flip or info.

Honestly i would agree with you *asmo* 100% if you would try to do something about it, but instead you have everytime a leader for 2 days and then he quit.

1) Stop shitting on your leaders and give them a bit more respect since they invest time for Y-O-U !

2) Follow the lead and listen to him.

3) Help him out, whisper him about infos, ideas etc... dont expect him to answer everytime since he might be receiving 100 of whispers

About the Transfer Ticket - the asmo side is now in a bad state which would need some geared Manpower so i would agree on that.

Honestly if you need any help in forming a league or if you want to lead and dont exactly know how to, dont be shy and ask your fellows asmos or you can even ask here on forum. 

P.s about slow reply of admins i totally agree. I have send a ticket about a week ago or more ( dont have the mood to check ) still no reply. 

Which would be nice if you *admins* will take this metter more serious. Many topics are not beeing answered here.

I do think that the admins still did a great job on this server, might need more manpower to be able to answer all those tickets/topics. 

Why dont you *admins* try to recruit few players from the server to help you out?

Edited by Qelacien
  • Like 1

Kyzinel    0

I've been playing on this server for like 5 weeks and ever since not a single siege won It's really boring like can you imagine the amount of ceras you can get if you're constantly winning sieges for that long including kkm and server resetting like every 2 days I've always played asmo like i can give an example which is deyla where elyos were dominating most of the time but asmos were actually trying and at some point we just win some sieges but it just blows on this server 

GalaaxXy    4
On 19.7.2020 at 10:02 PM, Qelacien said:

This Topic was posted on friday and i still see no answer from admins, i think you should take it a bit more serious.

And now to the topic...

Asmo side you simply need a leader, ones someone will take a bit of hes time *preferably someone with Commander chat as well* you will see how your side you will be more alive in mere days.

It takes time (3-4 days) same was on elyos side. We were forming a small groups for GP and thats it. On the first day when we decided to lead we had 100 in League, second day 140, third day 170. People will always say crap about the leader in LFG but you should stop beeing a baby and ignore those. Do your leads even if you are not expierenced, at least try. Take some people to help ya out with ideas, Artifact use, camps flip or info.

Honestly i would agree with you *asmo* 100% if you would try to do something about it, but instead you have everytime a leader for 2 days and then he quit.

1) Stop shitting on your leaders and give them a bit more respect since they invest time for Y-O-U !

2) Follow the lead and listen to him.

3) Help him out, whisper him about infos, ideas etc... dont expect him to answer everytime since he might be receiving 100 of whispers

About the Transfer Ticket - the asmo side is now in a bad state which would need some geared Manpower so i would agree on that.

Honestly if you need any help in forming a league or if you want to lead and dont exactly know how to, dont be shy and ask your fellows asmos or you can even ask here on forum. 

P.s about slow reply of admins i totally agree. I have send a ticket about a week ago or more ( dont have the mood to check ) still no reply. 

Which would be nice if you *admins* will take this metter more serious. Many topics are not beeing answered here.

I do think that the admins still did a great job on this server, might need more manpower to be able to answer all those tickets/topics. 

Why dont you *admins* try to recruit few players from the server to help you out?

I appreciate your help, but i guess you elyos dont realise 1 simle thing, ASMOS ONLY WANT GP, mentality that was made by higher rank and is all over the place now, ALLAINCE = SHIT GP REWARD, hence why u dont see any real siege. Its not about the leader, its about the followers, no one will folow by joinining alliances when thats what u get.

Qelacien    2
50 minutes ago, GalaaxXy said:

I appreciate your help, but i guess you elyos dont realise 1 simle thing, ASMOS ONLY WANT GP, mentality that was made by higher rank and is all over the place now, ALLAINCE = SHIT GP REWARD, hence why u dont see any real siege. Its not about the leader, its about the followers, no one will folow by joinining alliances when thats what u get.

will agree with you 60%. When i form now a siege i have barely 40-50 people in league cuz everyone is going for GP. You just have to keep recruiting and people will eventually join. might take more then few days but they will still join. It is just about the fact that people on asmo side gave up completly.

You can try at least, just form for a week a league with discord and orginized. start at 21:15 focus on camps/artifacts before. i hope you can make it.

Would gladly help you out on this but im an Elyos xD we actually tried to give you miren few days ago. But some of our people stayed there for GP -_- .

you just need few fortresses to get the moral up again. Im always in a league and getting crap GP as well but again who cares about GP on a privat server -_- 

Anyways i wish you all the luck <3 

GalaaxXy    4
6 minutes ago, Qelacien said:

will agree with you 60%. When i form now a siege i have barely 40-50 people in league cuz everyone is going for GP. You just have to keep recruiting and people will eventually join. might take more then few days but they will still join. It is just about the fact that people on asmo side gave up completly.

You can try at least, just form for a week a league with discord and orginized. start at 21:15 focus on camps/artifacts before. i hope you can make it.

Would gladly help you out on this but im an Elyos xD we actually tried to give you miren few days ago. But some of our people stayed there for GP -_- .

you just need few fortresses to get the moral up again. Im always in a league and getting crap GP as well but again who cares about GP on a privat server -_- 

Anyways i wish you all the luck <3 

Yeah i dont see future right now, i havent seen future past 2 months either, we dont really have a leader and even if i was talk between most legions and make them work together i dont have anyone to lead. im still just another player... and add the fact some peopel hate me for the shit i say about no GP xD , i agree with all those ideas i wish they would see light.... but need something to unite them again and aslo (THE NUMBER DIFF is another topic...)

• Like 1

Blackwall    16

Y'all might be a bit alarmist, but what do I know. Gotta agree with the general sentiment of the thread here, though. Since me and my friends started playing here (as Asmodians, if this wasn't obvious) our faction only conquered a couple lower Abyss forts and the occasional Roah or Asteria Fortress.

This means we have no KKM, no UAS, no DM (Sillus) and about 1/3 less Ceranium medals overall from sieges. The net AP loss can be around 500k or more per week, depending on how your RNG goes. This is a huge difference and as a consequence I don't think I've seen a single day without anyone wanting to trade all their Kinah and/or items for Elyos ones ever since I started.

It's actually kinda depressing. Of course this has to do with no one taking up the flag for Asmodians and leading siege but on the other hand I also don't think it's entirely the player at fault. Elyos were always the more 'desireable' race, thats why Asmodians required some incentives all throughout AIONS history. Any admin making it this far into my paragraph, please consider giving people some kind of.. enticement to play Asmodians again. Not just a 7-day mount at level 10.

• Like 2

cheba70    0

I do not know what it was like on the EU servers, never played on them. Faction balance on NA servers was always a problem. At one point, not sure which patch maybe 3.0 they gave a full set of level 50E pvp gear to any asmo reaching level 51. It still did not make much of a difference. So I am not sure if any incentives will work. Always thought the tail/mane, claw feet and hands turned off some people and that was later removed with 5.0 I believe with the option of not having the tail. Seems like a lot just seem to gravitate to the ely side, it's prettier to the mind I guess. Personally I like the asmodian maps. A good leader would definitely help a lot, and if you get one don't shred him/her if the fort is lost. As the old vcr days  "please be kind rewind"

1- thanks for your time leading

2-thanks for the league/alliance better luck next time

3-see you next round thanks

Sateda    0

I agree with Blackwall here. Over the last 3-4 weeks, the faction imbalance has become more and more drastic. At this point, I don't think having a good leader could really make up for that. Of course, most people would probably welcome one, but ultimately, there's not gonna be much left to lead if this trend continues.

I think the possibilities of incentives are quite diverse. There could be a siege buff, AP/XP buffs, additional leveling rewards ... so on. There's always the possibilty of temporarily closing Elyos' character creation, too.

No matter what the decision is, I do think it's time for the admins to do something quickly.

VaeVictus    1

Even the last 2 weeks, the difference has been staggering.  At the time of writing we're at 58% Elyos to 42% Asmo, this is not ok.

The fact that people are leaving for their own personal reasons and issues is more of a personal thing and their feelings about how this server is being handled, but those are only a few percent.  A lot of people here are playing for nostalgia or just playing what is know as one of the better of Aion's patches.  They want to have people to play with, they want both pve and pvp and this requires people.  Anyone looking to join the server who sees the faction imbalance is either going to look for another server or just join Elyos because no one wants to be on the 'losing' side.  

Asmodians have always been the underdogs, but this didn't always mean they were 'losing'.  For some it doesn't matter, but after playing a desolate p2w retail server or a server with 20 people, players want to see other players.  

I know I'm part of the problem too.  For 8 years I was Asmodian and for the first time in my Aion history, I chose Elyos on this server purely for the fact that the faction isn't dying (yet).  I wanted to play Asmodian, but why would I? High ranks are leaving, no one bothers with alliances in seiges, the chances of being zerged when doing dailies is higher, trying to get groups together to pvp or even to pve is exponentially more difficult.  Why would I want to struggle when I want to have fun?

Block Elyos character creation and give Asmodians TRUE incentives.  Give them pvp buffs, seige buffs, pvp gear at 50, or even a large chunk of BM's or AC's at 65 to get them started.  Give them a permanent mount, or a 30days boost pack.  Give them 100% exp boost 100% of the time and 200% on weekends, ANYTHING to get people to play or at least give some of the Elyos a reason to reroll if a faction change ticket isn't possible.

Something needs to be done and it needs to be done soon.  I for one would roll back to Asmodian given the right opportunity.

Edited by VaeVictus
  • Like 1

Razoroses    6

blocking or giving away free stuff might give u few extra players here and there but wont solve any problems  lets face it having more 50  people   lvl 55 helping on siege is not gona do anything. they need to add stuff to do in game and bring back players that left the game looking for new private server  there is no point of keeping 40 GB game installed only to log in and do 1 arena per day 1 eob and 1 siege and then log off becouse there is nothing else to do geared end game players is what makes diference in sieges full 6 man geared group in a siege is worth more then 20 people in beginner gear at lvl 65  and these max geared players are not going to log in or keep a game installed  only to log in 1 time per day do 1 siege 1 arena 1 eob and log off the few that are still left on asmodian side log in do 1 arena and log off becouse they dont even have there old friends to have there premade running again. so why would they log in only for siege? lets face it if your  geared there no point in running pve instances in the game DR / sauro / is / ob even EB starts to become something u dont really need anymore so only thing keeping these end game players online is competition for pvp and in this server we are limited to 1 arena ticket each 24 hours 1 eob each 24 hours   and glory arena each 7 days  am i really gona keep 40 GB on my computer for this? so i can play once every 24 hours doing 1 eob each 24 hours 1 kamar and do glory arena 1 time each 7 days? so why would we even bother to log in for siege at this point? or am i gona keep game installed so i can do IWW 2 times each 7 days?  there is nothing to do in game we are bored most just hang on discord thse days dont even log in nothing to do in game maybe duels in sarpan but recharger only up when people are sleeping so gg on that too...

Edited by Razoroses

Chrysalia    0

What do you want them to do though?  Just like every other game that ever exists, there's an end point.  You either keep playing because you just enjoy the game/pvp/pve/whatever or you don't and you move on.

What would you suggest they actually do?

At this point, giving fresh 65's some kind of perk would benefit sieges as they would be more inclined to participate due to not still wearing the dazzling set.  I only mean some BM stuff, nothing drastic.  Even if it's just the weapon and some gloves or something, like the pink quests give from levelling up.

Not to mention, this is a 5/6 year old patch and people have still come back to play it.  If the game had nothing to offer, people wouldn't be playing in the first place.  

I mean, if you want a server that has updates, play retail.

Edited by Chrysalia

Razoroses    6
22 minutes ago, Chrysalia said:

What do you want them to do though?  Just like every other game that ever exists, there's an end point.  You either keep playing because you just enjoy the game/pvp/pve/whatever or you don't and you move on.

What would you suggest they actually do?

dont know maybe give us more arena tickets? maybe add more entrances to eob and kamar so people can do pvp content together and have fun insted og giving useless panda candy every hour give us arena ticket every hour and yea sure other games have end points but those end points have long term goals either for pvp or pve like on world fo warcraft they have rankings whith arenas opend 24/7  so even if your done whith all your gear u can strive to reach top 1 ranked player and get special mount every season here we have something similar but we can only do 1 arena each 24 hours. not that hard to add more arena or eob or kamar entries

Chrysalia    0

True.  I think that giving us more entries to pvp content would be a good idea.  OW pvp isn't for everyone so the instanced pvp is pretty popular.

This would be good for the server in general, but maybe let Asmo's have those benefits for a while to build enthusiasm and numbers again.

Sateda    0

Razoroses certainly isn't wrong, but I don't think this has much to do with faction imbalance. After all, Ely and Asmo have the same amount of entries. If anything, a lack of content effects Ely more as they currently have an easier time gearing up. So although Elyos should hit that stage quicker, they still don't quit as much right now.

I think the more urgent issue would be the lack of Asmodians specifically instead of general game criticism.