Sign in to follow this  
Linnz

Over 1k online, but I can't launch game

Linnz    5

Hi all,

It shows over 1k people online, but when I start launcher, it shows: Can't connect to server, anything I can do?

Mi się teraz tak samo zrobiło i też pokazuje ponad 800 osób, a jak włączam launcher to pisze że nie można się połączyć z serwerem. 

cheba70    0

Same, shows 879 online but launcher says can't connect to server. Not my connection as I can get into Destiny 3.5 just fine.

Legea    5

same issue here. i was actually kicked out of the game when joining dredgion

Legea    5

problems in the morning, problems now.. this perfect quality server is actually terrible

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

eren20xx    2

if you work this problem shot down all server and everybody dont play, but now we are outside game when someone playing game and imporove this is unfair

• Thanks 1

Deathlift    3

omg show some empathy guys... I bet they haven't stop working since the problems started so stop raging, if I was a moderator I'd be so fed up about this kind of comments.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Baltor    2

I don't understand, the sever works because some of my legion are connected and play but since 18h30 when i was desconnected,  i tried to reconnect a lot of time but every time the server return to me the same message

image.png.455284e59f524fdf7b135fc333449176.png 

When some of my legion friends play and can do the cops the RVR and souro. And when they can play we can't and all of us will received a small compensation under what we lose at this time. Mythique in souro, 200 GP, AP in dedgion, and seranium medal in RVR. I want you to give to all that can't connect to the server any more to received a big and more important compensation than the other who can play when we can't. Or stop the server for all. It's a litle unfair.

• Haha 2

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello!
The server has suffered some DDOS attacks, but now the server is restored. We apologize for the interruptions and inconveniences. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding! 

Compensation for outages will be issued when we are satisfied that the server is healthy.

Miksoy    0

@TheAlmighty

Hey. I have a problem with my client too. I couldn't start launcher yesterday. Today I can start the launcher, but when I try to log in it doesn't do anything anymore, It just stands still.. I've already checked the launcher and everything's fine, but the Login still doesn't work.

TheAlmighty    1,046
12 minutes ago, Miksoy said:

@TheAlmighty

Hey. I have a problem with my client too. I couldn't start launcher yesterday. Today I can start the launcher, but when I try to log in it doesn't do anything anymore, It just stands still.. I've already checked the launcher and everything's fine, but the Login still doesn't work.

Please, do the following checking and send the results to make sure it is not your internet problem: https://forum.euroaion.com/topic/448-lags-and-freezes-the-form-of-address-to-the-administration/

Miksoy    0

It couldn't be internet problems, because retail server and other internet-related things work properly :/

TheAlmighty    1,046
4 hours ago, Miksoy said:

It couldn't be internet problems, because retail server and other internet-related things work properly :/

But does it still persist? As it is now OK for all the other players

Miksoy    0

Yes, when I try to log in , nothing happens and it doesnt kick me or doesnt close, it just does nothing. As I know some other players cant log in too. Checking wont help, as I already did it and I dont know what else I could do. No corrupt files, I dont know.

Akerina    0
2 часа назад, TheAlmighty сказал:

But does it still persist? As it is now OK for all the other players

Hello!
It is still not OK to all players...I also at the moment can't join the server.
I created a launcher check many times, but there was written that it is OK. I can launch the game, but then when it is loading to the server (an animated long corner with monuments) than it is written that "Cannot connect to server" and game logs out. :(

Edited by Akerina

kiister    0
1 hour ago, Akerina said:

Hello!
It is still not OK to all players...I also at the moment can't join the server.
I created a launcher check many times, but there was written that it is OK. I can launch the game, but then when it is loading to the server (an animated long corner with monuments) than it is written that "Cannot connect to server" and game logs out. :(

Yeah, same here, i've been trying to log in since yesterday and no luck so far