Sign in to follow this  
mostafa76

is it racisim?

mostafa76    10

Reporting Tiigy for insulting for no reason, I do not know this player, he/she calling me IDIOT for no reason. I guess you should do something about toxic players because it looks like a bit more racism to me .As I mentioned I do not know him/her!! You see the PM chat window is literally empty except I was doing kata with an alliance and Tiigy was not in this alliance and I did not even talk to him/her.

55.PNG

mostafa76    10

So if that word was in general chat PROBABLY you'll take an action!! or is it just a justification because you'll do nothing!! How many times players have to suffer from toxic players while you will not do nothing!! It's not the first time to report some 1 and you just reacted with the same attitude.

CowBell    32
18 hours ago, sophisticated said:

Hello!

There are no penalties for private messages.

Also, the question "where are you from" is difficult to equate to racism.

If someone calls you or any other GM idiot with or without reason also will not be punished? o.O

• Haha 1

evgenka    17
19 минут назад, CowBell сказал:

If someone calls you or any other GM idiot with or without reason also will not be punished? o.O

if you call a policeman an idiot?

Edited by evgenka

evroaion02    34

это русские виноваты по любому что у вас шизофрения и на каждом углу мерещится расизм.. Путин виноват