Yenaver

Reporting Gunner named Volume and his Assisin named Gallas for using cheat

Yenaver    1

Hi, as i write on Title i would report Gunner elyos "Volume" and Assassin elyos "Gallas" for using cheat:

both are rank 1 and probably played by the same person, their damage its just broken (and no way to evade with MR set or whatever) i will send a video when i meet they again.

But you guys should vigilate this, they are often on farm spot in Idian Depts near Kamara spawn.

Thanks for your attention, hope this will be usefull for server equality

• Haha 1

RevreDy    8

Hello Yenaver, we are gonna need some proofs about that so we are gonna be waiting for that video. Besides that having MR set aint gonna resist all the time I mean gunner might have a second set with MA / MB for higher magical accuracy in order to be able to kill you and any other using MR set, as for the Sin (because I'm playing sin) they have really high dmg even with starter gear and if you socket the right manastones and play right your skills trust me the dmg is insane also a lot of sins in the server are playing with secondary godstone DMG and gunners most of the times on both guns so that's another one point for dealing a huge amount of dmg.

P.S I would like to mention in case of the sin that using MR set is just gonna Resist hes magical skills so he is still gonna be able to stun you and also the DPS will still be high, same if you use Block set he can still manage to deal you a huge amount of dps since sin's are based more on attack (weaving) than skills there for attack is countered by Phys def while physical skills with block also crit strike is countered by Strike resist, having a good knowledge of what deffensive stats counters the offensive ones you will get a much more clear picture!

As I said before tho, we are waiting for that video and we will keep that in mind.

Gallas    13

Hey heyy yes,you right Gallas and Volume they are both my chars.And also please dont forget to check my gear on next time maybe u can understand why u getting "really high dmg even with starter gear".For to better explain you here's the my gear link on my Rank1 assassin Gallas "Aion character calculator (aspirine.su)".And also i got a +5 plume,next time please try to run out of me instead of recording, cheers <3 

Kamai    72

XDDDD
Gallas and using cheats, his gear is just really GG and he can play his class 
thats all

• Like 1

Avenoir    1

@Yenaver dude probably u didnt see any good sin or gg gear sin before in your life. "Thanks for your attention, hope this will be usefull for server equality" if really you want this please quit aion, believe me its gonna be work like this. Ah i forget something, if you want to make any video just whisper him he waiting you at recharger xD