RevreDy

Gold Aion Account

RevreDy    8

Hello, I have a question.

I had an account with a Sorcerer named Stormy on Gold Aion but whenever I try to log in to Gold Aion it brings me to Euro Aion site, does my account moved to the Euro Aion or is just lost?

Christof    72

Hey, euroaion ain't that same as goldaion, you need to make a new account on our website.

Have a good game.

Sailorhuhn    5

I just googled Gold Aion, went to their site and every tab has a EuroAion link. Does this mean both are run by the same administration? Just curious here O.o

RevreDy    8

I was playing Gold Aion before Euro Aion, the same ppl that had Gold Aion are those who made Euro Aion.

I was active in the disscussions and devs said that they wanna make a same private server but this time for europe cause Gold Aion was mostly Russians so there for they made Euro Aion, the thing is that I moved to Euro Aion made account started from Scratch but yesterday I tried to log into Gold Aion website just to see some things about my sorc and when I tried to log in well I was redirected to Euro Aion there for my question.

Christof    72
4 hours ago, RevreDy said:

I was playing Gold Aion before Euro Aion, the same ppl that had Gold Aion are those who made Euro Aion.

I was active in the disscussions and devs said that they wanna make a same private server but this time for europe cause Gold Aion was mostly Russians so there for they made Euro Aion, the thing is that I moved to Euro Aion made account started from Scratch but yesterday I tried to log into Gold Aion website just to see some things about my sorc and when I tried to log in well I was redirected to Euro Aion there for my question.

It's two different servers, and if you had your account on gold aion there's no way to transfer them to euroaion.

RevreDy    8
11 hours ago, Christof said:

It's two different servers, and if you had your account on gold aion there's no way to transfer them to euroaion.

okay got it, but why whenever I try to log in Gold Aion site automaticly transfers me to Euro Aion site Login page?

• Haha 1