Sign in to follow this  
Veron

Gold seller

Veron    0

Hello. Can someone do something with gold sellers please ? On asmo side guy who have nickname "Alemotionsfaded" have few characters, mostly Etertech. In Elyos side his nickname is "Seventhhokage" This is the same person. He selling a kinah on DC in asmo side. All the time he occupied a spots in Underground and farm 24/7 ID there, then they selling it in market, after this process he and his friend "Osorete" selling kinah on Discord. This is crazy that people like he, don't go to normal job, and broke fun in ggame other people.  Alot of players will be left soon from this server if nobody doesn't do nothingg with this.

Edited by Veron

Christof    72

Hey @Veron, we need clear evidence that he is using some type of bot system to farm the mobs, and the same for the kinah sell we need to see proof that's really him selling the kinah if you have these please send it here, we can't just ban a player like this.

Veron    0

Well. First go in hide to north-east indiana depts, and look what they do. If some asmo came and wanna farm, he login on his another account, his nickname is " Seventhhokage " <- etertech and his friend " Prumprum" <- gunner, and they killings asmo, when someone came to farm from elyos, then he login' his asmo character "Alemotionsfaded" and his friend log into his gunner "Osorete" and kilings elyos. This is not enough a proof ? They spend there 24h per a day. How you think, what they do with kinah which they gain from IDs ? I don't know how i can put in here a video or pictures, but yes i have proof that they are just farming kinah for real money. You, as an admin, you can check they transactions inside they account then you will be see what they do with Bilions of kinach. Many server were died because of people like this. In elyos side already is much less people like were before and will be much more less because people mostly don't like a cheat. If some normal person wanna buy kinah, then can buy Euro-Coins and can resell in the game. But things like those guys doing is really toxicity for all server community. Don't belive me ? Just go to the hide and watch them, what they do there.

UP: My friend in asmo side bought from them kinah. I can get a proof but my friend afraid little a bit to get a ban aswell because he bought a kinah on discord.

Edited by Veron
Sorry for a edit, i wanted add something and fixing typos in my text.

Veron    0

Soon i will do interesting videoclip on Youtube. Many ppl will see how euro-aion works. Nobody care about gold sellers in this server. Admins doesn't compltely do nothing with that. I am sure people will interested.

Edited by Veron

wexlergamez    3
14 minutes ago, Veron said:

Soon i will do nice videoclip on Youtube. Many ppl will see how euro-aion works.

friend, this type of message should be sent privately to the mods, if any GM sees this DELETE EVERYTHING because otherwise they PUT ON NOTICE those who do this type of cheating or illegal things

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello,

We do care about kinah sellers, however we catch them by the other means. A lot of players were banned and restricted from accessing the server for kinah/items/account trades. If somebody farms some location, it doesn't 100% prove that further the kinah will be sold for real money. This only proves farm, no direct proofs for kinah trade in this case. 

If you have 100% clear and direct proofs of someone trading kinah, then you can send them to us and we will take measures.

Densetzu    23
22 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

We do care about kinah sellers, however we catch them by the other means. A lot of players were banned and restricted from accessing the server for kinah/items/account trades. If somebody farms some location, it doesn't 100% prove that further the kinah will be sold for real money. This only proves farm, no direct proofs for kinah trade in this case. 

If you have 100% clear and direct proofs of someone trading kinah, then you can send them to us and we will take measures.

You are executing it very poorly as administartors, you have access to all information about player, view to logs. And still people who spend hundreds hours on farming spots are not suspected. Yea you can tell it's someones hobby to log in and go farm for 12 hours straight every day.  Maybe he is gearing up character, it must be very expensive because the same ppl are farming there for months ! you as administartion basicly are allowing situation like this to happen. 
You always say tosend you proofs when someone point you at problem. Probably you forgot that it's YOUR ( all admins ) jobs to chase kinah sellers. 
When you lern that this server is different than retail and you have to make some adjustment. There is still no way to use kinah, there is more and more in circulation. it makes infaltion. And infaltion cause players prefer to buy kinah than farming it. Not everyone wants to spend whole day TRYING to farm. I say trying because all good spots are occupied by kinah sellers and they are using accounts on both races to get rid of casuals. 

• Like 2

TheAlmighty    1,046
10 minutes ago, Densetzu said:

You are executing it very poorly as administartors, you have access to all information about player, view to logs. And still people who spend hundreds hours on farming spots are not suspected. Yea you can tell it's someones hobby to log in and go farm for 12 hours straight every day.  Maybe he is gearing up character, it must be very expensive because the same ppl are farming there for months ! you as administartion basicly are allowing situation like this to happen. 
You always say tosend you proofs when someone point you at problem. Probably you forgot that it's YOUR ( all admins ) jobs to chase kinah sellers. 
When you lern that this server is different than retail and you have to make some adjustment. There is still no way to use kinah, there is more and more in circulation. it makes infaltion. And infaltion cause players prefer to buy kinah than farming it. Not everyone wants to spend whole day TRYING to farm. I say trying because all good spots are occupied by kinah sellers and they are using accounts on both races to get rid of casuals. 

And what will we see in the logs? That they received money for the kinah? no. That they gave money for the kinah? no.

All we will see is that user gave kinah to another user, and that's it. Or farmed items and gave them away, crafted them and gave them away and so on. But it doesn't prove trade for real money in any way.

As i said above, we find them by the other means. If you have proofs right here right now, we will take actions against the user right away.

Densetzu    23
35 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

And what will we see in the logs? That they received money for the kinah? no. That they gave money for the kinah? no.

All we will see is that user gave kinah to another user, and that's it. Or farmed items and gave them away, crafted them and gave them away and so on. But it doesn't prove trade for real money in any way.

As i said above, we find them by the other means. If you have proofs right here right now, we will take actions against the user right away.

Yes you see all trades of this player if this is not enough, you should look for some help, If admins with their acces to information cannot find kinah seller how ordinary players could? The best way is to ask players for doing your job. And at top of that you are ignoring players help. On retail admins were able to stay online during night and chase afk farmers ( templars who were killing mobs with reflect ). You cannot deal with people who are farming 10h a day for months on the same spot. 

• Like 1

Vedell    60

Ох уж эти сухариковые бойцы, никогда их не любил. 

Veron    0

Dear @TheAlmighty Without reasone i will not report other players. If i see, that someone definitely breaking the rules i do report as u can see here. Above in this topic you said that in logs you can see as players giving kinah other players so let me give you example. If the same players farming on the same spot near 24h per hours everyday and later he giving a kinah to other players, let call him "santa clouse" ?  C'mone @TheAlmighty be serious. Nobody don't loosing their own real time just for free. I can understand farm 2-3 hourse per day. But if someone have a accounts on the both sides, and depends from situations they kiling players because they need spot for itself so you think it's nothing strange with that ? And YES! My friend from asmo side told me VERY CLEARLY!! He bough from them KINAH. From them means from "Alemotionsfaded" <-etertech and "Osorete" <- gunner. I don't belive how admins can be ignorance. It's your work. Your money! If people will be buying kinah from other people, this server will gonna die faster than you think. So please be polite and take care about normal players as you should do this ! Above @Densetzu told you very trueth. And you will see soon. If You "ADMINS" do not start care about this server, alot of people will be leaveing. At the moment 10 my friends left couse they don't see any sense of reasone to playing on server where even admins aren't fair. Please do something with that!

TheAlmighty    1,046
12 hours ago, Densetzu said:

Yes you see all trades of this player if this is not enough

Again, we will ban in this case without knowing for sure if the player got or gave real money for the kinah traded. We will just ban you one day for giving kinah too your friend and will not even listed to you afterwards.

If admins with their acces to information cannot find kinah seller how ordinary players could?

Who said admins can't? I think i wrote to messages above saying that we have other and more reliable methods. And i even mentioned what is needed in the proofs.

And at top of that you are ignoring players help. 

Where is it ignored? I gave the replies in this topic as i did in the other. Our helpers and other admins also reply to all messages. Here it is not enough proof for ban, i am sorry if you're not happy with it.

You cannot deal with people who are farming 10h a day for months on the same spot. 

Farming is not prohibited on our server.

11 hours ago, Veron said:

Dear @TheAlmighty Without reasone i will not report other players. If i see, that someone definitely breaking the rules i do report as u can see here. Above in this topic you said that in logs you can see as players giving kinah other players so let me give you example. If the same players farming on the same spot near 24h per hours everyday and later he giving a kinah to other players, let call him "santa clouse" ?  C'mone @TheAlmighty be serious. Nobody don't loosing their own real time just for free. I can understand farm 2-3 hourse per day. But if someone have a accounts on the both sides, and depends from situations they kiling players because they need spot for itself so you think it's nothing strange with that ? And YES! My friend from asmo side told me VERY CLEARLY!! He bough from them KINAH. From them means from "Alemotionsfaded" <-etertech and "Osorete" <- gunner. I don't belive how admins can be ignorance. It's your work. Your money! If people will be buying kinah from other people, this server will gonna die faster than you think. So please be polite and take care about normal players as you should do this ! Above @Densetzu told you very trueth. And you will see soon. If You "ADMINS" do not start care about this server, alot of people will be leaveing. At the moment 10 my friends left couse they don't see any sense of reasone to playing on server where even admins aren't fair. Please do something with that!

Sure, we never ban without a reason, but more than that, we CANNOT ban without PROOFS, that are 100% clear and direct. The logs would only show giving kinah. No giving money in exchange. I am sorry, but it is not a direct proof and it cannot be considered as 100% clear reason for ban.

• Sad 1

Veron    0

Well. So gold sellers laughing at this server staff and at this topic aswell. Now i understand why they call me a dumb. It's very sad. Realy sad. Retail server were died and this server get the same destiny. But please don't close this topic. I will try talking with my friend who bought a kinah from them to give me a proof.

Btw, after this conversation below, came on spot his friend "osorete" and didn't let me farm on spot.. so that's working a gold sellers.

1.png

2.png

Edited by Veron

Idemine    0
В 01.06.2022 в 13:36, Veron сказал:

Hello. Can someone do something with gold sellers please ? On asmo side guy who have nickname "Alemotionsfaded" have few characters, mostly Etertech. In Elyos side his nickname is "Seventhhokage" This is the same person. He selling a kinah on DC in asmo side. All the time he occupied a spots in Underground and farm 24/7 ID there, then they selling it in market, after this process he and his friend "Osorete" selling kinah on Discord. This is crazy that people like he, don't go to normal job, and broke fun in ggame other people.  Alot of players will be left soon from this server if nobody doesn't do nothingg with this.

Stop blaming me for nothing. You told me this: "i am new player here, i have no gear, please dont kill me". You told me that i am here 20 hours per day. But you stay with us all the time! together! What is difference? You already got 20 ID's for kata. If you want to gear-up, go for it. Buy you are prefer just staying afk and blame me. 

Its not about playing both sides. My main character is asmo and i have better gear. It is about skill and pvp 1x1. I spent my time and money for it, why shouldn't i use it?

There are many ways to earn kinah:
1) dungeons
2) events (like new one Munin's ghost)
3) craft
4) donate
5) farm in other locations (even at kata north)
Why you came to me again and again

If we a looking to other spots (ide mine gamma or reactor complex), there are people everywhere. Some of them also have asmos and elyos. I'm not alone in this.

16 часов назад, Densetzu сказал:

You cannot deal with people who are farming 10h a day for months on the same spot. 

I farm on the same spot cuz i can. Other farmers must change their location due to gear or because they are alone. I have 3 characters full geared with accs +3 and a friend who can help me. We can kill most of the farmers 2x2 or 1x1

Its not easy to get enchanted accs, especially when you play 3-6 chars at the same time. For me farming is better than dungeons