Sign in to follow this  
TheAlmighty

Game Client Updates

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello, dear users!

image.png.25034c200bdc318103e3c598cfa535c8.png

Today we have updated the client of the game on the server. The update includes all the fixes that were made earlier, as well as addition of 2 new localizations - Spanish and Polish.

All changes that were made earlier (bug fixes) will be updated automatically by the launcher. Which means that you don't need to download or check anything manually.

However, if you need Polish or Spanish languages, you need to click "Check" button in the launcher, or check the client via torrent.

In addition, a huge number of problems in the German and French client versions have been fixed. These fixes are also automatically downloaded by the launcher.

If you encounter any problem with entering the game (for example error 1024), click the "check" button in the launcher and wait for the checking process to be finished.

If you find any bugs in the game itself related to a certain localization, please inform us about it!

Thanks to everyone who helped us with testing the errors in different localizations and provided the files we were lacking!

TheAlmighty    1,046
12 hours ago, ROZJEBIECIE said:

0ppl care about the polish language, useless update 

Why do we receive the requests for it then? :)

• Like 1

Senju    39
On 26/11/2019 at 8:52 PM, ROZJEBIECIE said:

0ppl care about the polish language, useless update 

There are many polish players on the server, don't be delusional. 

• Like 2

Shandris    49
On 27/11/2019 at 9:24 PM, Senju said:

There are many polish players on the server, don't be delusional. 

And what's your point ?

Senju    39
7 hours ago, Shandris said:

And what's your point ?

Do you think that all Polish can speak English? It's good to have many translations to invite a wider audience to the server. That's my point. As this is based on common sense, the more translations the better for the server ;) 

• Like 1

Shandris    49
16 hours ago, Senju said:

Do you think that all Polish can speak English? It's good to have many translations to invite a wider audience to the server. That's my point. As this is based on common sense, the more translations the better for the server ;) 

If someone can't speak english in 2019 then either he is braindead or trash and shouldn't be cared about.

Senju    39
1 minute ago, Shandris said:

If someone can't speak english in 2019 then either he is braindead or trash and shouldn't be cared about.

I think you are being a hater, there's many countries in which the institutions don't offer English at all. The same could be said with you, why don't you speak the most spoken language in the world called Mandarin. So we should consider you to be part of the braindead or trash as you would describe it. 

Shandris    49
3 minutes ago, Senju said:

I think you are being a hater, there's many countries in which the institutions don't offer English at all. The same could be said with you, why don't you speak the most spoken language in the world called Mandarin. So we should consider you to be part of the braindead or trash as you would describe it. 

Because in Europe it is not necessary, so I learned Japanese since I like it more. And btw English in most countries in eu is taught since elementary school or even earlier. 

Nimure    33

Can't we just be nice to each other? I'll never understand why some people insist to insult each other when they don't know shit about each other.

• Sad 1