Sign in to follow this  
atez67202

GP Situation

atez67202    1

Hey,

Imagine playing a game where u can chose between two races. All of your friends go on side B. Logically you follow them. You then realise that your races is getting... by side A for months every nigths, consequently it is harder for you to grind the game, to earn gp and cera. It is also harder for some reason to ranked up off. 5. However on side A, you can grind the game much faster and easier because you are sure to win every siege. What is keeping me to stay on side B execpt my friends?

Of couse there are more and more player on side B rerolling on Side A. 

Now lets see what admins are doing to find solution : Absolutely nothing. Nothing has even been considerate. Not even to close asmo registration like the did in the past when elyos were winning a few siege. They are even more inactive then Aion retail admins XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Nothing has been tried no siege reset, no gp reset Nothing. 

Msg to admins : the game is already dying little by little your losing players every week you better start finding solutions.

Christof    72

Hey @atez67202, thanks for your suggestion I'll forward this information to the admin, but from what I know we're not planning to do any GP reset and the sieges has as been like this for many years.

atez67202    1

Thx for your reply, and yes siege has been like this for many years but we have add some change on the server :

1- last year gp reset = Siege balance cuz both races tryhard

2- Elyos good pvp player (Rip Varenta ,Elie ) left the game so now we have Elyos side top pve heroes not leading shit .

So you better make changes or the situation gonna worsens. Again I like the game and the server I dont want it to die.

Ty for your consideration

Kamai    72
2 hours ago, atez67202 said:

Thx for your reply, and yes siege has been like this for many years but we have add some change on the server :

1- last year gp reset = Siege balance cuz both races tryhard

2- Elyos good pvp player (Rip Varenta ,Elie ) left the game so now we have Elyos side top pve heroes not leading shit .

So you better make changes or the situation gonna worsens. Again I like the game and the server I dont want it to die.

Ty for your consideration

Varenta good pvp player
xd

atez67202    1
14 hours ago, Kamai said:

Varenta good pvp player
xD

I see someone got... many times by him O.o

I am not saying he was the best but yes he was an active pvp player. Organazing Dred, kamar Siege etc...

TheAlmighty    1,059

Hello,

Yes, in this situation we are not doing anything. There are still same amounts of the same ranks. 

We closed the registration, because there was difference in the number of players, not in the number of GP.