Sign in to follow this  
Zaro

Gear Progression-

Zaro    0

Hello guys Iam new to this server and just reached lvl 65. Are there any Sources/Guides on what I should do as dailies/weeklies and instances to work towards starter pvp gear and rank 2 gear? As a new player I have no clue what to do and I also cant find guides on the internet sadly. If there is no guide or source available it would be really helpful if someone could list me all the important things to do to work towards rank 2 gear.

Thanks for all input!

Christof    72

Hey @Zaro, first of all, welcome to our server, but if are new to the game you should find some help in the GUIDE zone here on the forum, most of the players already wrote their many guides about gear and farms at a low level.

Zaro    0

Hey, thanks. I looked trough the guide section on the forum but wasnt able to find all the informations Iam looking for thats why I created this thread.

Raidon    108

Start doing all garrisons around Katalams. If you're working towards PvP gear, you need BM set first. Even when you get Officer gear, you can still use BM set as a secondary Accuracy/Block/MR set, depending on your class.Start doing all garrisons around Katalams. They reset every week, so you have plenty of time to finish all of them.

Apply for dreds/kamar/jmr/arena. Even if you lose, you get some AP towards your AP/GP towards Officer gear. 

Start going Sauro 1k. Some decent first income plus class experience plus you get a chance to get some nice pve gear.

Apply for SWB. Daily source of AP, GP and Cera medals. And a small chance to get a decent chunk of kinah if you get lucky with manastone draw.

Start doing sieges. That's your main source of GP.

• Like 1

Zaro    0

Thanks @Raidon for the input. Is there anything else I should include into my daily routine? Like any other instances or content that are worth running?

Edited by Zaro

Raidon    108
23 hours ago, Zaro said:

Thanks @Raidon for the input. Is there anything else I should include into my daily routine? Like any other instances or content that are worth running?

Currently, there is shugo evening running. Do that daily. 

If you want to make some kinah, do Sauro / Tiamat Fort daily with 4 ppl party.  PVE bridge is x4 runs, resets once a week, very good chance of getting good enchantment stones from eternal gear that you get there.