Sign in to follow this  
pokeylee

Didn’t take long!

pokeylee    2

I see it didn’t take long for these retards who can’t play to start using hacks! 

It’s the same as every other private server claim they don’t tolerate people hacking when the server is full of them! 

well guess what! No more of my time or money wasted on this shit I can already see the steady decline of players which isNt surprising tbh

TheAlmighty    1,054
7 hours ago, pokeylee said:

I see it didn’t take long for these retards who can’t play to start using hacks! 

It’s the same as every other private server claim they don’t tolerate people hacking when the server is full of them! 

well guess what! No more of my time or money wasted on this shit I can already see the steady decline of players which isNt surprising tbh

Hello, 

We cannot see anyone reporting hackers tho. These were reports and the situation was solved. If you have complaints, you can make a video as evidence and send it to us. 

YAROSH    3

I dont play this server, there cant be any hackers here! Its the best hack defence here(more advanced than on any official). For breaking it U need an experienced programmer and they cost A LOT! No one will pay 500-1000$ for cheat for some stupid game) As the main cheater of whole Atrea i tell U, that there cant be hackers on this server. Thats why i dont play)

pokeylee    2

I just done a search and found 3 with people even mentioning they are using it here I can’t be arsed with it not worth my time 

YAROSH    3
6 hours ago, pokeylee said:

I just done a search and found 3 with people even mentioning they are using it here I can’t be arsed with it not worth my time 

U cant even use a simple mouse\keyboard macro clicker. These people are just liers. If cheats would work here, i would play and you would know my name) Ask people who came from goldaion) They prey god i dont play here)

Shandris    49
On 11/11/2019 at 1:47 AM, pokeylee said:

Those hackers donate so how can they ban them? 😂

TheAlmighty    1,054
3 hours ago, Shandris said:

Those hackers donate so how can they ban them? 😂

We never accept money for unbans, usage of hacks and other things giving advantages to players.