Sign in to follow this  
Lief

Reconquista invincible glad rm

Recommended Posts

Lief    1

Reconquista was invincible during the siege of the 1 of november 2019, all magics couldn't touch him, everytime you use a magic skill on him it resist. I'm not the only one, every magic player noticed it of what I saw on /3. So please check out about this it's not normal for a glad even in xform

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheAlmighty    348

Hello, do you have any screenshots or videos? We cannot now just start hitting the character and we can't see anything here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

character stats is SERVER SIDE you cant modify it with any cheats, also its the most powerful anticheat here. He is just using crafted jewelery + suna hat + full mres 16 leather or chain set+mres food and idian. easy 2700 mres.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lief    1
3 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, do you have any screenshots or videos? We cannot now just start hitting the character and we can't see anything here

 

2 hours ago, ZbigniewBrzezinski said:

character stats is SERVER SIDE you cant modify it with any cheats, also its the most powerful anticheat here. He is just using crafted jewelery + suna hat + full mres 16 leather or chain set+mres food and idian. easy 2700 mres.

Hello, no I don't but you just have to look at the log of the prades siege yesterday and look for that player the number of resist he did, now magic resist is cap at 50% if I remember well, plus I was using a buff and having 2700 prec mag, but litterally no skill was working, on 20 skills only one worked and damages was insanely reduced.

I'm not the only one, everyone around was doing the same, just by looking at him you could see all the resist animations at every skill he was receiving, during 5 minutes maybe more. In /3 everyone agreed and saw the same, even if there is the best protection against cheat and everything, a bug is possible, a use bug too. Just look at the log that must not be to hard.

I'm not saying he cheats, I'm saying it's not normal so I report it, I'm not stupid enough to say "HE CHEAT AT 100%", maybe he don't but there is something not normal so at least if it's a bug verify it please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

кстати да вчера эта шмаль бегала без свитков быстрее чем любой под свитками и ни один маг скил по нему не попадал

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Lief said:

 

Hello, no I don't but you just have to look at the log of the prades siege yesterday and look for that player the number of resist he did, now magic resist is cap at 50% if I remember well, plus I was using a buff and having 2700 prec mag, but litterally no skill was working, on 20 skills only one worked and damages was insanely reduced.

I'm not the only one, everyone around was doing the same, just by looking at him you could see all the resist animations at every skill he was receiving, during 5 minutes maybe more. In /3 everyone agreed and saw the same, even if there is the best protection against cheat and everything, a bug is possible, a use bug too. Just look at the log that must not be to hard.

I'm not saying he cheats, I'm saying it's not normal so I report it, I'm not stupid enough to say "HE CHEAT AT 100%", maybe he don't but there is something not normal so at least if it's a bug verify it please.

the only thing it can be is admin\GM console, if all U say is true. Because changing character stats and especially move speed is strong server side.

P.S. There is no resist cap until 4.7 or 4.8. Here U resist 100% if your mres 1000 more than enemy macc

Edited by ZbigniewBrzezinski

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reconquista    3

Hello, Reconquista here.

That was a bug of the arenas, not me "hacking", i didnt know about it at the time. You can hear me on the stream saying to my friends on spanish "why do i have 12 speed, is it because i used vinna?"

Also, one guy opened the portable shop to tell me "Reconquista you are reported" i was like: really reported for xforming 10mins before the siege ends? i wanted to try the xform for the first time, and seeing i didnt get lags on the Pradeth area, i said why not and xformed. I thought it was bcs of that that you said to report me.

Antonio told us not to use it if we notice, and if I see it again on myself, i'm going to relog to make it go out.

My apologies.

Edited by Reconquista

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pokeylee    2

All the same these players are so bad they have to come to private servers to use hacks and kill of the server, I for 1 have now stopped playing cba which these cheaters anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lief    1

Ok, I believe you're not cheating, it's certainly a bug, don't worry it's not against you it's just that at that time I thougt "wtf is that". So it was a bug you don't magic resist gear?

Thanks for your honesty, it was me the guy saying "you are reported" in shop xD

On 06/11/2019 at 6:52 PM, Reconquista said:

Hello, Reconquista here.

That was a bug of the arenas, not me "hacking", i didnt know about it at the time. You can hear me on the stream saying to my friends on spanish "why do i have 12 speed, is it because i used vinna?"

Also, one guy opened the portable shop to tell me "Reconquista you are reported" i was like: really reported for xforming 10mins before the siege ends? i wanted to try the xform for the first time, and seeing i didnt get lags on the Pradeth area, i said why not and xformed. I thought it was bcs of that that you said to report me.

Antonio told us not to use it if we notice, and if I see it again on myself, i'm going to relog to make it go out.

My apologies.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this