Sign in to follow this  
bruti

Unpossible report

bruti    7

Aion0070.thumb.jpg.03d3361865b26a28e82c537054d6219d.jpgunpossible asmodian gunner always in id farming. as soon as another asmodian goes over to elios gunner and kills him purposefully. that's if I know I'm forbidden. nor does he deny it.

Aion0069.jpg

Edited by bruti

you would at least look through the topics before shedding a tear here! the administration has already said a hundred times that it is not forbidden to have accounts on both sides! half of the players have them.

Why does everyone who just reached level 65 think that they are waiting there? Four people are engaged in agriculture, and only one fights off enemies. hence the question, why are you there if you die from one series?)

bruti    7
7 hours ago, Christof said:

You can also have two accounts, there's nothing against that in our rules.

lol. and the way you use it is not forbidden? you are constantly exemplifying how the official is. I was banned there for that. will you take care of it so well okay ???? lol. if I had known I would have come here a long time ago since practically everything is legalized here. external macro which is also cheating, using 2 pages at a time ....

bruti    7
7 hours ago, Christof said:

You can also have two accounts, there's nothing against that in our rules.

should rename the server to "do whatever you want shit on it server"

Christof    72

You should read our rules before playing the game, as I said you can also use two accounts and kill him.