Sign in to follow this  
sxa

Discord Ban for this?!

sxa    0

I got banned from dc without a warning for this. Rly? I wrote a E-Mail to Support and to Forum Admins, no answere, srsly? Other ppl insult as hell and they don't get banned? This is ridiculous!f5d59f758c236487a836082036833d49a.png.8178165b4a7593876fb0bbda13cfab5d.png

Christof    72

Hey @sxa you should know there isn't a good way to talk in our discord and we've some rules, so if you had a problem with donations contact us by ticket or personal message instead of this, so for that you got a ban from our discord, and there are other people talking insulting send us a screenshot of that and they'll get ban as well.

sxa    0

for the first comment i get muted for 2 hours but this is just sad. i was mad about this situation. i found out that almighty want to give the ppl back their money for the scrolls if they contact him and thats a good move, i can live with that. i used no rl money but the nerf after a week is just a scam for me and for the ppl who cashed in. I would be satisfied and have nothing more to criticize.i demand to be unbaned, otherwise i will turn my back on this server and stop supporting it

sxa    0

I apologize for my wrongdoing in public and want to get unbaned from dc. next time I do it better. I need to write this here because no answere from support or pm here in forum. -_-

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello,

We have left a message in discord support channel, that any spam (in the current situation - continuous discussions of the already replied question) will lead to bans and mutes. You in your message posted both complaints about the very same topic (which is not suitable for the support channel made for solving technical issues, bugs, issues in the game process) and libel. We have several times mentioned that it was a mistake and we hurried to solve it, nothing was made on purpose. You tried with your message to bring some other understanding of the situation to the players. We are not leaving such messages on public and are not letting such behaviour on our media. 

There's also a line about that in our rules, if you think that it is not under any regulations. 

Hope you can understand the point. 

utterbitter    33

At least they told you what you got banned for. I was banned after ...posting nothing of substance and the only explanation after days of asking what happened "maybe you used emojis excessively". Rather childish way of handing the situation when that is the primary route through which the admin communicates with players about all things in-game and, you know-financial transactions.

TheAlmighty    1,046
6 hours ago, utterbitter said:

At least they told you what you got banned for. I was banned after ...posting nothing of substance and the only explanation after days of asking what happened "maybe you used emojis excessively". Rather childish way of handing the situation when that is the primary route through which the admin communicates with players about all things in-game and, you know-financial transactions.

Hello,

We never ban for no reason. There's always something. If you read the rules of the server and discord you will find what rule was violated by you. 

utterbitter    33
2 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

We never ban for no reason. There's always something. If you read the rules of the server and discord you will find what rule was violated by you. 

I never said there was no reason, just that I never understood the reason and I was never told what the reason was. And yes-that this is not constructive as this is your primary way of talking to players. In fact I found out I am banned when I tried to report a bunch of account traders, something that would've at least a bit be useful to the server.

NancyFox    222
В 29.06.2021 в 16:50, sxa сказал:

I got banned from dc without a warning for this. Rly? I wrote a E-Mail to Support and to Forum Admins, no answere, srsly? Other ppl insult as hell and they don't get banned? This is ridiculous!

unknown.png
Perhaps it was not you who wrote it, of course I could be wrong ... In no case should these words be regarded as an unfounded accusation. 100%!