Sign in to follow this  
atesz108

High level gankers in low level zones

atesz108    0

What's the deal with high level gankers in low level zones ? Why is it allowed ? I know it's a PVP-oriented game, but THIS is only fun for the attackers.

I am levelling up in Heiron region and getting ganked every day. The rifts allow even lvl 65s from entering through the Rifts there from Asmodae.

How is this supposed to be fair and fun for us ?

MDNorbee    0

Probably they are farm guards. They are pretty goot to farm AP (relics) and medals. And ofcourse they dont worry about low level chars, they just kill all.... 

atesz108    0
On 2021. 05. 19. at 5:14 PM, MDNorbee said:

Probably they are farm guards. They are pretty goot to farm AP (relics) and medals. And ofcourse they dont worry about low level chars, they just kill all.... 

I see, but it doesn't make it ok.

TheAlmighty    1,055

Hello,

The players may use 65lvl portals to arrive to the other faction territory. So it is completely legal.

atesz108    0
12 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

The players may use 65lvl portals to arrive to the other faction territory. So it is completely legal.

I didn't say that it is not legal, I say it is not fair that high levels can gank low level questers, thus should be changed. PVP should be fun, but it is only fun for 1 side here.

Zenmoon    4
20 hours ago, atesz108 said:

I didn't say that it is not legal, I say it is not fair that high levels can gank low level questers, thus should be changed. PVP should be fun, but it is only fun for 1 side here.

Maybe this why NCsoft changed the PVP system in Blade and Soul ( I don't know if BnS still exist)

If you don't wear your faction chest item in BnS you can't attack others or be attacked. And no gear required 1vs1 arena or 3vs 3 only if I remember well 6vs6 need to be geared but then again all gear, weapon, accessories are upgradeable to another level.

So what I mean is I think that because it isn't fair they changed the PVP system in BnS which they could have done also in Aion but didn't.

atesz108    0
3 hours ago, Zenmoon said:

Maybe this why NCsoft changed the PVP system in Blade and Soul ( I don't know if BnS still exist)

If you don't wear your faction chest item in BnS you can't attack others or be attacked. And no gear required 1vs1 arena or 3vs 3 only if I remember well 6vs6 need to be geared but then again all gear, weapon, accessories are upgradeable to another level.

So what I mean is I think that because it isn't fair they changed the PVP system in BnS which they could have done also in Aion but didn't.

Sounds good. Also factional status is a good way to handle this, which you can change in game. This way you can engage in pvp WHEN YOU ARE READY AND WHEN YOU WANT IT.

When was this open world pvp -  free for all  - "let's pwn noobs" thing was introduced in Aion ? In which Update ?

atesz108    0
5 hours ago, Omneity said:

This is where you should have stopped, I am sad to inform you that you will never have fail PvP.

At level 65 you will get killed by 2 65s.. then you will invite your friend and then you will get killed by a group.. then you will invite a group and one of them will use transform.. then you will invite an alliance to kill the xform and they will get an alliance + a group to fight your alliance.. the point is..

Fair PvP is just a dream.. its never an expected reality in 99% of the circumstances~ Its like saying you want a "fair" war.. these two concepts contradict each other.

Just keep respawning to kisk and going back until its no fun anymore or....  just log out and play other day~

I completely miss my point. My problem is not getting ganked in pvp by more players, but Getting ganked in low level areas while doing quests.

High level enemy faction players can come over through a Rift which is open for lvl 20-65 in the Heiron region and completely spoil the fun doing quests for low level players.

And it's quite common. I get ganked there every day. It's just insane and should not be allowed.

Zenmoon    4
3 hours ago, atesz108 said:

Sounds good. Also factional status is a good way to handle this, which you can change in game. This way you can engage in pvp WHEN YOU ARE READY AND WHEN YOU WANT IT.

When was this open world pvp -  free for all  - "let's pwn noobs" thing was introduced in Aion ? In which Update ?

Let me take a walk down memory lane,  well at the beginning of Aion there was level cap 50 right for some time so we all were doing the same stuff and then came level cap 55 and so on,

also, there have been major changes with rifting, the level cap of rifting has been removed but isn't there a Fast Track Server? I think NCsoft forgot about the new or returning players at some point, or they didn't care anymore and moved on developing new MMO's, they just added more pay to win stuff and some lame classes like painter class.

I think private servers are able to add some changes if it is not too much work.

atesz108    0
18 hours ago, Zenmoon said:

Let me take a walk down memory lane,  well at the beginning of Aion there was level cap 50 right for some time so we all were doing the same stuff and then came level cap 55 and so on,

also, there have been major changes with rifting, the level cap of rifting has been removed but isn't there a Fast Track Server? I think NCsoft forgot about the new or returning players at some point, or they didn't care anymore and moved on developing new MMO's, they just added more pay to win stuff and some lame classes like painter class.

I think private servers are able to add some changes if it is not too much work.

I hope so that they change this, because it is no fun for low levels to get ganked every day. We stand no chance.

pkampf    0

the stupidest thing is to complain that you are being killed by the opposite race in Iona)We had an Eli Sin with the rank of general flying in Beluslan, and no one complained.Just constantly in Beluslan at the entrance to Dark Foeta  and at the entrance to Alquimia sit the Elians 65 and kill our 35+.If you don't like it, delete the game.I have for example on 57 not yet made the quest to attack in Eltenen)So wait, as the Elyans kill our little ones, I will also kill yours, and no, my conscience will not torment me):D

Zenmoon    4
On 23/5/2021 at 9:15 AM, atesz108 said:

I hope so that they change this, because it is no fun for low levels to get ganked every day. We stand no chance.

mhm but I don't think they will. Personally, I found a single-player game, not the typical Korean MMO so it not for the people who love Aion but my point is I was totally surprised to discover when I am done on my PvE map I can transfer my char to the big bad Multiplayer PVP map so it is not a strange question from you if this could be changed, some games have that option.

• Like 1

atesz108    0
On 2021. 05. 25. at 2:11 AM, pkampf said:

the stupidest thing is to complain that you are being killed by the opposite race in Iona)We had an Eli Sin with the rank of general flying in Beluslan, and no one complained.Just constantly in Beluslan at the entrance to Dark Foeta  and at the entrance to Alquimia sit the Elians 65 and kill our 35+.If you don't like it, delete the game.I have for example on 57 not yet made the quest to attack in Eltenen)So wait, as the Elyans kill our little ones, I will also kill yours, and no, my conscience will not torment me):D

the stupidest thing is to think it is ok to have a forced pvp system in which low level characters are involved in which they have no chance to win and have fun at all.

atesz108    0
On 2021. 05. 27. at 3:56 PM, Zenmoon said:

mhm but I don't think they will. Personally, I found a single-player game, not the typical Korean MMO so it not for the people who love Aion but my point is I was totally surprised to discover when I am done on my PvE map I can transfer my char to the big bad Multiplayer PVP map so it is not a strange question from you if this could be changed, some games have that option.

Many other MMOs have separated pve and pvp this way. To have pvp zone in an mmo is a good idea, or even to have a factional status (on leave - combatant - special forces), though it would require a lot of change made.

Let us see they make the right thing and at least lower the level range of the Rifts, so no high levels can enter through there.

That would be a good start...

Albin    146
5 минут назад, atesz108 сказал:

Many other MMOs have separated pve and pvp this way. To have pvp zone in an mmo is a good idea, or even to have a factional status (on leave - combatant - special forces), though it would require a lot of change made.

Let us see they make the right thing and at least lower the level range of the Rifts, so no high levels can enter through there.

That would be a good start...

Stop crying already. This is an old open-ended pvp game and it has always been that way. If you don't want to be killed, raise the level in the safe zones. An open pvp game will never be fair, your ass is always in danger if you see a sword above the mini-map. The military conflict between the two nations is the main feature of this game. 

I hate fucking pvp, but I keep playing this game, just because I love this game the way it was with the old development team, and not the casual ugly shit it was turned into. 

pkampf    0
1 час назад, atesz108 сказал:

the stupidest thing is to think it is ok to have a forced pvp system in which low level characters are involved in which they have no chance to win and have fun at all.

this is the system in the game,do not like it-delete the game and do not complain that you are being killed.No one will change for the sake of another whiner:D

TheAlmighty    1,055

Dear players, 

Pvp (even like this) is just included in the game. We are not going to change it, even if it may look unfair. In this situation all the deeds are on the moral of the players. 
This is what existed in aion all the time. 

In the future when you get level 65, you will have to go to other locations, where you will meet geared players, and no one will care leaving you because you don't have gear (well, maybe someone will, but most of the players won't).

It is hard when you start, and in order to compete, you need to spend some time. 

The topic is closed, as it turs into a spam sections. 

• Haha 1