Reddii

Camera and Mouse Problem

Reddii    0

Hello i have following Problem:

Everytime i move my mouse with rightclick the cursor jumps either to the middle or my camera jumps all the way up. I made a video of it to show you. It is only on this server of euraion. My mouse works completely fine on all other pserver or official. I already reinstalled the client. Nvidia driver software is on 457.30. I also changed the mouse driver a view times but nothing helped.

I asked ingame and some other ppl have the same problem. 

AION_Client_(64bit)_2021-05-16_15-08-46.mp4

Christof    72

Regards, 

I honestly do not see anything strange with your fps. It is normal to have a loss of a few fps when moving the camera, but you can try to install the version of Nvidia 456.71.

Reddii    0

First of all, thank you for your answer.

I never mentioned that i would have some fps issues. In this video i made it shows that when i move the mouse with rightclick, (so the camera is moving too) left and right and left and right and so on, the mouse is spontaniusly jumping to the middle of the screen. Or the camera jumps to topview of the character. This Problem makes playing in some cases very anoyingly because either uninspected camerajumps or mousejumps appear.

Reddii    0

Ok, i installed 456.71 version and still the same issue. I changed the mouse and still the same. I asked some people ingame and few have the same problem without any solution.

Does somebody have any idea what it could be?

Christof    72

Hello, after checking with the admin the only option here is a graphics card version or a third program while playing. Sometimes Teamspeak can cause this problem.

Reddii    0

Ok, i will try some more options with my graphics card. I am not using Teamspeak at all. The only thing that surprises me is that its only on your server.. On every other server it does not happen at all, so something is different.

I will let you know if i find something.

Thank you very much for the help, i would appreciate it if somebody have another idea and i could play normal again :)

Chusheen    45

You could try to edit your cfg with these steps.

Even if the main purpose of that is to unlock the fps gap, it also helped me to fix the exact same issue which you got.

Reddii    0

Ok thank you very much. I put some of the lines in the SystemOptionsGrafics.cfg and tried it but i still have the problem that the mouse jumped to the middle and the camera jumped too. :(

What exactly did you change to get rid of the problem?

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello,

This may be cause by any overlays installed on the pc and running together with the game. Unfortunately, we cannot know what you have installed on your computer, so you will have to think about it and find it yourself. 

Also add the game to the whitelist of all your antimalware programs, including firewalls and windows defender. 

If you have an opportunity, try using another mouse with the game and see if it works better. If it does, then the problem is in the mouse. Maybe it has some additional software? 

There can indeed be also problems with your Nvidia drivers, in this case you can either downgrade them as mentioned above or disable Nvidia display container LS service. 
The other way to disable it and other 3rd party services running: Jointly hold Windows & R hotkeys -> In the void box type "msconfig" -> OK -> switch to the Services tab and mark the Hide All Microsoft Services checkbox present at the bottom ->click on Disable All button.
Then go to the Startup tab and click on Open Task Manager -> select the 3rd party applications running within the PC and hit the Disable button -> OK.

Alloramu    0

Hey, I'm having the exact same problem as the original author of this thread. Is there anything more we can try to fix this problem? So far I didn't have any luck with any of the proposed solutions :/

Christof    72
On 01/01/2022 at 8:12 PM, Alloramu said:

Hey, I'm having the exact same problem as the original author of this thread. Is there anything more we can try to fix this problem? So far I didn't have any luck with any of the proposed solutions :/

If you've Nvidia cards, you may start experiencing problems with the game after the latest driver updates(2021 update). The problem is that the new driver conflicts with the game. If you notice that the game starts lagging/freezing when moving the mouse, or your FPS got lower, you need to uninstall the current driver from the PC and install an older version (457.30 or lower).
DRIVER LINK:

Reddii    0

I am still playing here on this server but still the same issue. Unfortunately i still have no solution :( 

The FPS don't change while moving the mouse. As mentoned it ONLY accours if i move the mouse and hold rightclicking (so the mouse controls the camera) and then let go. I installed alot other driver versions (older and newer) but nothing helped. I found some other people with the same issue... its very annoying especially in pvp. I also deactivated all unnecessary processes (win+r -> msconfig -> deactivate all...) and still the same. I have no clue what it could be T.T

Bardarus    1

Hi,

I've got the same problem as you.

Unfortunately, if I remember well, I had the same problem on the official game server for the same version of the game.

I think it's more a game problem than user. Firewalls, overlays, mouses or graphic cards drivers won't change anything of the problem.
I'll try to look on the french forum of Aion official game, I think (again if my memory is not bad :D ) I saw a topic at the time, if I find it, I will edit this post.

Edit : My memory is good. I've found some old topics about that :

To summarize the topics above, there is no real solution, most of people who got the problem used Razer gaming mouse. But for example, I've never used Razer brand mouses, and got it too. May be it's simply as I said, the game, with "new technologie" mouses ^^. Some players said that with old old mouses they don't have the problem anymore so... let's try PS2 mouse haha.

Sorry (I am disappointed too)

Regards -_-

Edited by Bardarus

Ryonx1    5

i have same problem  and am not using nvidia  i got amd xfx radeon  , is only happen in this aion my other games don't give me this problem jumping cursor if mouse with camera on meddle and camera sometimes  up