Sign in to follow this  
Fox

How to craft the extendable weapon?

Fox    1

Hi, how can I craft this new version of extendable weapon? Do I need to level up weaponsmithing, or alchemy to do that? I got extendable mace from event box, but I have no idea how to morp it into the updated version that I can actually use. 

Aion0046.jpg

Raidon    108

You don't need any profession. It's a morphing design that you can get at one of the garrisons in Katalams. You will require about a week to get all of the materials. One of them a blade crystal, you need 8 of them, and you can only buy 1 a day. Another "expensive" material is a rarefied rod, people usually craft those and sell for around 200kk (Alteast on ely side)

Darkpika    6

1 tip on the blade crystals , if u join a legion that owns one of the forts in katalam or danaria u can buy every 40 - 60 minutes 1 of them so u dont have to wait 8 days if u are in a rush.

Xenovia    0

Yea Okey all this, Where is going to drop when Elyos they don't run for Dragon Lord's Refuge and your changes to find is on TS/TF is a little low because again no many ppl do those runs and is shameless. The only thing they want is PvP and Elyos lacks in that department. So hope all my best ^_^ ... Don't forget Asmos they have those extendable weapons.

Fox    1
5 hours ago, Raidon said:

You don't need any profession. It's a morphing design that you can get at one of the garrisons in Katalams. You will require about a week to get all of the materials. One of them a blade crystal, you need 8 of them, and you can only buy 1 a day. Another "expensive" material is a rarefied rod, people usually craft those and sell for around 200kk (Alteast on ely side)

Thanks for the tips. I found the garrison and bought the recipe, but in that recipe my old weapon is not listed as a metarial. I heard there are 2 versions of this morph, one is with the DLR weapon, and one with the katalium rarified rod. Is that true that there are 2 version of the recipe or..?

Fox    1

So yeah, with a help from a friend I finally figured it out. There are two types of morph recipes for an extend weapon

One with a Weapon Shard and a Katalium Rarefied Rod (the expensive one, ca. 2 bil). The second one is with DLR weapon and a Reliable Rarified Rod (the cheaper one, ca. 200 kk)

Both morph recipes are sold in Katalam, screenshots below. 

1.JPG

2.JPG

euroaion.exe

Edited by Fox
new text