Sign in to follow this  
OpenHearted

Всем по барабану

OpenHearted    0

Дело в том, что я оплатил коины, деньги у меня списали с карты, уже как два часа назад, я написал в службу поддержки об этом, и на форум администратору, который указан в информации по связи, я так понял всем пофиг на обращение? время идет ответа так и не было, это очень некрасиво со стороны комьюнити игнорить игроков!

Alexander    2

Ты верно понимаешь,не знаю как с иностранными игроками, но русскоговорящие ждут ответа иногда днями .

Christof    72
2 hours ago, Alexander said:

You understand correctly, I don’t know about foreign players, but Russian speakers sometimes wait for an answer for days.

I'm sorry for this, my main language is En but I'll try to translate it and give you all an answer in English.

Christof    72
7 hours ago, OpenHearted said:

The fact is that I paid for the coins, the money was debited from my card, as early as two hours ago, I wrote to the support service about this, and on the forum to the administrator who is indicated in the communication information, I understand that everyone does not care about the appeal? As time goes on, there was no answer, it is very ugly for the community to ignore the players!

Hey @OpenHearted,
If you made a donation and the funds were debited from your balance, but you did NOT receive the coins (after 1 hour) - contact Admin/Thealmighty in private messages.

Please, specify the following information immediately:

The essence of the problem (money was withdrawn but no coins arrived, funds were withdrawn several times, etc.)
Payment method (1 or 2) and payment way (Bank card, qiwi, cryptocurrency, etc.)
Your username
The last 4 digits of your card or wallet if it is not a Bank card payment
Email address that you specified when donating (if the system asked you to specify it)
Date and time of donation
Screenshot from your payment system, where you can see the debits

Admin    411
В 28.04.2021 в 16:02, OpenHearted сказал:

Дело в том, что я оплатил коины, деньги у меня списали с карты, уже как два часа назад, я написал в службу поддержки об этом, и на форум администратору, который указан в информации по связи, я так понял всем пофиг на обращение? время идет ответа так и не было, это очень некрасиво со стороны комьюнити игнорить игроков!

Здравствуйте. Ваш вопрос по прежнему не решен?

Проблема была массовая со стороны платежной системы и мы решили ее для всех одновременно. Монеты должны были добавиться на аккаунт.