Sign in to follow this  
Sohryuel

Error: close all games! 3 Tried Everything

Sohryuel    0

Hello! First and foremost, thanks for the help.

I get this "Launch error, please, close all games! 3"

I tried everything, including what's included in the pinned post above on the forum (msconfig > services > hide windows services > disable all), and I installed all the resources (DirectX, etc...)

Also tried turning off the antivirus, and also reinstalled the game, and, of course, restarted my computer. Nothing seems to work. I also closed all apps that aren't necessary for Windows.

Do anyone know if I have any other things to try?

Thanks again.

Edited by Sohryuel

Christof    72

If you did all of this below and didn't solve it, maybe the problem can have been caused by many conflicts for example windows updates or another program blocking the game, it can be very individual

Disable Startup of Third-party App:
Jointly hold Windows & R hotkeys -> In the void box type "msconfig" -> OK -> switch to the Services tab and mark the Hide All Microsoft Services checkbox present at the bottom ->click on Disable All button.
Then go to the Startup tab and click on Open Task Manager -> select the 3rd party applications running within the PC and hit the Disable button -> OK.

Sohryuel    0

Thanks! But as I said on my first post, I already did that. I don't know what else could I do.

It doesn't happen to me in other games or even other Aion servers.

Edited by Sohryuel

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello,

It is possible that you lately updated your windows, and now it is causing this issue, or there's just some other software running on the pc and blocking the game.

rjam    1

All 3 of my computers get the same error message now. Cannot play at all. I was fine before last upgrade.

Christof    72

Yes, the new windows update is conflicting with our game, please do not install it. Try to get a backup of the version before this one.

Christof    72

I just gave an example, some players have problems with windows updates, so might be the problem here or because of some external program.

After doing all I said before still not working you can also try this:

disable your antivirus/firewall
- delete the folder System and SysTexture
- do a full check in your game files (launcher option)
- try to enter the game

Tenndra    1

Bonjour, cela n'a pas fonctionné pour moi, je ne peux toujours pas démarrer le jeu, j'ai la même erreur.

J'ai remarqué que le lanceur télécharge à chaque fois 0.45 Gb

Hello, this didn't work for me, always the same error.

I saw that the game upload 0.45Gb everytime

Edited by Tenndra

Silica    0

I also have the same problem. Tried everything. Disable firewall disable antivir tried to install netframework directx etc.
Restartet.Checked the game data I even downloaded the game new. Tried with autostart/disabled every program

I dont know. Would be happy if someone can help somehow :)

TheAlmighty    1,046
5 hours ago, Tenndra said:

Bonjour, cela n'a pas fonctionné pour moi, je ne peux toujours pas démarrer le jeu, j'ai la même erreur.

J'ai remarqué que le lanceur télécharge à chaque fois 0.45 Gb

Hello, this didn't work for me, always the same error.

I saw that the game upload 0.45Gb everytime

1 hour ago, Silica said:

I also have the same problem. Tried everything. Disable firewall disable antivir tried to install netframework directx etc.
Restartet.Checked the game data I even downloaded the game new. Tried with autostart/disabled every program

I dont know. Would be happy if someone can help somehow :)

Hello,

It is possible that you lately updated your windows, and now it is causing this issue, or there's just some other software running on the pc and blocking the game.

Silica    0
4 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

Maybe I did. But not in the last 10 days. I cant rollback the windows version so I havent updated in the last 10 days. Software..Well I dont know. But I have closed everything from autostart,closed every program (Steam teamspeak google chrome etc) which was avaible for me and still got the message.

Everytime I try to repair it downloads 500~ mb. Maybe this helps.

I even tried to start it without the launcher but sadly there is no application in the folder.
Tried 32bits tried different languages.

Edited by Silica

Tenndra    1
1 hour ago, Silica said:

Maybe I did. But not in the last 10 days. I cant rollback the windows version so I havent updated in the last 10 days. Software..Well I dont know. But I have closed everything from autostart,closed every program (Steam teamspeak google chrome etc) which was avaible for me and still got the message.

Everytime I try to repair it downloads 500~ mb. Maybe this helps.

I even tried to start it without the launcher but sadly there is no application in the folder.
Tried 32bits tried different languages.

Exactly the same thing for me

Silica    0

Update for me. I just killed everything. After I tried to rollback windows(Didnt work...Wouldnt make sense cuz friends play it also on the newest version) I just uninstalled antivirus programms and killed everything in my taskmanager. I reinstalled again(This time only from the launcher since I installed it the last time over torrent) Updated direct x netframe work etc, updated driver. I am completly clueless. Like. I dont even know what else I could do. Tried msconfig.. I dont know. If someone has something new I would be happy if you could share it with us.

Asarrow    0

I already had this problem too when I updated windows 10 to version 2004 and version 20H2. I tried everything on forum, I did a ticket on discord, and I never found a solution.
So I still playing with the version 1909 (November 2019 version which is soon no longer supported...) and if I try to update my windows I can't play anymore.

Silica    0

Edit. It works for me now. I wish I could help you all. But after I came home from work my whole pc was kinda whacky. So I rollbacked everything to before I tried to make it work.
I was about to give up now it works. 
Well the problem right now is I ve no idea what the cause was and if I have the same problem again I still dont have a solution

rjam    1

The windows update causing the problem is KB5001931. I uninstalled it and I can now log in with no problem.

• Like 1

Emlryn    9
2 hours ago, rjam said:

The windows update causing the problem is KB5001931. I uninstalled it and I can now log in with no problem.

Confirm, on PC in my office at work, today Aion don't start with this error. Uninstall KB5001391 and then start perfectly.

Asarrow    0

I just tried your solution and it doesn't work for me. I have this bug before installing this update KB5001391.
So I tried to install all windows updates --> same problem
I tried to uninstall KB5001391 --> same problem

Tenndra    1

I succeed in uninstalling KB5001391 by using an advanced startup and now it works !! :D

i chose the option uninstall quality update

• Like 1

Crepu    1

Hello.

Yesterday I had the same error as mentioned in the thread above.
I tried your methods, which you wrote step by step but nothing helped.
As for the last change regarding the update of windows KB5001391
For me, in the list of downloaded updates over the course of less than a year, there is no such version, unfortunately.
I will add that the game worked for me about a week ago and when I tried to turn it on yesterday, it unfortunately stopped working.

Is there a possibility for the game developers to make a patch that will solve the compatibility with the game Windos? I must admit that this is a poor solution not to update your hardware to be able to play the game. It's like going back to the 98 or xp system these days.

• Like 1