Sign in to follow this  
poppers

DROP ANCIENT COINS (STEEL ROSE)

poppers    0

Hello, I created this post because I’m a new player and see that the chance to evolve on the server is very difficult for those who are just starting out, i'm trying to get Ancient Coins and in 2 RUNS i didn't drop ANY ANCIENT COIN, how can i play on a server like this that doesn't help a new player? The truth is that buying kinah for real money makes progress faster and this leaves the server FULL P2W, with no chances for those who want to play honestly, the reality of this server is sad...

no ancient coins.png

TheAlmighty    1,081

Hello,

That's completely not true, that the server does not help to the new players. On the screenshot your character is wearing the full gear and weapon that was given at the very start of the game. Plus for sure you received and used the items that were given for free while levelling up.

Some things require time to obtain and this is part of mmorpg. 

Buying and selling kinah for real money is prohibited.

poppers    0
13 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

That's completely not true, that the server does not help to the new players. On the screenshot your character is wearing the full gear and weapon that was given at the very start of the game. Plus for sure you received and used the items that were given for free while levelling up.

Some things require time to obtain and this is part of mmorpg. 

Buying and selling kinah for real money is prohibited.

Really? Time to obtain? 0 drop ancient coins in 4 runs and you said is normal? Insane arguments ... but its okay, a set to lvl up is a "GOOD" help for new players :S

Mr. Domik    22

I would like to remind you that the server has x1 rates (x2 on weekends). The bulk of the ancient coins are obtained for completing tasks in the Katalams.

A set of armor and weapons for ancient coins is obtained for quite a long time. So that a new player could get more content, the Koreans created a set for Blood Mark. You collect Blood Mark, buy level 65 armor for them, and then go get ancient coins (it may take more than one week to collect coins for a full set).

This is the reality of the version and we do not plan to change it.

Dezzw    2

If I may add something, drop rate of the solo versions of Steel Rose is very bad and only the group ones are worth doing. From group ones you get 300 from all 3 (260 without last boss of the last one). But the problem is they are hard to do with your current gear. There are 3 daily quests that you can take in katalam base instead and 3 more underground, you should do those first. And as the moderator said, you should aim for bm set first and run sauro 4 people daily. After you put a bit of gear on you it should be no problem to farm the group steel rose, or maybe you are lucky and get good myth parts to skip steel rose. I know this start is rough but trust me, physical classes are much more of a pain in the beginning. Good luck in your game :)