adderall    0

Dear EuroAion Staff 

For lack of reference on the forum index and my inability to submit my request via Discord (due to my ban hehexd), I post this matter here.
Since more than Four years, I've been actively playing here and I well enjoyed my stay. However, One or Two years ago when the DDOS Attacks started, I was being salty about some lost progress and in frustration, wrote some dumb joke on discord, about uninstalling the game. I've been banned ever since. I understand why my ban was issued, but apart form this incident I have a clean record in every sens, for all those years. There for I allow myself to appeal this ban. 

My Discord: elia8212

Kind Regards 
Adderall 

Veda    64
5 часов назад, adderall сказал:

Dear EuroAion Staff 

For lack of reference on the forum index and my inability to submit my request via Discord (due to my ban hehexd), I post this matter here.
Since more than Four years, I've been actively playing here and I well enjoyed my stay. However, One or Two years ago when the DDOS Attacks started, I was being salty about some lost progress and in frustration, wrote some dumb joke on discord, about uninstalling the game. I've been banned ever since. I understand why my ban was issued, but apart form this incident I have a clean record in every sens, for all those years. There for I allow myself to appeal this ban. 

My Discord: elia8212

Kind Regards 
Adderall 

Hello. Unfortunately, your violation is not eligible for unblocking.

adderall    0
16 hours ago, Veda said:

Hello. Unfortunately, your violation is not eligible for unblocking.

Good Morning, I dont understand how my violation is so severe, that Im not eligible for a unban, after all this time. Anyhow, if you deem my case as unappealable, you may close this thread. 

Thank you for your time

Raynow    12

I'm not Adderall friend and don't know him but some situations could be able for an exception, I understand this situation because I've been through something similar... DDOS attacks make every player angry because they are wasting time because people lose progress, they can't play... I understand that the Staff is not to blame for things like this happening on the server. What I want to say is that I've also complained on Discord for the same reason, probably not like Adderall, but we are people and when frustrated we say things that shouldn't be said and in certain situations should be understood or just ignored. Discord is the main channel for EuroAion players to chat and stay up to date with the latest news. 

I hope the team reconsiders cases like these of excessive anger.

• Like 1

authiekt    4

It does not sound like a big deal to block a player of four year...Give the guy a second chance