Raynow    12

The recently added NPC Velma with some skins, titles, and moves acquired by AP+Ceramium Medal was a piece of cake, but we have some useless coins in the game such as Conqueror Mark and Ceramium Coin which give very weak and poor rewards, I think most people would like if new items were introduced in these stores, such as new skins, mounts, pets, supply items... This type of change could lead to more people farming Daily quests and dungeons to reach their new goals.

• Like 3

Veda    64
15 часов назад, Raynow сказал:

The recently added NPC Velma with some skins, titles, and moves acquired by AP+Ceramium Medal was a piece of cake, but we have some useless coins in the game such as Conqueror Mark and Ceramium Coin which give very weak and poor rewards, I think most people would like if new items were introduced in these stores, such as new skins, mounts, pets, supply items... This type of change could lead to more people farming Daily quests and dungeons to reach their new goals.

Hello. Thank you for the offer. We'll think about it.

• Like 1

Ellowain    77
Posted (edited)

Ceramium coins are used to buy Balaur serums to convert mithril to Cera medals. 

Conqueror Marks can buy the Vanquisher freezing set, which has the 2nd best farmable MB belt after Sauro. 

Please don't consider changing that system just because some players don't know this game well enough yet. :)  Thank you. 

Edited by Ellowain

Raynow    12

I didn't ask to change everything, they can keep the old shops and also add new NPC for exchange new rewards.

Don't say things like "ppl don't know" cuz these rewards are useless for ppl who already are full like me or most of Euro Aion population, the server stands in same version, once u get full you don't need ceramium medal (Now with Velma you can get some exclusive rewards) for PVP gear, also the "Vanquisher freezing set" that you mentioned is poor like I said, isn't that good and also is hard to get by rng. I created an alt Cleric who already has mythic Sauro belt and never seen this Vanquisher Belt from Conqueror box just potions, people can use BM (The difference between BM and Vanquisher is minimal) instead of this one till get a mythic pve.

If they introduce this new content, people can turn more interested to keep farming DGs to gain exclusive skins or what Staff decide to introduce in the future.

• Like 1

authiekt    4

I like the shop from 4.8 of conqueror mark, I was one of those that actually farmed that for the fun. And it wouldnt be a bad thing for the server, new skins/mounts/gear. It was REALLY expensive, it took me months to farm 10k for the red mount. And I active killed the mobs in ing to get conqueror mark

• Like 1