Sign in to follow this  
Fraggelmom

Scum in Sauro

Fraggelmom    0

Hello my dear fellas, so this is my first instance of the day. This lovely guy called Namazik, after the instance ends, whisper me saying that i took his REDHEAD, i took his redhead. So for people who may not speak English, redhead is the eternal piece that dropped from the last boss. I tried to explain him, that if everyone got 1 eternal piece in a 4 people Sauro run, this kind of item get r e s e t e d, you can also see in the print screen that all of his mates rolled for it. "-No you took my redhead. now i write to the world what you threw, he said". And i am asking, who the !@#$ things this Namazik is called me a scammer. I am in this game for 3 months, after my 3rd or 4th runs on Sauro, and after i bugged the boss, people kicked me from the group so i couldn't loot, and i have to weak up today with this clown shouting my name on lfg. come on people, quarantine hit a lot and it hit hard but come on... 

P.S this forum account doesn't belong to the in game player

assdf.png

Kamai    72
On 2021-04-05 at 11:42 AM, BrutalDark said:

If i get on video some1 who looted (ninja) wich does not belong to his class , u ban him ? Will i receive my item back from u ? Or how do u proceed in situations like this ?

no, they can even check that in logs but yeah
they dont care

TheAlmighty    1,054
On 4/5/2021 at 4:42 PM, BrutalDark said:

If i get on video some1 who looted (ninja) wich does not belong to his class , u ban him ? Will i receive my item back from u ? Or how do u proceed in situations like this ?

We would set the sanctions if you provide the screenshot of the guy stealing all the loot

Kamai    72
15 hours ago, BrutalDark said:

Well thats bad for business , that is a bad and wrong image they reflect by not doing anything even with hard evidence.

Last night i got ninjad by another russian , so i was thinking of recording the last boses in hope they will make justice and make the server cleaner.

Its just sad to know that don't take any actions.

I think ill start to ninja since they make it that legal and maybe more will turn in stealing loot from other player and maybe after many months when enough blood has been spilled and after the server goes in a mad frenzy and enough bad reputation has been spread in the forum and game , maybe then will take it seriouslly ?

Dunno , im just asking , or at least put some active Gm's in the game from time to time to check up on bad behavior between players , or if they dont have no1 available make a contest or something and choose from some mature player and give him few access to the game , like only to teleport and ban/jail or return the ninjad items after checking the log.

Dunno , im just saying u know ?!

Well, they will not take it serious. I have same thing on sauro they dont care, but if you use F)cking on LFG they can give you ban
NInjalooting myth from SWB < Using word F/cking on LFG, 

Subby    14
On 4/8/2021 at 3:56 AM, Omneity said:

I do not understand why you won't interfere.. If a cleric joins a SWB pre-made and takes a staff from that pre-made that is technically NOT ninja looting... Because this cleric can use that item.

But if a cleric joins such pre-made and proceeded to take an ORB or a SPELLBOOK... Why can't you guys just ban it and possibly even give the orb to the 2nd highest roll deserving class? Yes I understand that these things happen a lot and it might be too much workload.. But if you guys had a strong stance against these actions it would reduce and prevent them by a huge percentage.

I had to do about 400+ sauro runs and tochiro for my 6 slot orb.. I have done 120+ SWB runs and yet to see a single SPELLBOOK.. Imagine another class having the right to take this item from me and extract it without any consequences.

But ay.. Rules are rules. Whatever you guys say goes we players are forced to follow them.

It is what it is. 

What exactly do you want them to do? NCSoft never once gave me items back from a ninja who stole my loot when I ran instances, yet you want them to give you loot from some random that stole it from you. Welcome to the world of MMOs my friend, most GMs don't get involved with stuff like this unless you were scammed out of an item. 

In this case - you weren't scammed out of an item, you allowed a random into your group and that random used the need instead of greed option. 

You aren't going to find a server on this planet that is going to do what you want done.